PDA

View Full Version : Lorretta Lynn's????

TWISTED
07-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Any word on if there's still gonna be a national there this year????

One_Bad_400
07-10-2010, 09:23 AM
why wouldnt there be one?

ROUND #11
August 14-15

eastcoastpro20
07-10-2010, 09:30 AM
because everything got washed away except her house and thats about it. Rumor is they dont know yet.

quadrcr161
07-10-2010, 10:08 AM
a buddy of mine called last week asking about the fall ride and they said everything is pretty much back and the scheduled events were still planned for the rest of the year.

THARNESS
07-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Good thing for us guad guys that the bikes go there before us. There is no way they would miss the bike race and all the money that comes with it.

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 11:31 AM
everything is ready to go. loretta had a concert on the july4th weekend at the ranch. The track is ready for racing and added some more sandy sections

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 11:32 AM
this is why we were all skeptical about it being back open

QuadJunkies
07-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by mxpimp2000
this is why we were all skeptical about it being back open

:eek2:

One_Bad_400
07-10-2010, 02:02 PM
holy poo. when was that pic taken?

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
holy poo. when was that pic taken?

5/2/10 lol

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:33 PM
more

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:34 PM
.the road to her house GONE

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:34 PM
and yes i mean GONE

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:37 PM
old historic iron bridge washed away

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:40 PM
where is the road

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 02:44 PM
They said it got all the way up to her front steps and that was as far as the water rised. She had to use the generators from the tour bus for electric and she continued to stay in her home until waters went back to normal levels. The antique shops and indian artifacts museum/store/giftshop were all washed away with the floods.

JJs450r
07-10-2010, 02:58 PM
5/2/10 lol

lmao

QuadJunkies
07-10-2010, 03:48 PM
WOW... thats sad that the old bridge got swept away . :(

Track reminds me a liitle of the of season opener for us in Arizona.
Monsoonal rain and under tornado watch for 7 hours.:p

QuadJunkies
07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes...we still raced. LOL

One_Bad_400
07-10-2010, 05:31 PM
is there any water left on the track?

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 05:33 PM
everything is back in operation...they had workers on the scene as soon as the waters went down and the ranch opened back up 1st of july with a concert. They have fixed the track and added new things from what i was told

One_Bad_400
07-10-2010, 06:09 PM
awesome! i cant wait! :) i back out of racing it every year! yes year i'm going threw with it. probably going to be running Production B and Open B

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 06:50 PM
i'll see ya in open B if u run that class...i ran my first national at ballance this year in open B

motofreak2772
07-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
awesome! i cant wait! :) i back out of racing it every year! yes year i'm going threw with it. probably going to be running Production B and Open B
You sig says A... Unless your local racing is a joke with hardly any racers then I'm sure you are capable of racing A. Sorry for complaining I know a lot of people do this, I just don't agree with it.

One_Bad_400
07-10-2010, 09:45 PM
in TT i ran A and Pro-Am. MX is a whole nother story

i guess i can take that off sense i said shove it to the sport of TT

motofreak2772
07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh ok sorry. But its still true that a lot people race a class lower in the nationals.

mxpimp2000
07-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Oh ok sorry. But its still true that a lot people race a class lower in the nationals.

I run A locally but the open B class at ballances was a challenge. I shouldve started in the national C class but didnt. I won my LCQ and had the fastest 1st lap laptime in the whole class but i didnt stay consistant and my lap times fell. I compared all the times on trackside if they are lagit

eastcoastpro20
07-11-2010, 11:39 PM
I run A locally but the open B class at ballances was a challenge. I shouldve started in the national C class but didnt. I won my LCQ and had the fastest 1st lap laptime in the whole class but i didnt stay consistant and my lap times fell. I compared all the times on trackside if they are lagit

no u shldnt have started in c nationally, if u run A locally u shld either run a or at the least b. thats the problem at nationalls people sand bag way too much. I run c locally and i run c at nationalls. If your local A class is as fast as C national riders that dont say much bout your local talent.

