raptor_02
02-02-2003, 08:57 PM
HERE IS HOW IT WENT!

raptor_02
02-02-2003, 08:58 PM
POINTS, WE HAVE A 3 WAY TIE!!!!!!!!!!

raptor_02
02-02-2003, 09:03 PM
JAN 27TH.....ROANOKE (pro sx) (Monday Race) (done)
FEB 2ND....FAIRBANKS (Am sx) (done)
FEB 6th.....KINGSTON (Pro sx) (Thursday Race)
FEB 9TH....LAFAYETTE (Am sx)
FEB 16TH...PRESCOTT (Pro sx)
FEB 23RD...PROVIDENCE (Am sx)
MAR 2ND........VENTURA (Pro sx)
MAR 9TH.....SAUSALITO (Am sx)

Next race is this THURSDAY. I know I told some people that it is on a SUNDAY but it is THURSDAY the 6th. Hope to see everyone there!

lildude
02-03-2003, 01:10 PM
since rob is in now does this mean we will be taking top 4 people from the top 5 for the next series???

crossfire2
02-03-2003, 03:03 PM
hey spect way 2 go,, guess all that practicein against someone good (me)..lol paid off. go get'em
:D

spectre
02-03-2003, 04:18 PM
LOL, DYNASTY, it really did. LOL

No really, it did.

raptor_02
02-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by lildude
since rob is in now does this mean we will be taking top 4 people from the top 5 for the next series??? Rob doesn't count as far as transfering to the next series. If he finishs 3rd at the end we will take 1,2,4,5 spots to advance, u see what i'm saying.

lildude
02-04-2003, 07:05 PM
ya thats what i figured couse im pretty sure he will place second or 3rd and i wasnt sure

whats everyones fast lap at kingston couse i cant get consistant and my fastest is like 1:4. sumtin i think..........im pretty sure ill come in last for this tourney

raptor_02
02-04-2003, 07:34 PM

lildude
02-04-2003, 07:41 PM
ok i guess that makes me officially last

RAPTORLE
02-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Don't worry LILDUDE......my race is tonight, and I'm in the same boat. I'm lucky if I can turn a 1:05 1 out of 5 laps. I'm starting to realize that I suck at this game!!! I don't know how in the heck these guys are bustin' 59's????????

raptor_02
02-05-2003, 11:01 AM
as far as i know i am the only person to yet turn a 59. Airmania is right there though. It was just a perfect lap. I doubt I will ever do it again.

Wired
02-05-2003, 11:59 AM
i cant even run 59 seconds with the ravage or b6000... :( i used to think i was good at the game, i was wrong

Wired
02-05-2003, 02:55 PM
raptor_02 how the he!! is it done? i just got done running 100 laps at kingston (5 20 lap moto's) 40 with the ravage 1000, 40 with the B6000 and the last 20 with the banshee. i can get a 1.02.21 with the ravage 1000 and that was a once in a life time lap for me. i hit every downside perfect then i tried to over jump everything, i tried every friggin line i could find and a 1.02 is the best i can do. now if your doing 59 second laps with a banshee wtf am i doing wrong?? could you by chance get your fast lap scores on the tv screen and take a pic with the digital camara. ive came up with 2 conclusions :blah either someone is fibbing or i just dont see the fast lines. and im getting very discouraged cause i know im not slow at this game :devil

raptor_02
02-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
raptor_02 how the he!! is it done? i just got done running 100 laps at kingston (5 20 lap moto's) 40 with the ravage 1000, 40 with the B6000 and the last 20 with the banshee. i can get a 1.02.21 with the ravage 1000 and that was a once in a life time lap for me. i hit every downside perfect then i tried to over jump everything, i tried every friggin line i could find and a 1.02 is the best i can do. now if your doing 59 second laps with a banshee wtf am i doing wrong?? could you by chance get your fast lap scores on the tv screen and take a pic with the digital camara. ive came up with 2 conclusions :blah either someone is fibbing or i just dont see the fast lines. and im getting very discouraged cause i know im not slow at this game :devil well my fast lap isn't saved but that's not the point. I was racing ROB440ex when I did it so he can verify my time. If your just turning 1:02's on the ravage your obvioulsy doing something wrong. I'm racing in a series tonight but one night throw me a PM and we will get some laps. I know there is probaly a few sections I do different than you. I've only seen like 3 people run the same lines as I do and they are just as fast if not faster.

