PDA

View Full Version : witch banshee A Arms fit typhoons?

flipout31
07-14-2010, 06:24 PM
I read on a thread the a guy used Banshee A-Arms. Does anyone know which one? and what year. He said they were almost a strait bolt on with no mods. I tried to send him a message but no reply.

Ride1Rob
07-15-2010, 09:19 AM
The stock Banshee arms are designed completely different and won't even mount up to the Typhoon frame. I've been in the Typhoon forum for 3yrs now and don't ever recall seeing or hearing that. As far as I know the only option is Lew at ChassisInc. My .02... I'd say spend the few extra dollars and get the best arms that are designed for the Typhoon and he also sends you his +2 stem. Rids two problems in one. He's also making a slight modification to his rear swinger. Here's what we've been testing...

No more brackets ;)
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww35/ride1rob/Swingermod.jpg

flipout31
07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
I ment swing arm? Where are some replacements. Im looking for more than one option. Can I get a stock replacement, I can have my neighboor beef it up.

leager-n-ky
07-17-2010, 02:38 AM
i have one that is gusseted, send me your email i can send you pic's. make a note as to what pic you need. thanks

leager-n-ky
07-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Rob, That swinger is way cool.

Ride1Rob
07-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by flipout31 I ment swing arm? Where are some replacements. Im looking for more than one option. Can I get a stock replacement, I can have my neighboor beef it up. Options? Bud, there aren't any on aftermarket parts other than ChassisInc for the Typhoon. Dennis' modded stock swinger is a good option.

Den, Jam said it handles like a dream. Looks as if it does just that as well. Looks like all the issues have been fixed on our Typhoon. Will drop in our new Firepower Minis powerplant that will give 30% more midrange Monday baby!!!

greenmachine70
07-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Rob, you know I am on the road all day Monday. I would like to hear some updates when it gets put in the quad.
I would love to see Jam round turn 1 in the lead.....tahts when the chatter would start for sure....LOL