PDA

View Full Version : pics

Coley'sdad#8
07-05-2010, 07:43 AM
well my pics didn't load, said the file was too big. What is the best site nowadays to get them reduced????????

thequadfather+2
07-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Do you have Microsoft Office? If you do, you can resize them with microsoft picture manager. Right click on the picture when its in file format (before it's open). Then go to "open with" in the drop-down menu. If you have microsoft picture manager it should give you the option to open it with that program.

There are several methods but this easy if you have it.

mydirtkids
07-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Or you can use a free service like Photobucket and post the links. Get excellent quality out of it

jerkyboy
07-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Microsoft paint program super easy only takes a minute.

Coley'sdad#8
07-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Thanks Bruce, I knew I had the programs in my computer, afterall this thing will do anything from making kitty cat calenders to satellite tracking of bigfoot if ya know how to use it but unfortunately I don't. Fortunately one of Coley's buddies (11 year old) spent the night and whipped some fast instruction on me:( smartellic kids:rolleyes: think they know everything:confused:

thequadfather+2
07-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Awesome, now it's time to put your new education to work and post the pics......:D

Coley'sdad#8
07-06-2010, 01:45 PM
hahahahah I did post them but it was originally supposed to be on the thread "vented clutch cover" and this thread got started because I accidently hit the "new thread" button:confused: