PDA

View Full Version : interstate harescramble series

holeshot19
02-02-2003, 08:23 PM
well what a joke i didnt win the 4st b class but got second but my grunble was that before they gave the class prizes they said dont b disapointed if u only got one thing. well four second i got a can of wd 40 something i could have gotin for 2 dollars at walmart he|| the points winner got one quart of motor oil that wont even fill his bike up if he changed it. does anybody fell like they were robbed.:ermm:

GNCC#829
02-03-2003, 08:42 AM
Did you have fun? That is all that matters.

quadman21
02-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Well I understand where your coming from. The whole Mid East has grown dramatically. I remember my first Mid east in 97 and there was about 40-50 quads. Now there's close to 100 at each race. WD40 doesn't seem like much.

Teufel
02-05-2003, 09:27 AM
Trophies aren't that expensive, what kind of entry fee did you pay. Damn that sux:grr

Ryan
02-05-2003, 09:46 AM
I'd be happy just to be out their racing. I could always use an extra can of wd40 around the house ;) .

To me I feel that the MX guys get robbed. 10 minute motos and your paying the same price for only racing for such a short time..... JMO........................I'd still race 'em though :D :chinese: .

Teufel
02-05-2003, 12:38 PM
To me that trophy is worth it's weight in gold. I can look at my trophies and placks " yeah I remember that race ect" IT just wouldn't be the same with a can of WD 40.
Yes it is all about the fun but it feels pretty good carry that trophy back home. :cool:

Extremeracer167
02-05-2003, 12:52 PM
well then look at it this way, everytime u use that can of WD-40 u can remember that race:D

Ryan
02-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Wait, you don't get a trophy :huh ...... I thought you ment you get the WD40 and a trophy :confused: :confused2 . Do they do the same thing with MX's:confused: :confused: :confused: .

Wingnut
02-05-2003, 05:50 PM
He got both wd-40 and a plaque. I finished 4th in the same class and I got more than anyone else, a quart of motor oil and a day planner! What I did not like was that they have given us three different size plaques. I can't figure out how I am going to hang them up and have it look good. There were only six races, and I think that the whole spill about not making any money was because of buying the scanning equipment and a new sign-up trailer.

holeshot19
02-05-2003, 06:48 PM
i heard the other day that they lost money on 2 of the races. it dont take a genuis to figure out that if you have a race in the winter time in the mountins and it a rock garden. you will not have a good turn out. every time ive went to these tracks i have torn up more that it was worth. but he cant say he isnt makeing money. the nc races r haveing as good as turn out as his summer series.:huh :huh :huh