PDA

View Full Version : Lost trails atv park?

Hondamaster5505
06-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Me and my pops are looking to change things up a bit, and have NEVER been to lost trails even though it's real close. How is it there for sport bikes?

And do they enforce the exhaust thing? Because my banshee has an exhaust on it thats fairly loud..

deathman53
06-26-2010, 04:05 PM
there is alot of rocks, thats what people who been there told me. Bring your skid plates and 20"-22" rears and 21+" fronts. Some trails are pretty rock free, but some are really bad. Also they require reg/ins and 25 mph limit. I don't know what the exhaust is limited at, besides, a well packed 2 stroke is fairly quiet.

Hondamaster5505
06-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
besides, a well packed 2 stroke is fairly quiet.

On single pingers, yeah. Mine is OBNOXIOUSLY loud. It sounds mean.. but I can't describe how loud it is. Fresh packing and everything. It's the way the 2 into 1 silencer is.

flyboy62
06-26-2010, 09:46 PM
we went up there once to try it out ( live like 40min away). there is so many rocks there its crazy! i didnt like it at all

quad2xtreme
06-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by flyboy62
we went up there once to try it out ( live like 40min away). there is so many rocks there its crazy! i didnt like it at all

Too many rocks is a drag but I imagine part of the reason you didn't like it was because there weren't jumps...or onlookers. :p

Sjorge450R
06-27-2010, 02:16 PM
lots of rocks. Its like riding the trails at Rausch. I love the place. I will be planning a trip up there in the upcoming weeks. It was a blast last time I was there. Its rocky, but if you are used to north eastern PA riding, its completly normal. Its probably about 56" wide most of the time.

jzexrider
06-27-2010, 08:57 PM
I thought Rausch Creek closed like 2 years ago. I loved that place though.

Exrider434
06-28-2010, 10:55 PM
they do not enforce the exhaust or speed limit at all, its almost all one way trails so you never have to worry about head on collisions.

Its really not all that rocky, i've seen people on 18" mx tires make it fine through the stuff there, i love it there personally, its a ton of trails easy to make a whole day outta it, plus the little mx track up on top of the hill makes for some fun if you get sick of riding the trails..

Last time i was there the mx track was kinda rough its hit or miss on whether they maintain it or not, sometimes it is and sometimes its not.. Regardless, i reccomend the place!

edit* i now realize you are talking about a different place than i was.. http://www.majestictrails.com/ is what i was talking about, at the gate to go in, there is a sign that says "Lost Trails"

quad2xtreme
06-29-2010, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Exrider434
they do not enforce the exhaust or speed limit at all, its almost all one way trails so you never have to worry about head on collisions.

Its really not all that rocky, i've seen people on 18" mx tires make it fine through the stuff there, i love it there personally, its a ton of trails easy to make a whole day outta it, plus the little mx track up on top of the hill makes for some fun if you get sick of riding the trails..

Last time i was there the mx track was kinda rough its hit or miss on whether they maintain it or not, sometimes it is and sometimes its not.. Regardless, i reccomend the place!

edit* i now realize you are talking about a different place than i was.. http://www.majestictrails.com/ is what i was talking about, at the gate to go in, there is a sign that says "Lost Trails"

funny I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this...sounds like majestictrails. I had a great time at this place and had a good time on that track too.