PDA

View Full Version : QuadJunkies VS 2fastandfurious

2fastandfurious
02-03-2003, 07:44 AM
I'm posting this for fun. I have listed below QuadJunikes mods and my mods. I am planning on taking a lil trip and heading to idaho for some riding this July. Then I'll have the real results. Ok, Which do you think would win in a straight drag, the riders have pretty much the same experance (theres a hadicap for ya QJ!)

QJ's Quad,
2002 300ex~~yoshimura pipe,128 main jet,partially opened air box,12 tooth sprocket, DG nerfs,Razr rears 20x11x9,custom made graphics,seatcover,Renthal atv bend bars,Douglas rims on rear

2FAST's Quad,
1992 250x~~DG Pipe, 14 tooth sprocket, AC Nerfs, 300ex head with a High comp piston, stock rim size, ITP black waters on the back, hole shots in the front, 300ex rev limiter, race cut plastic, couple stickers for more hp, :rolleyes:

I'm just curios, Please vote! Let me know what ya think too, Thanks...........

exriderdude
02-03-2003, 07:49 AM
dude... are you obsessed with her or something:confused:

UglyMotha™
02-03-2003, 07:52 AM
WTF!:huh

your so obsessed it's pathetic

2fastandfurious
02-03-2003, 07:53 AM
Friends yes, obssed? No. F UCK you. :D Have a nice day! Please vote!

2fastandfurious
02-03-2003, 07:55 AM
Dudes, chill a sec. I am NOT obssed, ask her yourself. lol. Just get on with your options about the QUADS!
-BTW, If anything WAS going on thats my business :blah

exriderdude
02-03-2003, 07:58 AM
:ermm: :ermm:

Guy400
02-03-2003, 08:48 AM
"Welcome to Stalk Talk. The show where you call in and discuss your most obsessive behavior..."

02 Red Rider
02-03-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
"Welcome to Stalk Talk. The show where you call in and discuss your most obsessive behavior..."

LMFAO:D

UglyMotha™
02-03-2003, 08:54 AM
pluhahahhah:p

JustRace
02-03-2003, 08:57 AM

BadA$$440
02-03-2003, 09:03 AM
hey 2Fast. Just wonderin, how old are you?

knighttime
02-03-2003, 09:03 AM
I'm bettin on QJ's husband kickin your ***** :eek:

Doibugu2
02-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by knighttime
I'm bettin on QJ's husband kickin your ***** :eek:

I don't know which was funnier. Your comment or Guy's.

I vote Knighttime.

UglyMotha™
02-03-2003, 09:19 AM
i bet QJ's husband could kick his *** with ease, here's a pic no clue age though, i love this pic muhahahah

http://www.witek.net/images/benmonsterwhellie.jpg :huh :huh

HondaRancherES
02-03-2003, 09:24 AM
I voted for QJ. Go represent for all the ladies. I think you could take em.

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by HondaRancherES
I voted for QJ. Go represent for all the ladies. I think you could take em. Thanks girl;) ... BTW Ben~~ when I drag , i dont run a 12 tooth I run a 13;) .. And I still say i beat ya:D

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 09:34 AM
its all good guys...;) Troy has talked to him before, and I have even talked to his g/f..well so ... lets see ..whos gonna win it :cool:

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 09:44 AM
Hwy Ben... what kind of paddles are you gonna run ??? Ill be runnin on Mohawk fronts and rear Haulers paddles 20in.

TRX250XFIRE
02-03-2003, 10:38 AM
What size bore u got in that there mower?? I see dyno port did ur motor er what?

HondaRancherES
02-03-2003, 10:58 AM
No problem QJ

UglyMotha™
02-03-2003, 10:59 AM
Quadjunkies husband will knock 2fastandfurious into next week

LMFAO!

which mod did that that's good, so i voted for it

SGA
02-03-2003, 11:20 AM
;)

QuadTrix6
02-03-2003, 11:29 AM
the first step is to admit you have a problem :chinese: :huh :devil

lil400exman
02-03-2003, 11:44 AM

i think you should re name yourself dr guyphil to help with quads, quads sites ,and stalkers........

lil400exman
02-03-2003, 11:47 AM
i vote for qj just cause shes qj.......................