mxpimp2000
07-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by eastcoastpro20
no u shldnt have started in c nationally, if u run A locally u shld either run a or at the least b. thats the problem at nationalls people sand bag way too much. I run c locally and i run c at nationalls. If your local A class is as fast as C national riders that dont say much bout your local talent.

na my local A is fast its just alot of sandbaggin. i held my own in open B

madskrillz2
07-12-2010, 11:09 AM

So you're saying if you run expert locally you should run Pro at nationals? Nice logic there

quadrcr161
07-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
So you're saying if you run expert locally you should run Pro at nationals? Nice logic there

at least pro am, local to national dosent matter, run the same class at both. thats why the classes are listed and followed by organizers.

eastcoastpro20
07-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
at least pro am, local to national dosent matter, run the same class at both. thats why the classes are listed and followed by organizers.

EXACTLY!

Nick110
07-12-2010, 03:42 PM

Dont listen to this advice. Most kids that race C locally wouldnt come close to qualifying in C at nats. I run A on a stock LTR locally but prolly wouldnt qualify in any A class at nats. Id say the rule of thumb is to drop a class at nats.

mxpimp2000
07-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Dont listen to this advice. Most kids that race C locally wouldnt come close to qualifying in C at nats. I run A on a stock LTR locally but prolly wouldnt qualify in any A class at nats. Id say the rule of thumb is to drop a class at nats.

Thats true. the C and D riders at locals are soo slow idk how they would stand up against the national C

07-12-2010, 04:29 PM
I hope every sandbagger gets protested. if you run A in any AMA sectioned race and B at a national. you can very easily be kicked out

madskrillz2
07-12-2010, 04:32 PM

EXACTLY!

You two should read this and rethink what you posted. Everything locally I've ever been to ANYWHERE is nothing like a national. C class basically serves as a beginner class. The only local type of series I would say could cross over would be NEATV. Other than that, it's nothing like a national.

Originally posted by Nick110

mxpimp2000
07-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
I hope every sandbagger gets protested. if you run A in any AMA sectioned race and B at a national. you can very easily be kicked out

locals arent AMA atleast mine arent

07-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Yea thats pretty dumb to say that you shouldnt drop a class going to nats... i know that some people frown upon it but there are alot of national riders that come from smaller local series like the one around here. And a smaller series is not going to be nearly as competitive as the nationals. Not everyone that runs local A class is going to be ready for the A class at the nationals. And my definition of sandbagging is someone who is way too fast for the class they are running. Just because someone drops a class when going to the nats doesnt mean they are going to be really fast in whichever class they run.

mxpimp2000
07-12-2010, 04:56 PM
This thread took a wrong direction. meanless to say dont they all....I aint sand baggin anywheres. I run the open 4stroke A&B class at my local series which is 1 class not 2 seperate. therefore i have the right to run B nationally and nothing can be said or done about it.

What if someone races quad money at locals. whats that compared to as a national class??? local series have all sorts of different classes and they all are not gonna have a cross over to a national based class. for instance D classes and beginner are alot different than national C class. these guys have alot of races under their hats and prb a few years. Local D and beginner guys just barley have a race under theirs and some dont.

If someone sand bags so be it, its not going to be me so let the ones who's doing it get caught at their own risk.:D

One_Bad_400
07-12-2010, 08:48 PM

ya i run pro locally and win alot of local stuff. but ran B at Pell City national and got 3rd and would get my @$$ handed to me in A

If i can do some cardio before loretta's i might race A.

440racer66
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM
yeah i was pissed i raced a ton of nats but at lorettas i raced c i was 16 and was my first year racing and i could normally at least top five at any other race here were guys running a class lap times.

mxduner
07-13-2010, 12:46 AM
This thread took a wrong direction. When was those pictures taken...

quadrcr161
07-13-2010, 05:58 AM
rules are rules, either change your local structure, or sandbag and get protested. if the local guys ran their national class then it would make the locals faster and offer a beginner class for the locals.

trompen542
07-13-2010, 08:45 AM
The AMA national rules state, if you run A locally, you must run A at nationals, it doesn't matter if the track you run at home is AMA or not, if someone can produce a copy of any results to the judges at a national where you ran a higher class,at home, you will be dq'd, period.

