PDA

View Full Version : Apex

k**02
06-27-2010, 11:34 AM
My little boy loves his apex! Teri has always been very helpful with us! In fact we haven't had a single problem with our two 90's and are actually looking forward to the shifter 85!

1lapdown
06-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi Terry, welcome to the forum.:devil: :devil:

couldnt resist.

k**02
06-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Well my name is actually Jake. My son Kaden rides an apex in just a local race organization! He absolutely loves his Apex!

Ride1Rob
06-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Don't think the knock was on the Apex. It is a good machine. It's the customer service that parents seem to be unhappy about.

marsrace2
06-28-2010, 09:53 AM
we have loved all 4 of our Apex's too....good thing we have found help and support on our own because we cant get it from Apex.

k**02
06-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Well I guess I've been lucky that way! The only issue we've had was the top of the gas cap popping off but that was probably more my fault then anything by tightening it! Teri has always answered my questions and has but really helpful! I do have another question,, What is the trail racing like? We've just done moto-cross and have heard about them just do not know anyone involved with them! We are also very limited on tracks here and kind of looking for something a little different!!

LT80
06-29-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by k**02
My little boy loves his apex! Teri has always been very helpful with us! In fact we haven't had a single problem with our two 90's and are actually looking forward to the shifter 85!

How much help did you need with having 0 problems?? :eek2:

redonkulousruntsracing
06-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Ok, I have to throw this out there. I have been talking with Teri for about 6 months now about the bad rap Apex has with their customer service. She is well aware of it and she is trying to remedy it. Greg is pretty much out of the picture as far as talking to customers goes. He is focusing on the R&D and manufacturing end of owning a business and Teri is handling the sales and customer support end. Colleen has joined the team and is helping in the warehouse, and taking orders. One of their biggest problems in the past was trying to sell stuff that they didn't have yet or new product that they thought would be done on time, but got delayed at the machinist...., that why Greg is working on getting that straightened out. Teri is going to be switching Apex ATV sales to a dealer only network, no more "online" quad sales, she is also trying to have dealers become "stocking" dealers so there is more that one place to get parts. That should end the customer getting a crate of peices and then try to put together and get a quad running with no help at all. That has created a lot of angry Apex customers alone.
I am currently in the process of setting up my Apex dealership and mini quad parts house. Teri and I have a "dealer checklist" that will be gone thru with every quad sold by myself with the customer. When a customer comes to get their quad it will be assembled, running and tuned, they will be able to test ride it on my kids practice track if they want. I will be the one that my customers will come to with problems, not some "mystery shop" online that you cant get ahold of. Teri is slowly getting Apex's act together and is trying to make Apex the premier mini quad brand.
As of now, there are only 3 employees at Apex Motor Co., so keep that in mind. In District 3 more that 75% of the mini quads there are Apex's and up to now we have sort of been on our own when it came to getting help, but that is changing....

thequadfather+2
06-29-2010, 09:18 AM
I dont own one but can apreciate the effort to make the company better. We race with Apex's everywhere we go and everyone seems satisfied with the product. Good luck, I support what ever we can do to put more mini's on the gate.

nordic quad
06-29-2010, 01:38 PM
This is the way to go,the Apex importer up here in Norway have no parts in stock but we can give them our parts orders and the main Scandinavian Apex importer in Denmark sends them to us,they have all the parts we need in stock and have the know how on these quads,as an example we ordered a new engine for our 100 and it came 100%ready to go,carb and clutching pre tuned.This year we are racing Access (DRR) only because the main importer is in Norway and offer a bit better support.

Stein A