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
the first step is to admit you have a problem :chinese: :huh :devil haha you guys are too much:p

Nausty
02-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
the first step is to admit you have a problem :chinese: :huh :devil

rehab is for quiters:eek:

killed300ex
02-03-2003, 01:46 PM
i voted for husband kicking your ***** lol but id have to out my money on QJ just cause she has alot nicer bik. ANd yoiur loosing power with the power robing peice of crap dg while she is gaining alot of power with the yoshi. lol I think she has you in a drag
killed

TheChknhwk
02-03-2003, 01:50 PM
SWEET, My vote for QJ's husband whoopin' some *****, just tied the lead @41.94%.

sportraxrider10
02-03-2003, 01:57 PM
i hope QJ beats him so everytime he does this we can make fun of him becuase he lost to the girl that he is obsessed with:blah :devil

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 02:04 PM
LMAO!! Troy aint gonna kick his *****! Oh hey ben...better make sure you change your jetting when ya come over.. have any idea what your gonna need to run a 5000above sealevel??Ill never tell....:blah ;) NO but really...This would be fun just for $hits and giggles...that is... if your REALLY plannng on coming down... then the RACE IS ON !!:blah

AtvMxRider
02-03-2003, 02:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I told ya he was comin to Idaho.;)

KrazyKid300ex
02-03-2003, 02:11 PM
i'd love to race you guys with a k and n 300 thats it. im light so i still most likely will get beat

AtvMxRider
02-03-2003, 02:14 PM

LMFAO!!!!! :blah

AtvMxRider
02-03-2003, 02:17 PM
My money is on Troy knocking your ***** into next week. But if for some reason he feels sorry for you and doesn't...... Tina is going to win hands down.

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Hey... this is TRoy... Ben, i wont whoop your *****,but QJ here is gonna treat you like a prison Bee Itch on that drag race...MUAHAHAHAHA:devil :devil

AtvMxRider
02-03-2003, 03:13 PM
:blah HAHAHAHA Prison Bee Itch HAHAHAHAHA

2fastandfurious
02-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Are we talking Troy kicking my *** in quad race wise? Or is he going to pummel me into a piece of sand with his fists? Hes got a fast 400ex. DUH he would beat me in a drag. Dont matter. I'm gonna roost his arse too! LOL! You think I'm going just casue of QJ? Naw. All you exriders need to learn who and what I am. In the common lanugage, I'm a crazy Mutha F*cker. :D I'm stashing some money away this winter. I'm gonna keep the same quad. Buts its going to get blinged................I hear the murmer of a 330 engine and kit............................................... .... :macho I think QJ and I are both running K and N's with chargers.................:ermm:

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 2fastandfurious
Are we talking Troy kicking my *** in quad race wise? Or is he going to pummel me into a piece of sand with his fists? Hes got a fast 400ex. DUH he would beat me in a drag. Dont matter. I'm gonna roost his arse too! LOL! You think I'm going just casue of QJ? Naw. All you exriders need to learn who and what I am. In the common lanugage, I'm a crazy Mutha F*cker. :D I'm stashing some money away this winter. I'm gonna keep the same quad. Buts its going to get blinged................I hear the murmer of a 330 engine and kit............................................... .... :macho I think QJ and I are both running K and N's with chargers.................:ermm: lmao... you really going to put a 330 kit on that? WEll, her will go your dependability, and hey... you gonna start borin that thang... then ill give you a run for your money with the 400ex!!:devil Troy aint gonna plumett ya...... I am!! The olny thing you will see if the Yoshi logo crusin by ya!!!:blah j/p

AtvMxRider
02-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
lmao... you really going to put a 330 kit on that? WEll, her will go your dependability, and hey... you gonna start borin that thang... then ill give you a run for your money with the 400ex!!:devil Troy aint gonna plumett ya...... I am!! The olny thing you will see if the Yoshi logo crusin by ya!!!:blah j/p