quadrcr161
07-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by trompen542
The AMA national rules state, if you run A locally, you must run A at nationals, it doesn't matter if the track you run at home is AMA or not, if someone can produce a copy of any results to the judges at a national where you ran a higher class,at home, you will be dq'd, period.

seen it happen, just find and ask WL, and its not just local to national, its also with other sanctions. either redo you local classes thts not under the national guide line or run the class. the locals will start getting faster and balance out. but sometimes the c class at nationals can be as fast as the a because of sandbaggers. atva should really enforce the rules a lot more.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 01:01 PM
You Johnny Dogood's need to pull the wedgie out of your *** and realize that it's not gonna change. Everyone knows how it goes on a local level and for the most part nobody cares. Why is it that big of a deal? If you can't be competitive in the same class you run locally, why the hell would you run that class? It's like going from rec league baseball to travel baseball in my opinion. That's how I see it just because that's the only other sport I played all my life. Only people that are true poor sports will protest your local level. I can see some cases it should be put into play but most of the time it's just sore losers

Warnerade
07-13-2010, 01:08 PM
The AMA national rules state, if you run A locally, you must run A at nationals, it doesn't matter if the track you run at home is AMA or not, if someone can produce a copy of any results to the judges at a national where you ran a higher class,at home, you will be dq'd, period. you would know a lot about protesting someone, wouldn't you?

quadrcr161
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
You Johnny Dogood's need to pull the wedgie out of your *** and realize that it's not gonna change. Everyone knows how it goes on a local level and for the most part nobody cares. Why is it that big of a deal? If you can't be competitive in the same class you run locally, why the hell would you run that class? It's like going from rec league baseball to travel baseball in my opinion. That's how I see it just because that's the only other sport I played all my life. Only people that are true poor sports will protest your local level. I can see some cases it should be put into play but most of the time it's just sore losers

no, maybe if everyone steps up and runs their right class maybe the gap between national and local will not be as big. some people do care when they bust their *** running the correct class local and national class, or see a local rider sandbagg the nationals just to win but not run the right class, change classes or even race the locals it pisses people off, i can name 2 just from AL and just in the C class. the people who feel they are in the right class know they should be in the top of the class below them yet not as fast as the class ahead of them and want to make them selves faster by riding with faster people.

i helped run and manage an online championship series with every type of racing, 32 classes and we checked the results of the top 30 in each class. when you having people enter results that didnt match their class but only for points it really hurts the rest of the racers.

if you are in a local area with a lot of national riders, you need to run the right class. if your in an area that dosent have a lot of national riders then the organizer should base classes thats different from the atva. try running a different class at 2 different local races on a dirt bike, youll get flagged pretty quick. also my experience the poor sports are the sandbaggers who are just wanting to get an easy win.

trompen542
07-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
you would know a lot about protesting someone, wouldn't you? SORRY sHAWN, IT WAS 2 OTHER RIDERS THAT PROTESTED YOU FOR CHEATING, IF YOU CHEAT YOU WILL GET CAUGHT. YOU GOT CAUGHT, STOP BLAMING ME FOR YOUR DISHONESTY.

07-13-2010, 03:00 PM
I think the crybabies should stop worry about others and focus on their personal riding abilities so they dont have to worry with coming up with excuses when they get their butts handed to them... but thats just me. Not every local rider is going to be able to afford going to national events. Around here we have alot of marines that race. They all start off in c, but some of them progressivly become better. Our local c class for the most part consists of rolling 90 percent of the jumps. You show me a national c class race where the riders are rolling 20 foot tabletops and ill change my view. The ones around here who start jumping stuff feel like it is only right to move up to b class because they are just about lapping the guys in c class. But just because they jump the jumps around here does not mean that they need to be B class in the nationals. I guarantee you that most of them would probably not qualify. The only people that need to move up are the guys in c that are wayy ahead of the group and its obvious that they are too fast for that class. It should not be a problem for the other guys who drop a class and are running midpack. But i have a feeling that you guys arent going to complain about the guys that dropped a class and are running in midpack or finished behind you. Just ride and enjoy it and have fun and focus on yourself jeez. It sounds to me like theres alot of people on here that need to put their big girl panties on and move on.

