PDA

View Full Version : anyone use moto x nutrition?

m0t0xk1d
07-03-2010, 01:25 PM
anyone use it? do you feel it has help with endurance or arm pump?

also what is the best liquid to mix the endorogen in? i mix it in a juice and it tasted DISGUSTING. What is the best liquid to hide the nasty flavor of it?

JJs450r
07-03-2010, 01:28 PM
i used it for a while it works great the first time i used it i got all hot and red faced but he told me it was normal flushing my system and all i really liked it a lot

quad2xtreme
07-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
anyone use it? do you feel it has help with endurance or arm pump?

also what is the best liquid to mix the endorogen in? i mix it in a juice and it tasted DISGUSTING. What is the best liquid to hide the nasty flavor of it?

You can't swallow pills?

m0t0xk1d
07-04-2010, 07:00 AM
i can swallow pills just fine, if your regarding where i said the endurogen taste disgusting, thats because it is a powder mix and you mix it with a drink. It is not a pill. i can swallow all of the other pills just fine.

I also got the tingling feeling using the endurogen yesterday when i first tried it. it went away and when i used it again today i didnt get the feeling. we'll see if it helps me today

quad2xtreme
07-04-2010, 07:32 AM
i can swallow pills just fine, if your regarding where i said the endurogen taste disgusting, thats because it is a powder mix and you mix it with a drink. It is not a pill. i can swallow all of the other pills just fine.

I also got the tingling feeling using the endurogen yesterday when i first tried it. it went away and when i used it again today i didnt get the feeling. we'll see if it helps me today

My moto-x endurogen is in pill form. Didn't know Christian made a powder form.

/Jon

m0t0xk1d
07-04-2010, 02:38 PM
i dont why but today it made me feel sick to my stomach (all three endurogen, neuro, cynergy) and last night the rem x made my stomach hurt pretty bad and i couldnt sleep.

I guess what works for other may not work for some

reconmaster
07-04-2010, 04:47 PM
i found mixing with gatorade worked great.. also try cytomax mix with it..i would still be using mxn, whey protien, cytomax etc but because i want to be on athletics canada para athletics team i'm not allowed to use supplements team rules trust me if i could i would be using mxn supplements....also to help boost the endurogen drink whey protien..i found muscle milk was great for cardio exercises so it would be perferct for mx.. also for recovery i discovered drinking a 50/50 mix of chocolate milk powder with milk and water...like christian posted on his site last winter stay away from pop (soda) before training... what are you doing for off bike training?

m0t0xk1d
07-04-2010, 08:19 PM
off bike training a run for 30 minutes and bike for another 20 min. i also lift weight a little. I still sick from that endurogen. i dont why. i mixed it with gatorade all three times i tried it. i thought it was disgusting and couldnt get the taste out of my mouth. im not trying to talk down about the product because i have heard great results but for some reason it didnt work for me :ermm:

m0t0xk1d
07-04-2010, 09:40 PM
i dont know about you guys but for the last half hour i have been hovering over the toilet bowl puking constantly.

i dont understand. i didnt do anything out of the usual today. i woke up ate breakfast, took endurogen and cynergy, went to the track later that day took the endurogen cynergy and nuero fx and went out on the track.

It made me sick to the point where i had to go home and i could ride. i started to feel better and ate dinner later on, but now i have been poking constantly.

not trying to talk bad about the product, but i know i will not be taking this again, ever.

mxpimp2000
07-05-2010, 02:02 AM
i dont know about you guys but for the last half hour i have been hovering over the toilet bowl puking constantly.

i dont understand. i didnt do anything out of the usual today. i woke up ate breakfast, took endurogen and cynergy, went to the track later that day took the endurogen cynergy and nuero fx and went out on the track.

It made me sick to the point where i had to go home and i could ride. i started to feel better and ate dinner later on, but now i have been poking constantly.

not trying to talk bad about the product, but i know i will not be taking this again, ever.

i would like to try the mxn if you want to sale ur remainings i may be interested. pm me if u wanna sale it

m0t0xk1d
07-05-2010, 10:28 AM
i only got the sample kit so i used it all. go to the mxn website and order the free sample kit

mxpimp2000
07-05-2010, 11:52 AM
i only got the sample kit so i used it all. go to the mxn website and order the free sample kit

i did that but how much do they send you?

m0t0xk1d
07-05-2010, 12:20 PM
they send you enough for one event (race, practice or whatever) which is three endurogen three cynergy 2 rem x and 1 neuro fx

reconmaster
07-06-2010, 04:28 AM
if its just endurogen bothering you then just stick with cynergy and rem-x...i found after a while cynergy wasn't working for me just endurogen and i stuck with it until i was told not to take supplements or don't expect to make the national team...