PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Prayers

CHAUNCY
02-02-2003, 09:49 PM
Hey
Today I was at Dove Springs in California and there is a road in the side of a 400 foot tall hill. Well the road is about 30 feet wide and there is a 10-25 foot cliff (where they graded the road in the hill) that you land above and continue riding up the hill if you succeed in the step up. Well the cliff is at different heights since they started grading the hill at the bottom and worked their way up which in the middle is the heighest and on the top and bottom gets smaller. Well on the lower step up which is at the top (has a 10-15 foot cliff) it is 5th gear pinned on a 125. This guy probably in his early 20's was doin it and then he had a guy park a u hall truck on the road and there was some guy on top of the truck. Kinda a sketchy set up if you ask me. He succeeded jumping the step up with the u hall truck on the road. Well then ther was some guy that was gonna try a insane step up( about 25 foot cliff) and he was goin for it. Well anyway he was haulin @$$ ( prolly 5th or 6th pinned) and didnt make it. He cased the step up and all the people near the step up rode to help him. There were people from a camp running as fast as they could up the lip to get to him(he fell about 15-20 to thet road below him). Everyone that was riding went over to him. There were people calling the paramedics and stuff. This place is pretty much in the middle of no where so it would take about an hour for a helicoptor just to get there. He was just wearin a helmet and boots for protective wear and a shirt and shorts. He is messed up pretty bad and maybe even dead. I mean it is like hitting a wall at 60 MPH. Im not sure if he was conscious because he was just lying there for about half an hour. I think his buddys took him to the coroners or the hospital because the whole camp wasnt even there when we came back from a ride about half an hour later to 45 minutes later. Well I think he needs some prayers. If anyone knows him or knows how bad he is injured please share with the rest of us. May God be with him and I hope he makes a full recovery and if it was his time to go I hope he is in a better place. I didnt even know this guy but seeing him get hurt like that makes you think twice about taking chances like that. I know my prayers are with him and his family. Sorry for babblin just hard to explain. If you have any info please share or feel free to ask any questions although I may not have some of the answeres(sp). I'll try to draw a picture on paint if you guys dont understand the way the step up is.

CHAUNCY
02-03-2003, 08:39 AM
O ya some of you might have seen this step up in one of the moto xxx movies. Im not sure which movie though.

lil400exman
02-03-2003, 08:45 AM
dang give him my prayers.......but he did kind of bring that on himself.........

HondaRancherES
02-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Sorry to hear but I do agree. He should of known better

CHAUNCY
02-03-2003, 08:29 PM
yeah i guess he did kinda bring it on himself but I guess he thought he could make the step up. Ive seen people do the step up that he tried. Its pretty crazy. Some people try things that to some people seem crazy but to them it just seems fun. I guess he thought he could make it:ermm:

Jekyl_22
02-04-2003, 12:33 AM
I hope he is ok. I think that it's ok to take chances, but sometimes you have to weigh the gains and losses of the situation if things go bad. It's not only you that you have to think about, everyone you know could have to suffer because of a crazy descision you made. But whatever floats your boat....:ermm: :huh :confused2