PDA

View Full Version : So whats going on?

bignasty
06-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Been pretty quite here for a while. Anybody wants to talk about the whether or someting???:( :( :(

don bassani
06-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Looking forward to Pleasure Valley ? Rumor has it that they changed the track. We will be ready !

EthansDad
06-27-2010, 08:17 PM
looking forward to PA. we just ran a regional race last weekend in 95 deg heat and like 100% humidity. normally, the series kicks off practice at 9am and racing at 10am, but with the great wisdom of our promoters, they decided to do this June race with gate drop time at 12pm. I really love this sport, as does our family, but I got to tell you I had a moment when I asked my kid if he'd like to take up an indoor sport like swimming or something. It was miserable. here's to hoping the weather is not so bad up north, or is PA part of the south? I get confused with how they have the N/S series...

-EA

zach R 7x
06-29-2010, 05:32 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by EthansDad
[B]looking forward to PA. we just ran a regional race last weekend in 95 deg heat and like 100% humidity. normally, the series kicks off practice at 9am and racing at 10am, but with the great wisdom of our promoters, they decided to do this June race with gate drop time at 12pm. I really love this sport, as does our family, but I got to tell you I had a moment when I asked my kid if he'd like to take up an indoor sport like swimming or something. It was miserable. here's to hoping the weather is not so bad up north, or is PA part of the south? I get confused with how they have the N/S series...

We are also preparing for Pa. but if your looking for relief from the heat, i saw the forcast and it looks like high 80's and high humidity for this weekend! Carb tunning will be fun!

thequadfather+2
06-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Thats probably not so bad compared to the 105 heat index they experienced in Georgia last weekend. The humidity coming out of the Gulf in the summer is terrible.

Good luck to all you guys in PA.

edwardsp&b
06-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Ill take 85 and high humidity anyday over this crap were going through.

Yesterday it was 103 with 98% humidity here. That type of weather does not make me want to even load a quad up in the trailer, much less go race.
bryan

Coley'sdad#8
06-29-2010, 10:05 AM
it is soo humid here that you can't even keep powdered water from going bad:eek2:

it is soo hot here the Devil made vacation plans to come mow my yard

gistmarrs
06-29-2010, 10:44 AM
103 deg. with 98% himidity! That's just nasty. Actually that would have been a world record 213 deg. So, probably more like 30% humidity.

zach R 7x
06-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Ill take 85 and high humidity anyday over this crap were going through.

Yesterday it was 103 with 98% humidity here. That type of weather does not make me want to even load a quad up in the trailer, much less go race.
bryan

THAT'S JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

Our Ohio weather doesn't seem so bad ,after hearing those #'s!

edwardsp&b
06-29-2010, 11:50 AM
It was 103 with the heat index, anyway you look at it, its way too hot to be messing with quads.
bryan

doonanracing
06-29-2010, 02:19 PM
Looks like a really nice weekend for the Pleasure Valley National. Anything beats last year when our toyhauler disappeared into the mud. A break from the heat too for some of you. Jul 2 Friday
Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s (break out your winter jackets for some of you) and lows in the upper 50s.
Jul 3 Saturday
Sunshine. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 60s.
Jul 4 Sunday
Sunshine. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
This is the local weather forecast for the weekend as we live near Pittsburgh.

bignasty
06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Well it has been confirmed....Megan Fox is now married.....whats the bet how long that will last????:) :)

STOCKRACING917
06-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by bignasty
Well it has been confirmed....Megan Fox is now married.....whats the bet how long that will last????:) :)

all this talk about hot and Megan comes up...go figure LOL
LOL

raidernut
06-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Been pretty quite here for a while. Anybody wants to talk about the whether or someting???:( :( :(

Dale did you guys find out if your going to be able to make it up north?

bignasty
06-30-2010, 11:54 AM
we're gonna try dont know yet. Looking for some traveling money, food, wine, etc.....:) :)

bignasty
06-30-2010, 11:55 AM
couldn't resist.....talking about the whether might as well as warm it up some more....:devil: :devil: