PDA

View Full Version : Unadilla anyone??

400exchick
07-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone on here is planning to attend/race at Unadilla the weekend of the 17/18th?

Myself and a buddy of mine are probably gonna make the trip down.

lasher45
07-10-2010, 08:31 AM
I'm heading there just to watch, quads still in pieces :(

400exchick
07-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by lasher45
I'm heading there just to watch, quads still in pieces :(

We're just going to watch as well, 44oEx is the guy coming with me, he raced Steel City last year when we went down but his frame is broken at the moment so we'll just be enjoying the show.

If you see a black Tacoma with Ontario plates (tinted windows, aftermarket mamba wheels) come on over to say hi

XBLASTERRACERX
07-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Ill be heading up there and racin in the schoolboy jr. class look for the ALL black 300ex.

slightlybent47
07-10-2010, 09:22 PM
We are having a local race that weekend, and no money so no road trips for awhile.

SRH
07-10-2010, 10:43 PM
ill be there sunday watching

400exchick
07-13-2010, 03:49 PM
So only 3 of you are going?? Or the rest of you are too cool to say so.

Which ever, hope to see you all there and say hi if you cross paths with us. I'm a redhead, we're both 5'7 and we'll probably be speaking french to each other. :p haha

SRH
07-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by 400exchick
So only 3 of you are going?? Or the rest of you are too cool to say so.

Which ever, hope to see you all there and say hi if you cross paths with us. I'm a redhead, we're both 5'7 and we'll probably be speaking french to each other. :p haha

2 females? cant miss me, blue and white lt 80 with factory suzuki graphics

elkabanshee
07-13-2010, 10:28 PM
headed down for the fifth year straight, 5 of us from the Ottawa area, rental van with Ontario plates
camping near by......

400exchick
07-14-2010, 05:43 AM
^^^^^ Right on, fellow canadians, I'll keep an eye out for the van.

Originally posted by SRH
2 females? cant miss me, blue and white lt 80 with factory suzuki graphics

You race an lt80 and you're 25?? I'm actually going there with a guy friend.

m0t0xk1d
07-14-2010, 07:57 AM
^^^^^ Right on, fellow canadians, I'll keep an eye out for the van.

You race an lt80 and you're 25?? I'm actually going there with a guy friend.

hes a parapalegic. i assume the lt80 will be a pit vehicle

400exchick
07-14-2010, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
hes a parapalegic. i assume the lt80 will be a pit vehicle

Okay well now I feel aweful :ermm: :( Wasn't aware of that. My apologies!

We're friends with 'reconmaster' aka Ben Brown, he's usually got his wheelchair at the races so that possibility never even crossed my mind.

SRH
07-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Okay well now I feel aweful :ermm: :( Wasn't aware of that. My apologies!

We're friends with 'reconmaster' aka Ben Brown, he's usually got his wheelchair at the races so that possibility never even crossed my mind.

yeah i read that , tried hanging myself in the front yard...unfortunately its very hard to hang yourself when you cant stand so now im just really ****ed up about your whole lil comment...i hate canadians

kiddddingg the lt 80 is way easier to get around at dilla with all the hills and stuff, plus if it rains putting your hands on muddy tires isnt all that fun.... if you see me say what up, im wayyy nicer than you ****in canadians...and im from new york

:p

Lasher
07-16-2010, 09:41 AM
We are thinking about going...but where are there decent cheap hotels in the area?

We will be coming in from the east, and looking at the website, all chain type hotels are about 25 miles away from the track in any direction. Just wondering if there are any nice ones, or even places to avoid.

400exchick
07-29-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by SRH
yeah i read that , tried hanging myself in the front yard...unfortunately its very hard to hang yourself when you cant stand so now im just really ****ed up about your whole lil comment...i hate canadians

kiddddingg the lt 80 is way easier to get around at dilla with all the hills and stuff, plus if it rains putting your hands on muddy tires isnt all that fun.... if you see me say what up, im wayyy nicer than you ****in canadians...and im from new york

:p

Ohhh... hahaha didn't get to see your reply before I took off for the race so I'm a little on the comeback..

Like I could have guessed something like that, I'm no telepathic knowall :P Plus pit bikes aren't allowed up here so all I can say is: My bad..

I don't think I saw you, too many people and I wasn't really paying attention to anyone other than the guy I was with anyways, lol.

How'd you like those freak downpoors and the deathly hot sun?

reconmaster
07-29-2010, 07:43 PM
thats unadilla for ya!

motofreak2772
07-29-2010, 11:52 PM
SRH has 4444 posts.. Has nothing to do with this I just thought I'd mention cuz its a cool number lol. 55555 is going to take a little longer to reach.

elkabanshee
07-30-2010, 09:24 AM
everytime Ive been to Unadilla it's like that with the weather, crazy hard rain for 30 minutes and HOT!!
Saturday nights storm smashed the tent, had to sleep in the front seat of the Van, booooo. need a camper for next year

Sure was a good race though, track was in great shape.
Good to see Natalie on the box, he's my pick for the next championship. Somebody has got to stop Creamer, he's tearin it up this year. Wimmer looks like a bit of a baby, not used to loosing to a teamate.

good times, see ya next year

400exchick
07-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by elkabanshee
everytime Ive been to Unadilla it's like that with the weather, crazy hard rain for 30 minutes and HOT!!
Saturday nights storm smashed the tent, had to sleep in the front seat of the Van, booooo. need a camper for next year

Sure was a good race though, track was in great shape.
Good to see Natalie on the box, he's my pick for the next championship. Somebody has got to stop Creamer, he's tearin it up this year. Wimmer looks like a bit of a baby, not used to loosing to a teamate.

good times, see ya next year

It was too hot, killed us both and didn't fully enjoy ourselves..
thank goodness for the onsite showers. lol

We had straped his racing tent to the box of my truck and the truck also blocked a good portion of the wind so our tent survived, lol

Lightning show was pretty cool though.