PDA

View Full Version : Slip on or full system?

RNL
06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
I want to get a exhaust for the lil Rappy. Anyone have any suggestions? I was leaning towards FMF due to sound becoming a huge issue with the Michigan DNR. Also is it worth it to get the full system, or be better to just get a slip on with price an issue? Any info is appreciated, thank you.

mxdad423
06-28-2010, 06:18 PM
We have the GYTR Full system on ours and love it, it has a great sound to it, sounds like the big 450, and seemed to really give it alot more all around power. I can't compare it to any of the others because this is the only one we have used, but no complaints at all on the GYTR.

Kevin Smitley

vondeister
06-30-2010, 06:58 AM
full system to get the power, HMF has a nice system and a quiet core insert to tone it down when needed

hwf-racing
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by vondeister
full system to get the power, HMF has a nice system and a quiet core insert to tone it down when needed X2 Get the full system to get the most power. If you take off your head pipe you will notice how small it really is compared to aftermarket head pipes.

QuadJunkies
07-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by RNL
I want to get a exhaust for the lil Rappy. Anyone have any suggestions? I was leaning towards FMF due to sound becoming a huge issue with the Michigan DNR. Also is it worth it to get the full system, or be better to just get a slip on with price an issue? Any info is appreciated, thank you.

I highly reccomend the HMF Comp series or FMF. Both are quiet and excellent power producers. We have tested 7 pipe (6 full systems) and feel those two come out on top ,especially when it comes to sound. We chose HMF and are very pleased !
another good one is Big Gun and it looks really nice . The only draw back with Big Gun is if you run Rath Nerfs it wont fit .

Also take into consideration where you want the most power .Some of the head pipes will vary on bottom end power. Big Gun done a great job there .... HMF was overall ... FMF produced well threwout as well.

Lot sof good choices out there