PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! Need Help!

Brauap
07-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Yesterday morning I was walking outside (barefoot) and I had stepped on a dull pointed rock on my heel and I just fell to the ground in pain. I thought I would get better soon (how most small pains do, like getting shot with a paintball or stubbing your toe.. only lasts for a while) so I limped back to our house and I rested and it hurt for the rest of the day. I woke up this morning and it still hurts to walk on it! What do you think I had done? I mean it is the center of my left heel.. what could it be? Bruised a bone?

This isn't a big deal, but I'd like to know why it is hurting me so much and if I can do anything to stop the pain!

Thank You!
Colton W.

slightlybent47
07-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Did it break the skin? If so you may have something still in there.

Brauap
07-01-2010, 11:11 AM
No, it was just like a stone with a rounded point and go my right in my heel.. I feel like such a puss but it hurts to walk and I want to go do something! haha

slightlybent47
07-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Well as a farm boy growing up we always ran around bare foot so I know what you are talking about. It’s just a stone bruise and will take awhile to get better, kinda smarts a bit, don’t it? Been there done that, keep your shoes on dude!!
It’s even funnier when it’s not you. lol

CJM
07-01-2010, 07:57 PM
The last time that happened I thought I was ok but apparently some of the rock broke off in my hell and I had to cut it out.

Lquad71
07-02-2010, 12:35 PM
sounds like a bruised bone if its not going away..happened to me several times and they can last for months if thats what it is.

hondariderdylan
07-02-2010, 12:40 PM
I did something to my hand 2 days ago when i knocked the hell out of a tree riding. now half my hand is swollen and turning a dark shade. it hurts. bad. my dad insists it will go away. Hopefully it will soon