PDA

View Full Version : Sparks exhaust

rayman375
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
I contacted Sparks Racing the other day asking if they had any plans in the near future to make a run of MX exhausts for the 250R. I got a reply back today saying "There's been talk about it, but no exact plans at this time." If you'd like to have a new one of their pipes hit them up and let them know there is interest.

mkt
07-08-2010, 10:37 PM
i did 3 weeks ago and curtis himself didn't really care, some other guy said that they still got the jig for the pipes and that they get calls daily for requests. what's the deal, curtis already made his money or what . i'm sticking with my lrd adj.

k7mm
07-08-2010, 11:39 PM
That would be awesome if he started offering his pipes again!There was a pipe shoot out some years back in one of the ATV magazines(can't remember which one)it had all the major pipe companies at the time,and the Sparks MX pipe made the most HP out of all of them.

Fear250r
07-09-2010, 04:43 AM
I believe they still have some big bore TT pipes at the shop if anyone is interested. They just need a finish. I almost bought one last year.

bean #310
07-09-2010, 08:11 PM
i contacted them too and got an email back saying that if they do make them again it wount be any time soon, ive had a curtis on all of my fourwheelers and now i got a 250r and they dont make them for these anymore, and there hard to find