Warnerade
07-13-2010, 03:05 PM
SORRY sHAWN, IT WAS 2 OTHER RIDERS THAT PROTESTED YOU FOR CHEATING, IF YOU CHEAT YOU WILL GET CAUGHT. YOU GOT CAUGHT, STOP BLAMING ME FOR YOUR DISHONESTY. rightttttttt

Btw, ama ruled in my favor, I could have kept on racing that class all season ;)

Next time you cry, make sure the people you cry to like you.

eastcoastpro20
07-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by #101
I think the crybabies should stop worry about others and focus on their personal riding abilities so they dont have to worry with coming up with excuses when they get their butts handed to them... but thats just me. Not every local rider is going to be able to afford going to national events. Around here we have alot of marines that race. They all start off in c, but some of them progressivly become better. Our local c class for the most part consists of rolling 90 percent of the jumps. You show me a national c class race where the riders are rolling 20 foot tabletops and ill change my view. The ones around here who start jumping stuff feel like it is only right to move up to b class because they are just about lapping the guys in c class. But just because they jump the jumps around here does not mean that they need to be B class in the nationals. I guarantee you that most of them would probably not qualify. The only people that need to move up are the guys in c that are wayy ahead of the group and its obvious that they are too fast for that class. It should not be a problem for the other guys who drop a class and are running midpack. But i have a feeling that you guys arent going to complain about the guys that dropped a class and are running in midpack or finished behind you. Just ride and enjoy it and have fun and focus on yourself jeez. It sounds to me like theres alot of people on here that need to put their big girl panties on and move on.

thats why you should have a begginer classs for poeple that roll jumps

Warnerade
07-13-2010, 03:14 PM
thats why you should have a begginer classs for poeple that roll jumps are you purposely dense? This is quad racing, not dirtbike...95% of the tracks don't get a strong enough quad turnout to justify having a beginner and a c class...but the main reason behind that is c class is the beginner class.

quadrcr161
07-13-2010, 03:23 PM
are you purposely dense? This is quad racing, not dirtbike...95% of the tracks don't get a strong enough quad turnout to justify having a beginner and a c class...but the main reason behind that is c class is the beginner class.

which is a good reason to leave the atva/ama class rulings to the nationals and have the organizer offer their own set of classes.

trompen542
07-13-2010, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Warnerade
[B]rightttttttt

Btw, ama ruled in my favor, I could have kept on racing that class all season

SORRY sHAWN, YOU ARE LYING AGAIN, MAN UP, YOU WERE MADE TO RUN THE A CLASS, SO YOU QUIT. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS INDUSTRY, AND THE PAPER WORK DOESN'T LIE. YOU BROUGHT THIS SUBJECT UP AGAIN, AND WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH, AND NOW EVERY ONE ELSE DOES TOO.

07-13-2010, 03:36 PM
are you purposely dense? This is quad racing, not dirtbike...95% of the tracks don't get a strong enough quad turnout to justify having a beginner and a c class...but the main reason behind that is c class is the beginner class.

Exactly!!!! Around here we are lucky if we have over 10 quads total show up to a race....and trompen you just need to be quiet lol

Warnerade
07-13-2010, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Warnerade
[B]rightttttttt

Btw, ama ruled in my favor, I could have kept on racing that class all season

SORRY sHAWN, YOU ARE LYING AGAIN, MAN UP, YOU WERE MADE TO RUN THE A CLASS, SO YOU QUIT. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THIS INDUSTRY, AND THE PAPER WORK DOESN'T LIE. YOU BROUGHT THIS SUBJECT UP AGAIN, AND WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH, AND NOW EVERY ONE ELSE DOES TOO. no unlike you I don't have a daddy to support me, I got a dui and had to get my priorities straight to get my life back on track. Think what you want, just remember your the biggest joke in the ama.

