PDA

View Full Version : LiveRideATV????

red88r
06-29-2010, 09:55 AM
Ok so here is the story. Couple weeks ago he has his brand new carbon fiber hood scoops 35% off on a buy it now on ebay. So I go ahead and buy one. It says it will be here in 7-10 days USPS.

So it should have been here by the 17th so I email him and he replies back and says there was a shipping problem and I will recieve it shortly. Two seconds after that I get another email and he says please leave positive feedback for me because you got this hood for a killer price.

Now another week has gone by and no hood. So I emailed him again asking him where it is or when I can expect it. Or at least give me a tracking number. Now I have not heard anything back since the first email I have sent.

Now I am beginning to worry. Has anyone else dealt with him and has it been a good/bad experience? Also how long do I let this go? I payed with paypal and it is linked to my credit card. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

troybilt
06-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Prognosis is not good my friend... seems others have had similar problems or issues with him too...

I just searched his ID:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=2345956&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

I'd be trying to get my money back if I were you.

We should sticky a list of bad ebayers on the top of this page. We 250r guys need to look out for one another!

1promodfan
06-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Yea I'm sorry to say he doesn't have good rep. up here. Personally I don't EVER plan on buying anything from him. To many bad deals.:(

bloodswet&gears
06-29-2010, 07:07 PM
When i see things on ebay he is selling i ignore them like its not even there because of things i have read.

SilverLake250R
06-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Trust me, DON'T buy anything from him! I will send him an ebay message for you, and you should contact the BBB of CT. Worked for me, after about a month I got my money back.

revman440
06-29-2010, 08:47 PM
File a dispute claim with ebay. he pays or they pay.

red88r
06-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks guys I really appreciate all the help. It was one of those deals where I should have did my homework a little better. I seen the auction close to the end and it was a great deal. I was getting ready to leave for Millville and had to make a quick decision. I should have looked on here first. I guess his rating is pretty good....even though I hear that can be also misleading. I also thought I would be safe because it was a buy it now and the item was for a brand new hood scoop with grille. Now I'm starting to wonder.

Well I called him tonight and he actually picked up. At least I think it was him. He said there was a mix up with my address with my paypal and he did not know about it. He said it is on the way and apologized numerous times. I hope he is not lying. He even said he will give a deal or discount on my next purchase. He said he has like 10 grand worth of 250r stuff coming in. I don't think there will be another purchase.

250Renvy
06-30-2010, 09:50 AM
He's a dillhole. I had a number of dealings with him and they were bad.

Leave negative just so people know what is going on. It's the only thing you can do even if you do get it.

His prices are absolutely ludacris for most his stuff plus he uses shill bidding.

heelclickinonaR
06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
I avoid purchasing from him like the Plague! I have no use for guys like him and their over priced parts.

skippy1999
06-30-2010, 08:58 PM
he is a middle man for the hoods, he doesnt have them in stock. he buys them after you order them. he is an ***. file and leave negative feedback no matter what. you will get it. but it will take some time.. still neg feedback!!! :grr:

red88r
06-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Well I just recieved my hood! And it even came with the push pins. It looks just like my other quadtech hood bit it may be a little duller for some reason. Maybe it's just the lighting. I have not decided what I am gonna do with the feedback yet. I am just relieved and happy to get it in good shape.

red88r
07-01-2010, 10:43 AM
The more I look at this hood it bugs me a little. It looks likes it's made to fit Fullbore fenders just like my other one but it seems quite a bit duller and the carbon a not as good as my other one? Also did not come with any stickers.:( There is no way someone could take a Maier carbon scooped hood and throw a grille in it is there? Maybe I'm just a little skepticle after the whole deal.

heelclickinonaR
07-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Post up some pics so we can see this beast.

250Renvy
07-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by red88r
The more I look at this hood it bugs me a little. It looks likes it's made to fit Fullbore fenders just like my other one but it seems quite a bit duller and the carbon a not as good as my other one? Also did not come with any stickers.:( There is no way someone could take a Maier carbon scooped hood and throw a grille in it is there? Maybe I'm just a little skepticle after the whole deal.

IT IS made to fit fullbore fenders because it's a **** - Tech hood that he re-sells. It is probably duller because it is old stock. He also re-sells the CCP stabilizers.

That one baffles me because he charges $265 for them but you can buy direct for $165.

skippy1999
07-01-2010, 07:39 PM
its not full bore, its **** tech.. i forget. im 100% sure its not full bore.

.. thats what he re sells.

go to ****-tech.com or somethg like that.

217-491-0804

www.****techatv.com

skippy1999
07-01-2010, 07:40 PM
it got blocked **** tech

skippy1999
07-01-2010, 07:41 PM
ok, send me a pm. ill send you the link

m a u l t e c h

250Renvy
07-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Loco:eek2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRX250r-Billet-Hinson-Brake-Lever-250r-Laeger-Hybrid-/270602257095?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0126c2c7

1promodfan
07-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 250Renvy
Loco:eek2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRX250r-Billet-Hinson-Brake-Lever-250r-Laeger-Hybrid-/270602257095?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0126c2c7

I was thinking the same thing^^^^^^^^.

Why is M A U L teck blocked out here??

Scro
07-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by 1promodfan
I was thinking the same thing^^^^^^^^.

Why is M A U L teck blocked out here??

They have spammed the site numerous times under different names without being a paying sponsor. Not to mention several members from this site who have issue with his business.