PDA

View Full Version : Toby Cheeseman-tgcheeseman-DINLI MAXIRACER-CCRacing-toejam1976

hasbeenttduner
07-14-2010, 10:22 AM
LOOSER!
He owes me $33.00 for freight and he won't pay. Here is the deal.
I placed a WTB add in the mini classified section looking for some cheap 18x7x8 stock type pull off front tires.
3-23) Toby responded to the add.
We sent pm's and he said that he would sell me 2 tires and a used (9 3/4") long stock rear shock for $30.00 if I paid the freight. He also said he would toss in an old outwear that he had that would also help me spread out my basic low budget build cost a little.
3-25) The dealing is done and I provided my works ups account information for the shipping. I have never done this and he was going to let me know that everything shipped ok at no freight cost to him and I was going to send him the total on that day. Throughout all of this I did offer several times to send the money first if he felt better about it that way. I needed these taller fronts and a shorter rear shock for my kids 01 scrambler 90. They come stock in a mess as far as the chassis balance.
3-25 TOBY)As soon as I get the tires off of the rims Ill ship them out.
4-7 ME)Do you think you will get them out this week? I need by the weekend of the 17th.
4-7 TOBY)Going to the tire shop tomorrow and I will let you know.
4-19 ME)Any idea when you will get a chance to ship this stuff out?
4-19 TOBY)It will be this week for sure.
4-27 ME)Any luck with this stuff? I need to fix these problems.
4-27 TOBY)Yes I do let me take them off and Ill take to ups.
5-10 ME)When is this going to ship?
5-11 TOBY)Hey can you take the tires off of the rims? If so they will go out tomorrow.
(so now after all of the leading me on and dragging it out time the cost went up to cover the freight of the wheel weight to cali from indiana and 2 little ceasers pizzas for the guys at the shop to bust the beads for me. I need the stuff and I don't have time now to reboot my add to find another set)
5-11 ME)I could get them off. Provided all shipping info AGAIN.
5-17 TOBY)As soon as my wife gets home they are on thier way.
(it's 5-24 and I go in today and I'm going to reboot my add and get away from this but when I get to work)
5-24 TOBY)I need your address I will ship today.
(I just need the parts asap for my kids quad so)
5-25 ME) I resend the shipping info.
5-25=shipped and money sent.
5-28= recieved but the 9 3/4 shock is only 9 1/8. After all of this wait he sent the wrong shock. Way too short for the rear of one of these.
5-28 TOBY while on vacation) Sorry I will send the correct one would you send that one back? I will be home on tues (6-1)
Now I have to pay to send it back? Things happen I guess I just want my parts that I paid for and am willing if I have to to eat 8.xx frt to get it. Wrong shock shipped back to indiana.
6-2 wednesday ME)Toby, I need the shock sent this week. I am on vacation the 12th to the 20th with the quads.
6-2 TOBY) I just got home and you will have it. I promise.
6-4 Friday ME) 1 week from today and we are gone. Did you get it out?
6-8 tuesday TOBY)On it's way be there thursday.
6-10=I recieved the shock and to my surprise HE USED MY WORKS UPS ACCOUNT AND SHIPPED IT BLUE! $24.00! AT MY COST?
6-10 ME) Sent pm asking why his misstake should cost me $8.xx + $24.xx.
6-10 TOBY) Goes off on me saying he said he wasn't going to pay any freight and he ment it. This is what he gets for helping people and he will never do it again.
6-11 ME) replied basicly Surprised you would react that way. People are responsible for thier own actions. If you bought from me you would expect me to give you what you bought at my expense.
6-11 TOBY)If you want your shipping money back I have no problem returning it to you. Thanks and Sorry.
6-14 ME) Works for me. Call it $30.00 even and I am good.
6-21 I am back from vacation and there is no money and no word from toby.
Now email because he got 86ed from atvriders. We have used email in the past and yes he gets it on his blackbeery very quickly.
6-28 ME) Did you get that $30.00 out?
TOBY)No answer.
6-30 ME)On 6-11 you said that you were sorry and that you were going to send me the required shipping money back. I need the money. Have you sent it yet?
TOBY)No answer.
7-2 ME) Could you respond? I need the money that you owe me.
TOBY)No answer.
7-8 ME) Would you like to reply before I fill out the trader feedback on riders?
7-8 TOBY)I am no longer on riders do what you need to do.
7-8 ME)So now you are not going to pay me what you owe me?
7-8 TOBY)Whatever I am out of minis and I don't care about them. You said you needed by friday and you got by friday correct. You got what you wanted right?
7-8 ME) I said when I needed it when you had plenty of time to ship ground. you were back from vacation 1 week before you shipped it. People are responsible for thier own actions and any freight cost to fix your mistake is on you. If you were buying from me and I sent you the wrong part you would expect me to correct the problem.You should pay to get the correct part to the buyer and to get the wrong part back if you want it. I can't see how you could see it any other way.
TOBY) No answer
So there you have it. You make the call. What a disaster. I should of ran a long time ago but "It will be out this week" He knows he owes me, but doesn't care.

bracey
07-14-2010, 01:24 PM
he owes me also .....and he has said that it is on its way for about 4 weeks now

mini racer #39
07-14-2010, 02:35 PM
call Justin at max rpm and get tobys phone # and start calling him

bracey
07-14-2010, 03:20 PM
i have his phone number but he does not answer it ...........i just called him today and left a message ...... i said i will stop by on my way to New Berlin NY this weekend .............the bottom line is he has my stuff and has not paid for it

mini racer #39
07-14-2010, 03:27 PM
if you have to beat it out of him... please take and post pics. thanks
:devil:

hasbeenttduner
07-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
call Justin at max rpm and get tobys phone # and start calling him
I have that. He knows he owes me money and at one point said he was sorry and would pay me back. But now he just isn't going to pay me anymore because he is now done with mini's.
????????????????????????
His words, not mine.
That tells everyone a lot about him.

Ryki3r
07-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Here is a good one for ya.!!!!!!
I traded Toby the blue and white dinli that was my daughters for a running 50cc engine complete with carb. When i put the engine in another quad i had it had no compression. Then I needed some gears for my sons quad and pulled the ones out of the engine Toby gave me and the were cracked on the primary gear. The motor mounts on the top of the cases was cracked. The other side of the case has a oddball stud.

Long story short
He got a brand new Dinli with factory dual a-arms and the +7 Maximum A-arms to go with it. That quads Was NEW.