cheetah
02-05-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
raptor_02 how the he!! is it done? i just got done running 100 laps at kingston (5 20 lap moto's) 40 with the ravage 1000, 40 with the B6000 and the last 20 with the banshee. i can get a 1.02.21 with the ravage 1000 and that was a once in a life time lap for me. i hit every downside perfect then i tried to over jump everything, i tried every friggin line i could find and a 1.02 is the best i can do. now if your doing 59 second laps with a banshee wtf am i doing wrong?? could you by chance get your fast lap scores on the tv screen and take a pic with the digital camara. ive came up with 2 conclusions :blah either someone is fibbing or i just dont see the fast lines. and im getting very discouraged cause i know im not slow at this game :devil

No he is not fibbing, he is just that fast. I have never seen anyone that fast at that game. It is just crazy.

400exBro
02-05-2003, 03:50 PM
i think i am getting around the 1 minute mark on that track... on a nacs 250r, i have it on top speed, tight traction and a bit of soft supesion

jon have you tired playing around with your top speed and such, it helps a lot, and then the suspension and traction

Wired
02-05-2003, 03:52 PM
yup i usually never run stock settings on all my quads. i like a tight grip with soft suspension. seems to just float over the whoops better. im always geared for top end as well. but to no avail :( im still slow haha

lildude
02-06-2003, 07:21 PM
no more series jb called it off couse only 5 people showed....it is off for good he said he is starting a new one though for anyone interested

i ran 1.02.35 with a shee before and i have seen jb turn low scores my setup is 2 to bottem end ;2 less traction and like 4 down on suspension and that is pretty much my setup for every race but the traction does vary

honda400ex27
02-06-2003, 08:53 PM
my fastest at kingston with the banshee is a 1.01, and with the ravage i got a 58 one time lol, i had it on lap attack one night and run like 50 laps and got it...helps when that shadow is on there..finds which line is faster...i like it when u can skim those whoops....im gonna put the banshee on for about 50 laps and see what i can do ..............someone needs to organize a broadband tourney

crossfire2
02-06-2003, 11:40 PM
hey i was on tonite and yall where talkin about a new series, i want in so let me know when u guys r gonna run one..thanx

raptor_02
02-07-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by honda400ex27
my fastest at kingston with the banshee is a 1.01, and with the ravage i got a 58 one time lol, i had it on lap attack one night and run like 50 laps and got it...helps when that shadow is on there..finds which line is faster...i like it when u can skim those whoops....im gonna put the banshee on for about 50 laps and see what i can do ..............someone needs to organize a broadband tourney look for BB tourneys to start very soon. Alot of the old fast dial up guys have switched to BB so I wouldn't be surprised to see one in the near future. I would love to have BB. You could organize tourneys so much better like that.

crossfire2
02-07-2003, 11:57 AM
hey i got dial up. is there gonna be any more tourneys for us. let me know i want in the next one..

KJ#14
02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey

I have an idea for the no show BS we have been having with both Series. Why not let 12 (or more) people in the series. Then if only 9 show up we will still be able to fill the 8 spots for that nights race. The guy (or girl) that qualified 9th will be watching from the side lines for that nights race. We could even have 16 people in the Series, but only 8 will qualify for that nights race. The top 8 fastest people in that nights 3 lap "hot lap" qualifying race get to go on to earn some points in the Series races that night.

Let me know what you think.............

Later,

KJ #14

raptor_02
02-07-2003, 05:09 PM
here is what I come up with KJ. Pretty much the same as what you said. We will have the series same rules and all, and change schedule. But make it to where ANYONE can tryout. That means if 100 people want in, we will take the 8 fastest times from qualifying for the main for some points. See what i'm saying. PM me KJ and we will talk details!

KJ#14
02-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey JB

Sounds like we are thinking the same thing. Except, I don't know if we should open it up to anyone that happens to be online at the time of the Series................we could end up with some people just holding up the races for the night. I think only riders that are known to be good racers (not goof offs) should be in the Series. If there are 30 good riders or even 50 that would be fine, but making it wide open to anyone I think would hold things up. Maybe we could have a try-out night to weed out any potental problem people........I dont know..... :confused:.....I still think 16 riders MAX would make it go alot smoother than wide open to everyone online. 16 riders would be enough to make sure there is always 8 or more showing up every week.

