PDA

View Full Version : Cosmetic uprgrades

TRXRIDER4567
06-28-2010, 06:55 PM
hey guys ive been looking around at pics of modded kfx 400s and im just looking for some things i could do to make it look just a little bit nicer and sporty. I dont know where to start. i need some suggestions such as graphics, wheels, etc...
thanks

sd1
06-29-2010, 12:26 AM
post a pic of your quad now please with any current mods and we will all be glad to suggest some things

TRXRIDER4567
06-29-2010, 11:19 PM
dg bumper nerf bars razr rears

sd1
06-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Well, depending on your budget wheels would go a long way... and some shock covers and a seat cover..then some new bars would help the look also.....also think about race cutting your front fenders..you just want it to have more bling or are you going for something else..like setting it up for dune riding or xcountry?...that powdercoating you mention in your sig would go a long way also depending on the color you choose

TRXRIDER4567
06-30-2010, 07:29 AM
thanks dude! im really just looking for some bling for now. my goal is to save up for a yfz 450r and make a total mx machine. but for now im dealing with the kfx

danthrop
06-30-2010, 09:07 AM
if you're looking to get a yfz and save money for that, then why drop a dime on uprgrading the kfx cuz it sounds like you dont want it anyhow? why notjust spend the bare minimum on things like maintenance and essentials and ride the crap out of it while saving to get what you really want? seems like a waste of a question and waste of money......

sd1
06-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by TRXRIDER4567
thanks dude! im really just looking for some bling for now. my goal is to save up for a yfz 450r and make a total mx machine. but for now im dealing with the kfx

Then keep an eye out for some wheels and billet parts in ebay and in the classifieds here......you could maybe find a really good deal on a set that would make your quad look better overall when it comes time to sell it and possibly get a little more for it.......and you can get a set of shock covers very cheap.....

TRXRIDER4567
07-01-2010, 08:40 AM
yea but im 16 and paying for a 89 mustang and insurance so the yfz goal is a little far away

mtrombla08
08-04-2010, 07:55 PM
get a set of green powermadd hanguards. they look cool and are a little bit warmer in the winter. if you ride at night alot get an hid kit from ddmtuning.com. 50 bucks and an hour install makes a huge difference. all my buddies run hids on all quads and trucks.