PDA

View Full Version : Pay Pal

Honda4LifeWes36
06-22-2010, 02:06 PM
I usually am looking all over ebay for good stuff and am always needing to buy something. When I do need something, I always find myself having to go to somebody elses house to use their pay pal to order my part, etc.

What I was wondering is, is it hard to set up your own pay pal account, or ... somebody just fill me in here please.

k4f5x0r
06-22-2010, 02:26 PM
I was able to set up my own paypal account at 15, so im sure you will be able to do the same.

Pretty much, all you do is sign up, put your info in, and then you can have it as its own account, where you manually deposit money onto it, or you can have it linked straight to a bank account(which is what i have)

Honda4LifeWes36
06-22-2010, 02:40 PM
I wanted to get the MoneyPak card but it says you have to go like to a WalMart and get the card.

Put the code or whatever in when you sign up for PayPal.

But I was wondering if you could just have WalMart or whatever store put the money on for you, if you gave it to them?

Not really sure how to put the money on...

Because my friend says he has to run to Walmart everytime I need something to put my money on the card...not sure how he does it??

k4f5x0r
06-22-2010, 02:51 PM
well im not sure sure about that specific card..

I know you can get those american express or visa GIFT cards that work everywhere, just like a credit card but with a limited amount.

Maybe you could try that and once you get it, link that to the paypal account. I know you can also link credit cards to your paypal account.

Honda4LifeWes36
06-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I'll try that. I was just hoping I could load money onto that card right at Walmart and just go from there. But not quite sure if thats what you do. I hope so!

fastredrider44
06-22-2010, 03:04 PM
I THINK you're supposed to be 18. Anyway, you can use a credit card, bank card, or just directly from a checking account. It's very painless and easy to get started.

hondaking52
06-22-2010, 03:06 PM
ya just set it up for your credit card, then all you have to do is sign in, click pay bill or send money, and you get the bill at the end of the month from your credit company/bank.