fastredrider44
07-13-2010, 04:08 PM
WHEN WERE THOSE PICTURES TAKEN? :o

trompen542
07-13-2010, 04:17 PM
no unlike you I don't have a daddy to support me, I got a dui and had to get my priorities straight to get my life back on track. Think what you want, just remember your the biggest joke in the ama. HEY SHAWN, THIS JUST SHOWS YOU HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE, THIS IS TOM TROMPEN,NOT ALEX, IF YOU WANT TO BASH HIM, THATS UP TO YOU, HE IS A BIG BOY, AND HE CAN TAKE IT, BUT I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. NUFF SAID, LETS GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm glad the majority of people see what I'm saying. Unfortunately the rest of you just get butt hurt too easily. I could see it being necessary if somebody was just blowing away the competition but if that person isn't winning by a ridiculous margin, it's not that big of a deal. How bout you go out and get better and quit crying when you get waxed.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 04:26 PM
HEY SHAWN, THIS JUST SHOWS YOU HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE, THIS IS TOM TROMPEN,NOT ALEX, IF YOU WANT TO BASH HIM, THATS UP TO YOU, HE IS A BIG BOY, AND HE CAN TAKE IT, BUT I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. NUFF SAID, LETS GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC.

I'd like for you to elaborate on how you're his worst nightmare. Is it because you'll run and tattle on him every chance you get? Lol

trompen542
07-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Using your logic, Dustin wimmer should be able to move back to the c class on days he thinks he might have a bad day. The rules are for everyone, if you are an a rider at home, you are an a rider at nationals. if you get beat at nationals work harder and try again. If you are only dropping back so you can win, that is the defination of sand bagging, aka known as cheating. A lot of true b/c national riders that spend a lot of time and money to compete for points, and are serious about moving up at a national level to the higher class are being cheated by the guys that sand bag to a lower class. Frankly I think it should be like other national sports, if you get caught cheating they should get banned from nationals, and let the true national riders compete at there chosen level.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Using your logic, Dustin wimmer should be able to move back to the c class on days he thinks he might have a bad day. The rules are for everyone, if you are an a rider at home, you are an a rider at nationals. if you get beat at nationals work harder and try again. If you are only dropping back so you can win, that is the defination of sand bagging, aka known as cheating. A lot of true b/c national riders that spend a lot of time and money to compete for points, and are serious about moving up at a national level to the higher class are being cheated by the guys that sand bag to a lower class. Frankly I think it should be like other national sports, if you get caught cheating they should get banned from nationals, and let the true national riders compete at there chosen level.

Yeah and if you could read, you'd see I said if a rider is just blowing a class out of the water then I can see it being necessary. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume your son runs "pro" or "expert" locally and we all saw how that worked out. :rolleyes:

07-13-2010, 04:54 PM
and let the true national riders compete at there chosen level. Like trompen ? I dont see anyone with a logic thats anywhere near your statement about wimmer moving to c class. I agree that it should be frowned upon if a local b rider moves down to c and wins by 15 seconds...but any other time it should not matter. People need to stop coming up with excuses and whining when they lose. If half of the time they spent on complaining was used on practicing instead, they probably wouldnt be complaining. Most of the b (or a class) in my area would have to drop down a class in the national to even be able to compete. A local A class rider dropped down to C in a recent national and placed top 6 or 7 i believe. If you honestly think that he should have raced in A class then you my friend are an idiot. Its dumb to compare a racing series on a large scale such as a national race to a local race where the normal number of quads at a race is 10. The level of talent is not going to be spread out nearly as much at a local race than it is at a national. Yes. there will be different levels of talent still, which is why they have a,b, and c class at our local races. But the top level of local talent is not going to be the same as the top level of national talent. The same can be said for C class, people who race c class at nationals are going to be wayyy faster than alot of local c class riders. Any joe schmo can show up at a local race and get on a stock 450r and race. Most of the people at nationals have a passion in the sport and are looking for competition and arent just starting out.

mxpimp2000
07-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
WHEN WERE THOSE PICTURES TAKEN? :o

yeah what track we talkin bout?? lol :D

motofreak2772
07-13-2010, 05:53 PM
No you shouldnt have started in C... your skill level was clearly in the right class because you managed to get best lap time, actually you should move up to A since the guys you were racing probably race A locally too.
In your situation your endurance wasnt up to par with the rest of the class but if you had been able to maintain your lap time you would have probably won. I have the same problem where my endurance limits me but I still try to race in the proper class based on my skill level.
Idrc I would never protest anyone or even blame others for my performance but sometimes I just wish people would try to push themselves to do better and compete in the highest level they can.