:blah

AlaskaSpeed
02-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Let me tell you now....if I have to watch this kid get all lovesick on my dune trip I will launch him up Choke Cherry without a quad....:macho

Rip_Tear
02-03-2003, 04:38 PM
I think either way you lose :D:p

AtvMxRider
02-03-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Let me tell you now....if I have to watch this kid get all lovesick on my dune trip I will launch him up Choke Cherry without a quad....:macho

LMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA:blah

2fastandfurious
02-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Time will tell.........:rolleyes:

02 Red Rider
02-03-2003, 04:53 PM

LMAO:D Sounds like there's an arse beating somewhere in Ben's future.:macho LOL

02-03-2003, 04:54 PM
husband would knock the pis& outta you hahaha

JustRace
02-03-2003, 07:06 PM
I find this very ammusing. lol :confused2

EvilJester400EX
02-03-2003, 07:24 PM
lmao at justfine :eek: :huh :p

JustRace
02-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
lmao at justfine :eek: :huh :p

That wasn't very nice :devious:

Fender Bender
02-03-2003, 07:36 PM
LMFAO :devil

BlazingYamahaYz
02-03-2003, 08:15 PM
man this is some funny s hit:devil ben doesnt have to go to the dunes to get his as s kicked, there are more than enough people out there that wanna get a piece of him:uhoh::scary: i guess thats just ben for ya:huh :D

QuadJunkies
02-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Let me tell you now....if I have to watch this kid get all lovesick on my dune trip I will launch him up Choke Cherry without a quad....:macho HAHA.. now thats quite a launch to choke cherry....!!!:p Ben I still say you should try and get Cara to come along and bring her new quad with her, she would have a good time,it would be nice to have a few females go besides just two or three of us..:) Seriously Ben, what are you going to put in your quad before the trip?Im still undecided if anything at all what Ill be getting for mine ..She may not be a fast running quad, be its dependable and does ok at St. Anthonys..

2fastandfurious
02-04-2003, 08:29 AM
The bearings went bad in my pick up. And i really dont want to trailer 1,000 miles. I'm dumping the truck and gonna go with something a lil nicer, depedibility wise. The 250x has a bright furture. I have not decided which sand tires I am going to get for the rears. There are so many different kinds I cant make up my mind. Engine wise, a new pipe for sure. A new carb, and some major jetting that I will need your help with. :ermm: :D. I'm sure I wiegh more than you so you'll have an advantage there. Other than that that's all I will be running. The jetting is my main obsticale now. With all fo the stuff I am going to switch out I am sure there will be lots of carb work going on. I thought about going with a brand new 400ex for the summer but for personal reasons I need to stay with the 250x. Even though everyones is kidding around. Its going to be VERY close. I drag most saturdays, I have never tried the dragging up a hill before. I think thats where i'm gonna smash troy. When you drag up a hill it jsut take more balls :devil :D Hey tina? Do you have confirmed people yet? I'd like to know all whos going. I'm sure I will get to see some nice 250rs and banshees. I usally dont even attempt to TALK to those people let alone race them................See ya
-2FAST

TheChknhwk
02-04-2003, 08:42 AM
Is there some planned ride out Idaho/Utah way or something? I saw Alaska Sped saying something about it.

