PDA

View Full Version : 400ex vs Rubicon

Voltage24
07-01-2010, 10:07 AM
so basicly, i want to get a honda 400ex, and i was wondering, will it keep up, or kill a Rubicon in the straights? I know its stupid but i just wanted to know :D

Dont hate meh! D:

a4guy
07-01-2010, 10:54 AM
These are two different quads entirely on two completely different levels of the four wheeler world.

I'm sure you would do fine on the straights against a heavier 4x4 quad.

It all comes down to the rider. If my girlfriend jumped on my 400 and I jumped on the grizzly I could probably kill her in the woods and trails regardless of the weight and handling capabilities.

TRXRacer1
07-01-2010, 06:13 PM
A 400ex will walk all over a Rubi.

PaRedneckRiders
07-01-2010, 06:18 PM
ya 400 should have no prob killing a rubicon

I was riding in a local coal pile and one of my buddys had his rubicon and it goes good and hes a really good rider on it (put him on a sport quad and he cant do anything)
But anyway we were racing around and i could just walk all over him in just about everything, but i gota give him credit he was doing stuff on that quad i would never do on a utility

So ya u shouldnt have any problems beating a rubicon

jasonwayne222
07-01-2010, 09:27 PM
I have both and the rubicon has no chance unless ur knee deep in mud. other than that no chance at all hands down

Voltage24
07-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Alright, thanks guys, i figured it would walk the rubicon, but i wasn't sure, cause my dad has a rubicon, and its fast as hell!

Voltage24
07-02-2010, 08:40 AM
and Btw im used to sport quads, so im a good driver, trust me, (its embaressing, but i drive a Gio Beast right now.) and i can beat a Polaris Hawkeye, down the straights with a atv with less power, and its from Jap-land...plus i love going fast and that Gio just isn't cutting it anymore -.-! But thats why i want a Honda 400ex, simply because its relitively the same as the Beast, but bigger, fast, handles better, and its a HONDA!