PDA

View Full Version : frontends

finsteratv
07-15-2010, 04:37 PM
what front ends do you guys run for xc and mx? im looking into an xc setup in the future and was wondering what you all run?

Arctic Cat Dad
07-15-2010, 09:18 PM
We run Houser Slycast a-arms.Reason is they are fully adjustable all the way around. Which is a must for xc racing. You can set it up to handle like a dream. We also have the Rath Racing front shock relocater so u can use the 450r front shocks. Michael really loves the Fox Float Evols on the front.You can set them up very easy. The only shock that I feel may come close to the Fox is the Custom Axis which are around the same price.

finsteratv
07-15-2010, 09:30 PM
jeez i would love to run somthing like that and have a wheeler like that one. but im only 13 and moneys tight. im lucky i was able to buy my 300ex haha

Arctic Cat Dad
07-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Sorry I didn't know u were a kid. U can find 400ex a-arms on ebay really cheap.

ATV403
07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
We run Houser Slycast a-arms.Reason is they are fully adjustable all the way around. Which is a must for xc racing. You can set it up to handle like a dream. We also have the Rath Racing front shock relocater so u can use the 450r front shocks. Michael really loves the Fox Float Evols on the front.You can set them up very easy. The only shock that I feel may come close to the Fox is the Custom Axis which are around the same price.
Isn't that Kyle Riley's quad from last year?