Hawk

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 11:05 AM
The bearings went bad in my pick up. And i really dont want to trailer 1,000 miles. I'm dumping the truck and gonna go with something a lil nicer, depedibility wise. The 250x has a bright furture. I have not decided which sand tires I am going to get for the rears. There are so many different kinds I cant make up my mind. Engine wise, a new pipe for sure. A new carb, and some major jetting that I will need your help with. :ermm: :D. I'm sure I wiegh more than you so you'll have an advantage there. Other than that that's all I will be running. The jetting is my main obsticale now. With all fo the stuff I am going to switch out I am sure there will be lots of carb work going on. I thought about going with a brand new 400ex for the summer but for personal reasons I need to stay with the 250x. Even though everyones is kidding around. Its going to be VERY close. I drag most saturdays, I have never tried the dragging up a hill before. I think thats where i'm gonna smash troy. When you drag up a hill it jsut take more balls :devil :D Hey tina? Do you have confirmed people yet? I'd like to know all whos going. I'm sure I will get to see some nice 250rs and banshees. I usally dont even attempt to TALK to those people let alone race them................See ya
-2FAST Ben, oh boy are you in for a REAL: surprise...:eek: Troy is a REALLY good hill climber... I dont drag up hill only on the flats..(well not yet anyhow hehe)in all seriouslness...if you need some help jetting ..im more than happy to help you...;) THCHKHWK~~~ Yes we are plainng a ride on July 11th to St. Antohnys hre in Idaho, so far a pretty good sized group is going.. a few from Wyoning, Cali,yes Jim is also going(yipee):D I am really looking forward to meeting up with all the exriders that can make it:)

TheChknhwk
02-04-2003, 11:08 AM
I want to go west riding so badly, but as Rico would say "I'm gettin' hitched" so who knows when I will make it that way. I need a bachelor party vacation tho, but I can't find anyone w/enough cohones to go that far....

Hawk.

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
I want to go west riding so badly, but as Rico would say "I'm gettin' hitched" so who knows when I will make it that way. I need a bachelor party vacation tho, but I can't find anyone w/enough cohones to go that far....

Hawk. WEll, if ya can swing it.. come on out!!Ill be your tour guide..Thorchick is going and Maybe Alky,Dune Surfer, and a few others are trying to come up...:)

airheadedduner
02-04-2003, 11:16 AM
I bet 2fast sinks his 300 the first time he tries to take of in the sand:p

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
I bet 2fast sinks his 300 the first time he tries to take of in the sand:p you still thinkin about comin up airheadedduner??

2fastandfurious
02-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey BTW, I open the invatation if any of you want to caravan from the east. Im in IL (60536) and would be more than willing to meet up along the way. I need this vaction alot for myself. I need some time alone. airheaddunner- haha! ME!?!? Sink my 250x? I don't think so. Its as light as a feather. Quadjunkies is going to need that hotel to wash her hair out everynight from me roosting her! LMAO! :eek: :eek: :D

TheChknhwk
02-04-2003, 12:54 PM
She even said she would be "my personal guide" if I made the long trip... No wonder you like her sooo much;)

2fastandfurious
02-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Well I think i called dibs the first day. :D. Shes a tiger aint she???? :blah :macho ;)

SlapNutz
02-04-2003, 01:05 PM
I need this vaction alot for myself. I need some time alone.

Quadjunkies is going to need that hotel to wash her hair out everynight from me roosting her! LMAO! :eek: :eek: :D

yeah my *****, u r takin this tripp to be with quadjunckey, her man is gonna whooop ur ***

AtvMxRider
02-04-2003, 01:58 PM
Well I think i called dibs the first day. :D. Shes a tiger aint she???? :blah :macho ;)

:rolleyes:

2fastandfurious
02-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Jerry, why dont you come on over to idaho with me. Your the first one to make remarks about me and my QJ thing. Why dont you get in line for the first to be killed and roosted? :D Just Playing, :macho

AtvMxRider
02-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Jerry, why dont you come on over to idaho with me. Your the first one to make remarks about me and my QJ thing. Why dont you get in line for the first to be killed and roosted? :D Just Playing, :macho

You'll need something more than a 250x if you plan on roosting me! Believe me if I could come out there I would, Maybe someday. Besides if I did I would probably help Jim launch your ***** up Choke Cherry hill:blah . J/P......Nahhhh no I'm not.

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 02:15 PM
Jerry, why dont you come on over to idaho with me. Your the first one to make remarks about me and my QJ thing. Why dont you get in line for the first to be killed and roosted? :D Just Playing, :macho :eek: :eek:

Moded86R
02-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Well in my experince the 300's are ussually faster.I have a 97 300ex with a 350x air box boot,uni filter,Moded header pipe,and rejetted.And I dragged a 250x with a cam,pipe,and bored.We basicly tied everytime.And he was running 22 inch tires.And I was running 20 inch razr's.

