PDA

View Full Version : Checking Interest :95' Trans am needs finish, WTT for built LTR, enclosed, or truck

Jim417mx
06-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey guys, I can not afford both of my hobbys.. at all...I have been trying to finish this for 3 years now and Its getting nowhere because I spend all my time and money working on my quad and racing so I am testing the waters and seeing if anybody is interested. I have a 95 trans am with a lt1 6 speed manual, car has t-tops. It is currently sitting on weld pro-stars slick and skinnys, interior is out, motor is out, and I have a ton of parts to built a sick street motor. I have BRAND NEW headers, clutch, cam, heads were just re-done, new rings, bearings, block is nicely honed, pistons are .030 over with one year on them. The reason I took the car apart was because it sat for a few years and the car smoked out of exhaust because the rings were shot from sitting so long, it should run 11's when finished. This is how it sits right now, except its in storage, not on a trailer... the body is probly an 8 out of 10, needs paint because of spider cracking, and the right rear fender has a dent in it, (not from me, bought it like that)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs464.ash1/25469_380783819394_826364394_3521350_276504_n.jpg

Anybody who wants more information, seeing as how I just made this a short and sweet post with little info, please contact me through PM on here or email jimherbert@rocketmail.com

I am looking for a built LTR, or possibly enclosed trailer around 20 foot, or possibly a truck of some sort with less than 120k miles.... if you have anything else you would want to trade let me know, and I will consider... thanks.

LT250Racer609
07-01-2010, 06:30 PM
sell me the slicks and skinnys....