Kickstarts-suck
06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
I just got an Email from UPS saying

Scheduled Delivery: 06-July-2010

Number of Packages 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 54.0 LBS

Shipped to my name and address...

Then I got an Email from Audioque (subwoofer company ive bought from a a few times) and they said

"Your order has shipped, please check your email for the UPS tracking number.

Carrie-AQ"

Thing is.. I DIDNT ORDER ANYTHING!

The invoice with the email from AQ said Im getting an AQ HDC3 18" subwoofer and the total is $355.00

I checked my paypal and there is nothing on there..

Ive been out of work for like 6 months now and have no money in my accounts that could have bought this..

WTF is going on.. Did AQ make a mistake? Or do you think im going to be charged?

Guy400
06-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Better get on the phone with them ASAP.

Scro
06-30-2010, 03:06 PM
I've had this happen before, with a different company. I had bought something from them and received that product, then got another shipment confirmation from them the next day. They caught the mistake before the second item got to my house.

I would do the honest thing and give them a call if it does make it to your doorstep.

Kickstarts-suck
06-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I've had this happen before, with a different company. I had bought something from them and received that product, then got another shipment confirmation from them the next day. They caught the mistake before the second item got to my house.

I would do the honest thing and give them a call if it does make it to your doorstep.

Hmmm.. Maybe they wont catch the mistake :chinese:

Ive been wanting to get 2 of these subwoofers anyway.

I guess ill just wait and see if I end up getting anything and if I do ill call them.

tri5ron
06-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Hmmm.. Maybe they wont catch the mistake :chinese:

Ive been wanting to get 2 of these subwoofers anyway.

I guess ill just wait and see if I end up getting anything and if I do ill call them.
have you ever heard the terms,...

"what goes around, comes around"

or

"sow what you reap, reap what you sow"

or

"Karma"

Do the right thing, or don't snivle when they DO figure it out, and expect you to pay for it.

I say if it shows up at your doorstep,Don't even open the box.
Call them, and explain their mistake to them.

You may get lucky, and they wont want to pay the return shipping, and they may tell you you can keep it.

BUT,...
If you open the box before talking to them,...
All bets are off, and you are on your own.

Brauap
06-30-2010, 03:54 PM
I know it is easier said then done, however, when you get it.. call them. Like said before, they may not want to pay the shipping, they may be too lazy, or they may be so impressed with your honesty they may tell you just to keep it! Give them a call- WHEN YOU GET IT! :devil:

rbgnwa45
06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
That's too bad - an HDC3 18" would be nice to play with. Ask them if you can for their screw up :p.

Kickstarts-suck
06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
have you ever heard the terms,...

"what goes around, comes around"

or

"sow what you reap, reap what you sow"

or

"Karma"

Do the right thing, or don't snivle when they DO figure it out, and expect you to pay for it.

I say if it shows up at your doorstep,Don't even open the box.
Call them, and explain their mistake to them.

You may get lucky, and they wont want to pay the return shipping, and they may tell you you can keep it.

BUT,...
If you open the box before talking to them,...
All bets are off, and you are on your own.

Well then looks like karma came back to bite them.. Cause I had a problem with one of my $250 subwoofers I bought from them and it was under warranty and they wouldn't cover it.. Ive spent over $1300 with them.

Originally posted by rbgnwa45
That's too bad - an HDC3 18" would be nice to play with. Ask them if you can for their screw up :p.

Yea Deff since I was planning on buying 2 of them in my new blow through build :devil:

rbgnwa45
06-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Why wouldn't they cover it?

Did you spend $1300 after that?

Are you sure the HDC3 wasn't sent on purpose to cover the $250?

Definetly keep it if it was absolutely supposed to be warrantied. Tell them karma's a beitch!

2 18's in a blow-through :huh That'll slam.

derekhonda
06-30-2010, 07:57 PM
So, did you get two different emails, one from ups and one from audioque both stating the same hting?

Cause if you only got one, sounds like a hacker sent you a phony ups thing and I hope you didn't click on the link in them.

We get about 10 of those emails a day at work "your package has been shipped click on the link to check its status" - - - virus.

motofreak2772
06-30-2010, 11:00 PM
What could they do if you said you sold it? I mean if you keep it they will try to make you pay for it or return it. But if you say oh I sold it when it came in then there is nothing they can make you do since it was their mistake right? or will they try to make you send the money? idk Im just curious haha.

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Why wouldn't they cover it?

Did you spend $1300 after that?

Are you sure the HDC3 wasn't sent on purpose to cover the $250?