So I got my money on qaudjunkies!

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 02:20 PM
NOw this drag has to be in fun now ,I dont go out and try to prove Im "all that" cause Im not, I love to hit the throddle and see how far I can push myself,but I know there is lots of better riders out there;) But come summer ill be better than I am now...:p Mann its gonna be a long witner... this trip seems like forever...:(:(:

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 02:57 PM
-2FAST THis is Troy again...Ok.you wanna race??? ill race ya up Thunder Mountain with me doing a wheelie up it and STILL will beat ya up to the top:blah (you wont even make it more than half way)lol...Boy ... I cant wait to meet you!!!

BlazingYamahaYz
02-04-2003, 03:03 PM
I bet 2fast sinks his 300 the first time he tries to take of in the sand:p

$10 says that he sinks it in his lake in a few weeks:p(were taking a ridding trip to WI...)....he claims the lake is all frozen over and thick enuff, but i will let him be the judge of that:D

2fastandfurious
02-04-2003, 03:30 PM
LMAO! Blaze, The ice is 10 inches thick. There aint no way I'm gonna fall through. Hey, the postiive side is that if it DID fall through i could get a nice insurance claim. hehe! Can't wait to see you Troy!
-Ben

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 04:45 PM
LMAO! Blaze, The ice is 10 inches thick. There aint no way I'm gonna fall through. Hey, the postiive side is that if it DID fall through i could get a nice insurance claim. hehe! Can't wait to see you Troy!
-Ben Hey Ben.. I just found out Yoshi has a sep . headpipe.. Ill have the full system soon. Im gonna order it next week!!!:D

02 Red Rider
02-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Hey Ben.. I just found out Yoshi has a sep . headpipe.. Ill have the full system soon. Im gonna order it next week!!!:D

UH OH! More toys for the 3 hunded.:macho :D

AtvMxRider
02-04-2003, 06:34 PM
THis is Troy again...Ok.you wanna race??? ill race ya up Thunder Mountain with me doing a wheelie up it and STILL will beat ya up to the top:blah (you wont even make it more than half way)lol...Boy ... I cant wait to meet you!!!

Get em Troy!!!:blah

AlaskaSpeed
02-04-2003, 07:09 PM
Tina...you can race the stalker on my quad....:eek:

02-04-2003, 07:13 PM
alaska r u runnin 20s on the rear of that beast? thier not too fun for mx racing

AtvMxRider
02-04-2003, 07:22 PM
I run 20's with no problem.

AlaskaSpeed
02-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
alaska r u runnin 20s on the rear of that beast? thier not too fun for mx racing

Our tracks get pretty sandy and 18's don't work too well. The 20's have seemed to do the best......

02-04-2003, 07:23 PM
i never thought of that, gettin stuck sucks

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 11:11 PM
Tina...you can race the stalker on my quad....:eek: OH>>>> (droolin:blah ) I would love to have a pic of that!!!!:D

airheadedduner
02-04-2003, 11:27 PM
you still thinkin about comin up airheadedduner??

I really want to but most likly it won't happen:ermm: To much work and school, my heads gonna explode.

My dad holds the title to my R and won't let me sell it, kinda good kinda bad at least I am kinda still riding.......sort of:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
02-04-2003, 11:34 PM
I really want to but most likly it won't happen:ermm: To much work and school, my heads gonna explode.

My dad holds the title to my R and won't let me sell it, kinda good kinda bad at least I am kinda still riding.......sort of:rolleyes: WEll I understand..maybe you get things on track in time for July..(got plenty of time:D )...to get things situated,you gotta try and come meet a few us us Exriders ya know...;) If you can make it out,that would be cool:)

TheChknhwk
02-08-2006, 11:43 AM
I was doing a backlink search on one of my websites and found this thread, hahahahahahahahah:D

QuadJunkies
12-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
I was doing a backlink search on one of my websites and found this thread, hahahahahahahahah:D

LOL!! I was doing a search as well and come across it tonight too!!
too funny :p

He still NEVER met up with me for the challenge :o :macho