PDA

View Full Version : lets start getting excited new jersey riders

dehner47
07-14-2010, 01:05 PM
soon soon!!!

http://www.njmp.com/motocross.html

07-14-2010, 01:36 PM
lets not get our hopes to high. but man would it be nice to have a decent track. If there MX is anything close to there road coarse. We might see a national quality style track

slainwarrior
07-14-2010, 01:50 PM
this has been in the works for like 10 years now.. would deff be nice id be there all the time its only like a 30 min drive from me

07-14-2010, 02:06 PM
i went there for a rolex cup race. that place is unbelievable. And in nj witch is a surprise

dehner47
07-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
lets not get our hopes to high. but man would it be nice to have a decent track. If there MX is anything close to there road coarse. We might see a national quality style track

always one sour puss in the group. :devil: joking my friend.

the idea behind the mx track is to try and possibly get a mx or atv national in jersey. and Englishtown is a joke so millville is the next option. they have already started construction on the mx track so the lady toldme they should be dropping gates by beg of Sept. lets hope its no later..

the 2010 Rolex race is there this weekend. you heading down?? i deff wanna get there for it. i went to the opening race which happened to the Rolex race and it was bad @$$. Rolex/grand am racing is the best thing next to supercross. those boys got some $$$$ wrapped up in there toys
:eek2:

dehner47
07-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by slainwarrior
this has been in the works for like 10 years now.. would deff be nice id be there all the time its only like a 30 min drive from me

where you in s. jersey?? its about 30 from my front door also..

yellowzo3
07-14-2010, 03:04 PM
I've been hearing about this for a couple years as well... I hope hope hope they give it 100% and make a nice track.

The entire place is a top quality facility. They definitely went big with the place.

Hopefully they don't pull the usual shennanigans of giving bikes everything they want and leaving quads with 3 days a month to ride. Although with only 1 track that may be the case.

I have a feeling we'll be paying out the *** to ride there though. Nothing about that place is cheap. But ANY track is a welcome one in this state!!

07-14-2010, 03:09 PM
might head out but trying to work out plans, Sorry to be a sourpuss but we heard about this for a wile with no new till now, And ill be surprised if quads will be riding there this year. for some reason where harder to get the insurance for.

yellowzo3
07-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
might head out but trying to work out plans, Sorry to be a sourpuss but we heard about this for a wile with no new till now, And ill be surprised if quads will be riding there this year. for some reason where harder to get the insurance for.

Yeah whats up with that? My dad was talking to the guys at etown during one of the races a couple years ago and they said they can't have quads anymore because they can't get insurance. Sounds like BS to me for some reason... makes no sense.

If THIS place can't get insurance for quads then no one in NJ will.

You're not a sourpuss man lol... we've been giving our hopes up for YEARS whenever news of a new track opening comes up. Basically we're all skeptical now and the day I believe all of this is true is the day I see quads riding on that track. There's no doubt bikes will be welcome with open arms but who knows with quads. Hopefully this place pulls through since it seems pretty legit.

XBLASTERRACERX
07-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Finally they started construction! They have been in "planning" for the past couple years. If it is anything like the rest of the facilty it will be a national caliber track. From what I can see on there website it will be just as much an atv track as a dirtbike track, Hopefully! It will be nice to only drive a half-hour instead of like 3 horss. hopefully they will have it open by the end of summer!:D

slainwarrior
07-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
where you in s. jersey?? its about 30 from my front door also..

franklinville you?

JR3
07-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
always one sour puss in the group. :devil: joking my friend.

the idea behind the mx track is to try and possibly get a mx or atv national in jersey. and Englishtown is a joke so millville is the next option. they have already started construction on the mx track so the lady toldme they should be dropping gates by beg of Sept. lets hope its no later..

the 2010 Rolex race is there this weekend. you heading down?? i deff wanna get there for it. i went to the opening race which happened to the Rolex race and it was bad @$$. Rolex/grand am racing is the best thing next to supercross. those boys got some $$$$ wrapped up in there toys
:eek2:

how can u call englishtown a joke its basically a outdoor national track ive ridden there many times when they were more open to quad riders deff not a joke track

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/HPIM0194.jpg

dehner47
07-14-2010, 04:03 PM
^^^ dude. never ment the track itself was a joke. more or less ment i think the owner and his bulls**t excuses to get rid of quads but a few select days a year, thats a joke.

and the reason everyone has been hearing about this MX track for years is cause the mx portion of the complex is going to be the last part of the construction. it took years and i mean years to get the construction and phase 1 and 2 of the project completed. and the mx track is stage 3 of there plans. which from what i gather and have been told, sounds like phase 3 is in effect and on its way to be completed. hopefully!!!

dehner47
07-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by slainwarrior
franklinville you?

Mantua. i just sold a quad to a dude and his girlfriend in Franklinville. small world.