Warnerade
07-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
No you shouldnt have started in C... your skill level was clearly in the right class because you managed to get best lap time, actually you should move up to A since the guys you were racing probably race A locally too.
In your situation your endurance wasnt up to par with the rest of the class but if you had been able to maintain your lap time you would have probably won. I have the same problem where my endurance limits me but I still try to race in the proper class based on my skill level.
Idrc I would never protest anyone or even blame others for my performance but sometimes I just wish people would try to push themselves to do better and compete in the highest level they can. I want you to know, right now I'm taking a crap at work and just saw your avatar...I LOLed pretty hard, now I'm being asked what I do when I'm in the bathroom.

Thanks.

motofreak2772
07-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I want you to know, right now I'm taking a crap at work and just saw your avatar...I LOLed pretty hard, now I'm being asked what I do when I'm in the bathroom.

Thanks.
Haha thats pretty funny.

07-13-2010, 06:10 PM
lmao nice sig warnerade

trompen542
07-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah and if you could read, you'd see I said if a rider is just blowing a class out of the water then I can see it being necessary. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume your son runs "pro" or "expert" locally and we all saw how that worked out. :rolleyes: wow you have to go way back, to say somthing like that? that was almost 4 years ago, he took a shot, and he paid the price. crap from guys like you, that didn't have the balls to even try. you keep throwing up the distant past, you don't think we have learned how to go faster? come up and ride our super cross series, and you can see how much we have learned.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by trompen542
wow you have to go way back, to say somthing like that? that was almost 4 years ago, he took a shot, and he paid the price. crap from guys like you, that didn't have the balls to even try. you keep throwing up the distant past, you don't think we have learned how to go faster? come up and ride our super cross series, and you can see how much we have learned. [/QUOTE

Either way, I've made my point. Now your feelings are hurt that I'm making more sense than you are. If I had enough money to drive up there I'd gladly do that.

trompen542
07-13-2010, 06:38 PM
It almost seems like the only guys, besides me and a couple of others on this forum are either making up excuses to sand bag, or are using their excuses so we will forgive them for sand bagging. When it all comes down to it rules are rules, and the ones that cheat, will get caught, and dq'd. No excuses. As for hurting my feelings LOL, what a joke.

quadrcr161
07-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Yeah and if you could read, you'd see I said if a rider is just blowing a class out of the water then I can see it being necessary.

isnt that what sandbagging is??? and when you drop a class to run a national and you and the top 5 walk away your still sandbagging. why not run the same class at home?

but youll never get it or see what it is so argue all ya want.

07-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Some people are just too dense i guess. I bet there is as least one rule in the ama rulebook that every person on here has broken. If you guys came to one of my local races and saw the skill level of the a,b, and c classes then maybe you would change your mind but i doubt it. My local b class is not up to par to national b class. This is most likely due to the exponentially larger number of riders in the nationals, which in turn gives a greater variety of skill levels. This means that the classes are going to be more definitive. Around here if you jump all of the jumps at a track, you have to be in at least b to have any fun. If you run c it would be like cody gibson racing in the C class, there would be no competition and it would be boring and not entertaining to the spectators to see one person 20 seconds ahead of the others. The people in my local series (and in other small series) that run b class are not ready for b class at the nationals... its that simple. And without a larger number of quads at the local series, thats the way it is going to be. It is different with dirtbikes because there as so many of them at local as well as national level...so the transition is nowhere near as drastic as it is for the quads. And no i do not sandbag. I have not done a national in years but if i went i would run B class even though i am a local A class rider. I know for a fact that i would not pull away from the entire b class at a national. If someone wants to protest me for being a mid-top pack b rider then your a loser that needs to focus on yourself so you can stop coming up with excuses to losing to people that are on the same talent level as you. Like i said earlier, i am against people who are way to fast for the class they run at the nationals; but for anyone else that drops a class so they can race with people within their talent level i am all for it.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 07:24 PM
It almost seems like the only guys, besides me and a couple of others on this forum are either making up excuses to sand bag, or are using their excuses so we will forgive them for sand bagging. When it all comes down to it rules are rules, and the ones that cheat, will get caught, and dq'd. No excuses. As for hurting my feelings LOL, what a joke.

