PDA

View Full Version : 250r parts pipes houser aarms shock elka 400ex frame

Pimped_wart_no2
07-05-2010, 04:59 AM
i have a few parts layin around the garage i need to get rid of. shoot me some prices they all need to go. built a hybrid and was going to build back up my r but would like to sell all the parts i bought but my race stuff back on the R and buy a new 450. let me know have a lot of parts layin around. thanks

houser plus2 a arms
stock front spindles hubs rotors brake calipers and lines and master cylinder
stock steering stem with or without fatbar clamp adapters
rear elka shock for stock linkage its the elite comp and rebound and ride hight adjustable. may need a service not sure when the last one was. valved for a 175 pound mx rider
lrd adjustable pipe no silencer. the adjuster tabs broke off so welded some new better tabs on really clean can take better pics if anyone wants
paul turner trx race pipe has some dents and is uncoated. there was high temp black paint on it when i bought it but i scraped it off and cleaned it up a bit.
duncan silencer could probably use a repacking. if i make it to the dealer this week i will buy some and redo it. i'll keep it updated
stock yfz450 front shocks good condition not blown or leaking any oil.
stock 250r rear axle. not bent or broke. little dirty but would make a good cheap spare or replacement if yours is broke the castle nuts are not stock but there are two of them there
stock 86 prolink swingarm. still has original gold paint job. no cracks
stock 400ex frame no cracks. has a coat of red paint on it but could use a sandblasting and a new powerder coat. bought as a spare frame for my wifes 400 but i just gusseted hers and powerder coated that one.

i have a bunch of spare 250r parts if anyone needs anything let me know i'll see what i have. you can pm me or email me at pimped_wart_no2@hotmail.com

red88r
07-05-2010, 03:18 PM
pm sent

LathersR
07-05-2010, 05:07 PM
how much for the houser arms and rear elka shock shipped separately? pics?

Pimped_wart_no2
07-05-2010, 09:16 PM
here is a link to the pictures.

http://s316.photobucket.com/albums/mm353/pimped_wart/

shoot me some prices of what you guys would be willing to spend on the things you want the worst i can say is no and i'll work with you on a counter offer if it

a arms i would take 250 plus shipping give or take a little depending on what it'll cost to ship they come with everything ball joints are all good on the arms but will not be coming with the tie rod ends. there is a little tiny bit of red paint splatter on one of the bottom a arms. was there when i bought them don't know if it'll clean off or not never got that far with them. but you have to look close to see it.

Pimped_wart_no2
07-06-2010, 08:33 PM
ttt

Pimped_wart_no2
07-12-2010, 04:33 PM
ttt