Later,

KJ #14

raptor_02
02-07-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by KJ#14
Hey JB

Sounds like we are thinking the same thing. Except, I don't know if we should open it up to anyone that happens to be online at the time of the Series................we could end up with some people just holding up the races for the night. I think only riders that are known to be good racers (not goof offs) should be in the Series. If there are 30 good riders or even 50 that would be fine, but making it wide open to anyone I think would hold things up. Maybe we could have a try-out night to weed out any potental problem people........I dont know..... :confused:.....I still think 16 riders MAX would make it go alot smoother than wide open to everyone online. 16 riders would be enough to make sure there is always 8 or more showing up every week.

Later,

KJ #14 i c your point. We could have signups like we did before for the 16 and 32 man tournaments. If we get over 8 then we cut people by there fastest times. TOP 8 go for points. What do you think about that??

spectre
02-08-2003, 08:37 AM
I like what KJ and Raptor are thinking, we do have alot of no-shows. I want in the the next one, you guys can count on me, right???????

Rob440EX
02-08-2003, 08:55 AM
SOUNDS LIKE FUN BOYS.....:)

Rob440EX
02-08-2003, 08:57 AM
I think I'm with kj on this one jb.....16 ppl over all......top 8 qualifiers (from the 3 hotlaps) go on to race the series race.....that way when we are keeping track of points standings its not all crazy.......just my opinion.....

Rob440EX
02-08-2003, 09:00 AM
I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD MAKE IT A TRUE 250 CLASS RACE. BANSHEES DON'T RACE AGINST 440'S AND 250'S.....BANSHEES ARE IN THE OPEN CLASS......LETS MAKE THIS ONE BE A TRUE 250 CLASS SERIES RACE.......????????something different.....I'm SICK of using a crappy yamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raptor_02
02-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Rob440EX
I think I'm with kj on this one jb.....16 ppl over all......top 8 qualifiers (from the 3 hotlaps) go on to race the series race.....that way when we are keeping track of points standings its not all crazy.......just my opinion..... that's exactly what I said. But you know as well as I do we won't always have exactly 16. It doesn't really matter how many we have that want in because only the TOP 8 can go. We need to all get together in a chat room and go over the details.

DAVE250R
02-08-2003, 02:31 PM
i hpe you guys can figure something out soon.
everyone knows who the best is.we can all agree on fastest
16 people thats easy .to find the people who are fast and
serious about it and competative is the hard part.

i also like robs idea about 250 class and open . heres an idea pick 12 guys hand picked
give everone a throw away week at the end
wich would be your worst week i would think,
but it lets the show go on if 2 people don t show.

top 12 no particular order{my opinion}

jb416ex treebash
airmania tobasko
rob440 spectra
dave250r aka works cheetah
raptoral the law
lildude atvmaster

DAVE250R
02-08-2003, 02:43 PM
oh i almost forgot i wont be on the game as dave 250r for a while cuz of the dude thats messin with jb is now messin with me . so i will be works again ok people later
i will be on at 5:oo pm eastern time
the game that is

Weiss240
02-08-2003, 04:25 PM
If you guys start a new league, can u include me? i would love to join. Please email me at Weiss240@aol.com if i can join:)

KJ#14
02-08-2003, 06:06 PM
I think we are on the right track. I don't know if we need to have sign ups for every week's race, but if any-one of the 16 people in the series are a no-show make their spot up for grabs to anyone that would want into the series the following week.

I like Dave250R's idea of a throw away race like in real racing......except Pro....they do not get a throw away. Oh yea, Dave you left me off the Top 12 list you came up with...................that hurts man. I'll make sure I smoke ya in the Series. :D

Rob ........the 250 class sound good to me.....except I'll have to figure out the fastest way around the tracks with a 440 or 250R again...........it's cool though.

I'll be on tonight around 9:00 or 10:00 (ATVORF2 that is)

KJ #14

DAVE250R
02-08-2003, 07:58 PM
kj i meant for you to be on that list sorry bro.
you are worthy .you got some skills.i hope we can get to some kind of solution to this race problem.i need to compete damit so lets go guys get this series cookin. i accpect to see a post very soon.

