PDA

View Full Version : Shes about done

PaRedneckRiders
07-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Well My 426 project is about done
Now i just need a swing arm and rear shock.
I had it all done and together and running and riding but then i could figure out why oil was all over my motor, well eventually i figured out that my rear shock blew a seal and every time u hit a bump it would spray oil on the pipe and motor
And my swing arm bushings were bad to begin with so i took the whole rear end off to replace the bushing and shock, well now i need a swing arm, Bearring carrier cause i cracked mine, And a rear shock

Man it seems like something that only need a piston and rings when i bought it has turned into a real project and everything i try and do goes wrong like nothing is working out

On top of that i cant get my carbon fiber Quad Tech hood back, i gave it to a friend who is a tatto artist and can do some good airbrush work to have him airbrush some ghost flames on it, well he did it the first time and it just didnt turn out right so they wet-sanded it and started again, last i heard they had the design free handed on it and now im just hoping he didnt screw it up, i meanis it a huge deal, no but i cant get that hood though quad tech anymore and all the ones i see are really expensive because i payed 200$ for mine and it came with a full set of race cut silver maier plastic

Now im just looking to get it done and riding again them im looking to get some aftermarket parts such as axle a-arms mayb shocks and whatever else i can get a deal on haha

Well i guess thats it for now, heres what she looks like as of now so i guess i cant ride it

Guess ill ride my other 400 and and btw its for sale if your interested pm me and no its not the one in the pic this one runs and drives as is

josh25ex
07-13-2010, 08:24 AM
If your hood doesnt work out you can order a Fourwerx carbon fiber hood same as quadtech alot cheaper. $140 shipped

PaRedneckRiders
07-13-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by josh25ex
If your hood doesnt work out you can order a Fourwerx carbon fiber hood same as quadtech alot cheaper. $140 shipped
Ok thanx man that just makes me mad that he hasnt said anything about it lately but if i dont get the hood ima try and get 200$ for the hood or ill get a free tattoo