PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield McCoy trip

waloud
06-25-2010, 12:56 AM
Has anyone stayed at the Logan Motel lately? Looking for a motel or Bed and Breakfast place to stay the second week of July if everything works out.

trailhouseowner
06-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by waloud
Has anyone stayed at the Logan Motel lately? Looking for a motel or Bed and Breakfast place to stay the second week of July if everything works out.

Waloud, not sure if you would want to stay in Gilbert, but Browning Fork Trailhouse has openings for tha time. If you only have two or three people, our small cabin is perfect. It has a bathroom, two twin beds and a set of bunks, a couch, chair, full sized refrigerator, coffee pot, and microwave. It is only $60 a night for two on Sunday thru Thursday and $70 a night for Friday and Saturday. We also have other openings if you have a larger party. We are located directly under the Rockhouse Trail. You ride your ATV from our places and be on the trail in about 3 minutes--no highway! We are 22 miles from Buffalo Mtn. and about 35 minutes from Bearwallow. If interested, check out our web site and give us a call.

waloud
06-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Sounds good. I might be giving you a call next week. I'm definately riding the Rockhouse trail the 2 day I'm there.