Definetly keep it if it was absolutely supposed to be warrantied. Tell them karma's a beitch!

2 18's in a blow-through :huh That'll slam.

They told me it was my fault that the lower spider ripped on one of my two HDC3s but a ton of other people had the exact same problems with their HDC3s.

I spent 1300 total. I spent $250 after my subwoofer warranty problem.

I highly doubt they would just send me an 18" HDC3 without telling me they were going to for my warranty issues with them.

They should of though because I lost alot of money when I sold them both because I didn't want to send the one back for a recone.

Yes 2 HDC3 18"s in my bed on 2 1200Ds :devil:

I was planning on 2 HDC3 15s until I saw this..
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/11hhNsvpZok&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/11hhNsvpZok&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Originally posted by motofreak2772
What could they do if you said you sold it? I mean if you keep it they will try to make you pay for it or return it. But if you say oh I sold it when it came in then there is nothing they can make you do since it was their mistake right? or will they try to make you send the money? idk Im just curious haha.

Lol guess ill find out.

07-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Thats Sanitariums blowthrough. Lol. I have his same box.

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
So, did you get two different emails, one from ups and one from audioque both stating the same hting?

Cause if you only got one, sounds like a hacker sent you a phony ups thing and I hope you didn't click on the link in them.

We get about 10 of those emails a day at work "your package has been shipped click on the link to check its status" - - - virus.

Yes one from UPS then one alittle later from Audioque. Both saying the same thing.

Sent By:"UPS Quantum View" auto-notify@ups.com On: Jun 06/30/10 4:32 PM

Sent By: "Audioque" orders@audioque.com On: Jun 06/30/10 4:49 PM

I thought it was a spam message too until I got the email from audioque saying that it was an 18" HDC3 and they do weight 53 pounds when shipped..

It was not a fake link because Ive gotten alot from UPS when buying things and it was the exact same email address and the link brought me to the tracking # and had the actual tracking info of the package.

I did a virus scan right after I got it thinking something was up and everything was clean.

07-01-2010, 01:27 AM
I have the box plans to if you want them

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-DunerUtah
I have the box plans to if you want them

Hell yea man. :)

Im thinking im going to go with 12 cubes after displacement and 30 hz. I like it lowww. :p

07-01-2010, 01:37 AM
His is 10 cu. And 34hz. He's running aq3500 to each

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 01:39 AM
His is 10 cu. And 34hz. He's running aq3500 to each

Damn I thought he had 2 2200Ds.

What website is he on?

Id like to get another 3500D mine was insane. Or the new 3500.1 :devil:

But since I already have a 1200 ill just get another one.

07-01-2010, 02:03 AM
He's on SMD.

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 02:47 AM
He's on SMD.

Okay thanks I found his build.

07-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Oops I lied. Yeah he's running 2 2200D's. I was thinking of Mikes build on SMD. Mike has a 3500 to each.

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 05:43 AM
Oops I lied. Yeah he's running 2 2200D's. I was thinking of Mikes build on SMD. Mike has a 3500 to each.

Can I get a link to mikes build? :D

ben300
07-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Well then looks like karma came back to bite them.. Cause I had a problem with one of my $250 subwoofers I bought from them and it was under warranty and they wouldn't cover it.. Ive spent over $1300 with them.

dont you just hate self rightous people

07-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Can I get a link to mikes build? :D

Lemme look for it. I haven't been on SMD for a while. There's a few guys running the HDC3's with 3000-3500 to each, but theirs aren't daily setups.

Kickstarts-suck
07-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Lemme look for it. I haven't been on SMD for a while. There's a few guys running the HDC3's with 3000-3500 to each, but theirs aren't daily setups.

Im having a hard time finding enough 18" blow throughs. My bed is 19" tall so I guess im going to have to angle them back some.

07-02-2010, 12:35 AM
No no. Just get a soft cover. The 18" blowthroughs are harder because of the height. That's why most go with a 15

gcart2
07-02-2010, 08:24 AM
i hope you didnt say anything. i am an hoenst person. however i have been ****ed. i would take it with open arms. idk thats just me. :p

Scro
07-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
i hope you didnt say anything. i am an hoenst person. i would take it with open arms.

That's completely contradictory. So just because you've been screwed over, it gives you the right to screw someone else over?:huh

Kickstarts-suck
07-02-2010, 05:07 PM
No no. Just get a soft cover. The 18" blowthroughs are harder because of the height. That's why most go with a 15

I really dont like soft covers. Im looking at a fiberglass locking cover and going to have my tailgate handle shaved and put on the inside.

