PDA

View Full Version : 06 trx 450er possible part out

xcracer71
06-28-2010, 02:18 PM
i have an 06 that i am thinking about parting out i is pretty much stock except for the motor and carb and exhaust. i am going to see if anyone has any interests in the motor and carb before i part it out.

the motor is electric start and it is ported and polished by bud fisher, has kibble white valves with dual valve springs, Web tork cam with adjustable timing on cam sprocket, has a 13.5 to 1 wiseco piston, balanced crank. the carb is an 06 carb and has been bored out +3mm by dasa and has a dial a jet in it. the exhaust is a AC flow

with the this step up the bike is pushing about 60hp. it has about 15 hrs on it since build. it has all the power you will need to do anykind of racing. let me know if you are interested and what you would be willing to pay for the power house.

also if interested i would just sell the whole quad for the right price. give me an offer.

ontherise87
06-28-2010, 05:44 PM
What would u think you may need outta motor??

xcracer71
06-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Well lets put it this away. Just the motor is worth over 2000 and the carbs probly worth 600 but i know im not going to get that out of it so that is why i put it up the way i did so i guess you just pm me on what you are willing to give for it and will go from there.