Making up excuses to sandbag? Wow. You must have a skewed idea of sandbagging.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 07:26 PM
isnt that what sandbagging is??? and when you drop a class to run a national and you and the top 5 walk away your still sandbagging. why not run the same class at home?

but youll never get it or see what it is so argue all ya want.

Because running the same class at home would be a joke. Jesus. But you're right I'll never get it because it makes no sense. You and about two other people are the only ones in this thread so far that think you should run the same class. But honestly I'm tired of arguing about it too because you're obviously not gonna change your mind. Either way, it won't change and there will still be people crying and coming up with excuses for why they got waxed.

mxpimp2000
07-13-2010, 07:27 PM
how bout them cowboys?:D

07-13-2010, 07:41 PM
I think the lesson here is to follow alex trompens' footsteps and just stick to the same class. It might be very embarrassing and wont be any fun since you cant compete with the faster riders....but its the only option.

Anybody else on here watch deadliest warrior? I think its awesome.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 07:44 PM
I think the lesson here is to follow alex trompens' footsteps and just stick to the same class. It might be very embarrassing and wont be any fun since you cant compete with the faster riders....but its the only option.

Anybody else on here watch deadliest warrior? I think its awesome.

Lmao nice transition. Yeah it's ok but I'm more of a Pawn Stars and American Pickers guy

eastcoastpro20
07-13-2010, 08:32 PM

Well where i come from smartass we have enough quads at every race too have a begginer class...and EVERY rider i know tht races here locally runs the same class at nationals.

madskrillz2
07-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Well where i come from smartass we have enough quads at every race too have a begginer class...and EVERY rider i know tht races here locally runs the same class at nationals.

Well how bout you learn to think so you can realize that not every local series has huge turn outs like yours.

07-14-2010, 04:37 AM
I think he finally gets it :)

eastcoastpro20
07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
I think he finally gets it :)

gets wat? ya sandbag and think its okay?

07-14-2010, 10:29 AM
:ermm: nevermind. Ill tell ya what eastcoastpro just do what you do and ill do things my way. Maybe one day you can end up in trompens shoes if your lucky, but your name says your already a pro so you must already be there. Ill just keep racing in a class where i can have fun and race with people at the same talent level as me instead of going in over my head so i can be lapped by most of the class and become the joke of the sport.

well i usually run c class at my local races but i might move up to b once i get my suspension and stuff on my 450 cause ive been runnin c and doin good on a 400 with just a slip on
so do you think it would be wise to run d at lorretta lynns in the fall just for the experience and everything, this would be my first national.
Sounds like someone was considering sandbagging :devil:

I just want to know how long it took them to create that battle program on deadliest warrior. That musta taken a long arse time.:

trompen542
07-14-2010, 10:35 AM
gets wat? ya sandbag and think its okay? X2, I hate cheaters.

fastredrider44
07-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Per AMA rulebook, I believe you can race A class at nationals and not be protested no matter what class you race locally. :p

eastcoastpro20
07-14-2010, 11:32 AM
:ermm: nevermind. Ill tell ya what eastcoastpro just do what you do and ill do things my way. Maybe one day you can end up in trompens shoes if your lucky, but your name says your already a pro so you must already be there. Ill just keep racing in a class where i can have fun and race with people at the same talent level as me instead of going in over my head so i can be lapped by most of the class and become the joke of the sport.

Sounds like someone was considering sandbagging :devil:

I just want to know how long it took them to create that battle program on deadliest warrior. That musta taken a long arse time.:

yea tht was when i first got into racing, nice job being a creaper though and going through my old post. crazy tip for ya go get a life.