PDA

View Full Version : 86 trx250r hybrid yz426f motor axis herman burgard long travel

Pimped_wart_no2
07-12-2010, 06:20 PM
86 trx250r frame with an 01 yz426 motor in it. has herrman racing +3 lt a arms with custom axis shocks. valved for a 225 lb rider serviced last year but only have maybe 20 hours practice time on them. 400ex front spinles rotors and calipers steel braided lines. burgard.plus one steering stem with antivibe fatbar clamps pro taper carmichael bend asv clutch and brake levers. ac propeg nerfs one net has one loose row in the netting. has a lonestar extended axle stock carrier with fairly new bearings just greased two rides ago. stock 400ex swingarm which is -1 1/2 compared to stock 250r plus about -8 pounds. stock 400 ex linkage also with fresh bearings and a fresh 250r bushing on the bolt where the shock bolts to. stock 250r shock on the rear with a comstom fabricated top shock mount to make room for the 426 motor and intake. welds are a little ugly, all i had at my disposal was a 110 flux core mig but they are strong and have passed the test well have been on there for over a year and checked every ride and havn't found any cracks. frame is fully gusseted. gas tank is reengineered... blocked off the original pet cock and put in one off an 84 3wheeler honda not sure what. has hiper rims dual beadlock on the rear with turf tamers and single beadlock on the from with holeshots that have seen there use could use new ones also comes with a set of black itp reinforced baja rims fronts have good rzr mxs on and rears have gecko paddles that have barely seen use. twice in the sand dunes. has maier fronts in good condition but are cut for a quad tech hood. rears are a littler darker color originals were broke riding in negitive 10 degree weather in upper michigan. nac's graffics and seat cover also with a custom cut seat foam that helps a lot for giving something to push off of when riding. and looks cool too. i'm asking 3800 will not ship. may drive to meet somewhere within a couple hours if gas is paid for or i will be heading to michigan in august and could meet somewhere on that route during that time. quad tech not included at this price would like to keep it for a momento but for extra might throw it in. pm me or email at pimped_wart_no2@hotmail.com or you could call if you really want 7202856341. cole

located in littleton, co near denver.

3800 may take an offer if soon

oh forgot to mention the intake is still in the working stages. was going to make a plexy glass air box or some kind of air box but just rand it with an open filter zip tied on. so that would be the one thing that would make the quad a little bit better

Pimped_wart_no2
07-12-2010, 06:21 PM
whoops pictures located here:

http://s316.photobucket.com/albums/mm353/pimped_wart/stuff2/