I just need to see some more blowthroughs to get more ideas. I never see 18" blowthroughs. I was going to do 4 15" SDCs at first.

Scro
07-02-2010, 05:18 PM
I really dont like soft covers. Im looking at a fiberglass locking cover and going to have my tailgate handle shaved and put on the inside.

I just need to see some more blowthroughs to get more ideas. I never see 18" blowthroughs. I was going to do 4 15" SDCs at first.

Check out termpro.com. I'm sure there is someone there that has experience with it.

Kickstarts-suck
07-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Check out termpro.com. I'm sure there is someone there that has experience with it.

Thanks ill check it out.

caraudio.com has a bunch of kids talking crap about everything so I need to find a new site.

tri5ron
07-02-2010, 08:31 PM
caraudio.com has a bunch of kids talking crap about everything so I need to find a new site. Does anyone else here see the irony in this ? :huh

Scro
07-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Does anyone else here see the irony in this ? :huh

LOL:p

Kickstarts-suck
07-02-2010, 11:27 PM

No not at all.

tri5ron
07-03-2010, 05:34 AM
No not at all. OMG, this just keeps getting better.
It also reminds me of another old saying, but I can't quite, remember how it goes.
maybe someone can help me out here...

"It better to remain quiet and be thought the -------------... Than to speak, and ---------------"

Kickstarts-suck
07-03-2010, 01:33 PM
OMG, this just keeps getting better.
It also reminds me of another old saying, but I can't quite, remember how it goes.
maybe someone can help me out here...

"It better to remain quiet and be thought the -------------... Than to speak, and ---------------"

Why don't you go by that saying an be quiet?

07-03-2010, 05:47 PM
I would go with the 4 15's over 2 18's if your budget allows.

yellowzo3
07-03-2010, 06:20 PM

lmao that's the first thing I thought of when I read that.

Kickstarts-suck
07-03-2010, 08:24 PM
I would go with the 4 15's over 2 18's if your budget allows.

Kinda leaning back to that direction now.

tri5ron
07-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Why don't you go by that saying an be quiet? Hahaha Ok, no problem.
I'll stay quiet,.... and you keep speaking.
LMAO!

Kickstarts-suck
07-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Hahaha Ok, no problem.
I'll stay quiet,.... and you keep speaking.
LMAO!

Will do.

Have a good 4th. :)

07-04-2010, 02:32 PM
I don't see any Irony here? :huh

Kickstarts-suck
07-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Well UPS came today..

ups man said "this one is a bit heavier than your last ones" :p

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6884/002zb.jpg (http://img10.imageshack.us/i/002zb.jpg/)

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7001/005omt.jpg (http://img697.imageshack.us/i/005omt.jpg/)

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4391/004vom.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/004vom.jpg/)

:bandit:

stoopidbot
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
They will catch their mistake and expect product or money... You knowingly accepted a package that you didn't pay for. Good luck

Kickstarts-suck
07-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
They will catch their mistake and expect product or money... You knowingly accepted a package that you didn't pay for. Good luck

I didn't sign for anything.

Could have been a gift from someone. Im not going to not accept a package just because I don't know who sent it.

stoopidbot
07-06-2010, 02:28 PM
If the package was just dropped and you did not sign for it... KEEP IT!!! Even if UPS says they dropped it at your door, all you have to do is deny ever getting it. UPS will have to prove that they dropped the box at that house and that it was not stolen from your door.

07-06-2010, 03:12 PM
I hate you..... lol. Cost me around $3000 to do an AQ blowthrough. Have to get a new gas tank, serpentine setup and a 270sp Alt.

Guy400
07-06-2010, 03:28 PM
The lack of ethical behavior in this thread blows me away. Our moral fabric is truly in jeopardy when we knowingly take advantage of someone and then post pics to flaunt it. Tell you what, go steal money off a sleeping bum and take video of it and post it here. Whether you think AQ did you some type of injustice in the past is completely irrelevant. The fact is you claim you had a warranty problem on an old speaker and AQ didn't see it that way and now you think this is your reward, to effectively steal this speaker. Who knows, maybe if you'd call AQ they'd explain to you they meant to send it to you out of some goodwill gesture but instead you're going to lay low and steal it rather than possibly send it back or pay for it.

I'm going to LMAO some day when you post your system was stolen from your vehicle because you never know, maybe you cut someone off in traffic and they think it's OK to steal it since you did them wrong in their mind.

Karma's a *****.

Furthermore, I hope you don't buy or sell anything on this site because I'd strongly warn anyone from dealing with you. Who's to say you wouldn't pull a stunt like this with one of our member's parts.