PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS FOR THE MAN!!!! (harlen)

markk
07-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Harlen- Do you ever geta chance to ride or even race at all man??? I was messin my friends Z and got me thinkin about you haulin-the-mail on your old Z at the wisp in 04 Also just wana say congrates with the sight man- Its came alonge way since i joined in 03.

Good work harlen/guys!!!

later on
mark knox

Admin
07-07-2010, 07:56 AM
I surely don't get to ride nearly enough anymore as I spend most my time working on the site and traveling to races, and many people today on the site don't even know that I use to race. I still have my old race Z400's as reminders of the past, but I am real happy with my decision to focus on the site instead of racing because I can stay involved with the sport.

I hope all is well on your end, and thanks for the post.
Harlen

dpizz450
07-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Admin
I surely don't get to ride nearly enough anymore as I spend most my time working on the site and traveling to races, and many people today on the site don't even know that I use to race. I still have my old race Z400's as reminders of the past, but I am real happy with my decision to focus on the site instead of racing because I can stay involved with the sport.

I hope all is well on your end, and thanks for the post.
Harlen

Ahh, I think i remember your Z. I use to have a KFX400 myself. You got any pics of it?

300racer
07-07-2010, 05:07 PM
it was a nice z for being stock! lol it beat me many times lol

jcv400ex
07-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Now it's a full time job just keeping Kenny under his thumb! Poor Harlen!

QuadJunkies
07-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Heres a little flashback ...;)

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127288&highlight=Harlen+z400

07-08-2010, 02:09 AM
^^ Ha, I was reading that topic and thought this was funny.

Originally posted by Pappy

maybe we should just name it atvriders.com :rolleyes:

It's now atvriders.com. lol

Pappy
07-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-DunerUtah
^^ Ha, I was reading that topic and thought this was funny.

It's now atvriders.com. lol

LOL...I dont know how I do it but I manage to change things without trying LOL!

Harlen and I were chatting the other night and we realized we had been friends now since 2002. I was the one who actually pushed him to stop racing because he had a baby on the way and with traveling so much I was worried he would get fubar and I would have to drive to go get his mangled crap:blah: Thats the truth, however, I knew his dedication back then to the sport, his goals for this website and just made him take a look at things with a different set of glasses on. Now I cant seem to get him on a quad ...so he is a looser now bahahaha!:D :blah:

And just to make sure things are balanced, if we dont threaten to kill each other twice a week something is wrong. In all seriousness, you wont find another person as dedicated and focused as Harlen. I love this sport, but there is no way I can keep up with him. After I got sick in 2005, he pushed me to keep going and to get better. If it wasnt for him and my then employer, I would have been sunk. I credit them both for keeping me going mentally and financially. People like that arent around every tree, if they were this world would be a much better place.

So here's to you "Mr. I used to race and was fast and had a blast at the track with my teeth filled with mud and when a 14 year old kid on a UTE rams me in the final turn and mangles my quad I walk across the track beating the snot out of the air because the kid was too young to *****slap"....youre a real American hero....not really but I will never miss a chance to poke fun at you MUHAHAHAH!!!

:D