ROb440ex and JB416ex you guys . we need to discuss and come to an agreement on how we could make it work. good series or tourney 2 times a week sounds great.

fro
02-09-2003, 09:26 AM
Basically all quitters sux!!!!!! I take the tourney seriously but not as seriously as real racing but its second.If i say ill be there ill be there.Just cause we had 3 no shows they called it off.But what about the previous 2 weeks?Oh well just my opinion.Dont race me on the real track cause ill roost ya big time.I HATE QUITTERS.oh yea dave thanks for the props bro!!!!!!

DAVE250R
02-09-2003, 09:34 AM
fro no problem you are not on my list but yes you are wothy to be on it .so i wil change that asap.
ummmm i posted a tourney for tonight so sign up.**** i forgot to put a time later.

fro
02-09-2003, 09:36 AM
i was just busting your chops man.we need another tourney bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raptor_02
02-09-2003, 01:54 PM
here's the way I would like it to be. Have no particular people picked before series. EVERYONE interested in racing just show up and qualify. If your time is in the TOP 8 your in, if not you won't be getting any points but you can show up next time and try again. I don't really see what the big deal is if we have 10 or 20 people try to qualify. Its just qualifying, all u do is right times down and that's it. It takes 8 minutes tops. Well KJ and ROB u guys need to give me a yell cause i'm getting impatient, i'm ready for some RACING!

spectre
02-09-2003, 05:06 PM
i like RAPTOR's idea about all of us gettin in a chat and discussing details, maybe we should get a time and date together and try it.

Rob440EX
02-09-2003, 06:32 PM
I'm ready JB.......lets get this chit rollen......Lets set a time to meet up and chat......HOW about monday night at 8:00 central time?
Does that work for everyone?.....lets get this going guys......

spectre
02-09-2003, 06:34 PM
yeh, that time is cool with me, how will we get in the chat?

Rob440EX
02-09-2003, 06:37 PM
WE WILL MEET IN THE RACE LOBBY CHAT...........

KJ#14
02-10-2003, 06:52 AM
I'll be on tonight to help figure this out. I would also like to get the "seeds" figured out so I can change the bracket and post it. As far as who plays who in the first round..........1 and 8?? 1 and 5??? and have 1 and 3 on the left side or 1 and 4 on the left side??

JB,

I still think we should have a list of people in the series............I just think we would be looking for problems if we have it wide open at the time of the Series. I could see some people just trying to screw around and even try posting BS times. If it is a unkown rider that wants to try to qualify for the Series we should make sure a known rider races him in the quilifying race to make sure his time is for real...............just a concern of mine.

Later

KJ #14

DAVE250R
02-10-2003, 08:04 AM
kj i couldnt agree with you more about just lettin anyone qaulify
i kind of like the throw away week better.lets face it we know who
the fast guys are and who is serious and who is not by now .this 8 man **** isnt going to work .i miss the regular tournies we use to have .nationals and p cross 2days a week.ive been running into more and more fast people lately i wonder if its because i ve been going online more in the last week instead of practicing my ars off all week.lol.i raced a guy named tabletop and ha who were very fast almost like it was jb and airmania.lol ok later.
GET IT TOGETHER GUYS

spectre
02-10-2003, 10:17 AM
o ok, i thought u meant a comp. chat

raptor_02
02-10-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by KJ#14
I'll be on tonight to help figure this out. I would also like to get the "seeds" figured out so I can change the bracket and post it. As far as who plays who in the first round..........1 and 8?? 1 and 5??? and have 1 and 3 on the left side or 1 and 4 on the left side??

JB,

I still think we should have a list of people in the series............I just think we would be looking for problems if we have it wide open at the time of the Series. I could see some people just trying to screw around and even try posting BS times. If it is a unkown rider that wants to try to qualify for the Series we should make sure a known rider races him in the quilifying race to make sure his time is for real...............just a concern of mine.

Later

KJ #14 the seeds shouldn't even be an issue. 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5. You want to reward the fast guys for qualifying fast by letting them face a slower guy in the early rounds. Now for the list making I do see your point. But I have found really fast people on there that know nothing about this. We need to get them involved. I still say we make it open unless you can come up with a list of about 16 people on it. If we do leave it open we will pair up veterans with newbies in qualifying. I have already posted a SERIES and schedule, i'm going to tell ROB to go over it and make any changes if needed. ROB will be running this series unless he says otherwise. I just posted somehting to get this chit started.