PDA

View Full Version : DRR 70 in classified section

THARNESS
06-22-2010, 10:28 AM
I guess someone didn't like me posting Will's quad for sale in this section and moved it to the classified section. I didn't even realize there was a classified section. Learn something every day.

edwardsp&b
06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Tom, thats a great deal on that quad. I bet your asking price is what you have in the motor package alone. Somebodys getting a great deal.
bryan

THARNESS
06-22-2010, 12:15 PM
I have priced it to sell. It's time to thin out our herd.

If someone would price out what it would take to build one of this caliber, they would buy this one in a heartbeat.

Bryan, are you and Ben coming to PA?

edwardsp&b
06-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes sir, we plan on being there.

I agree about the price, when i heard what you were asking for it, I started thinking about how much i have in mine. Thats a steal, compared to building a new one. Somebody will pick it up for sure.

Ill be around some guys this weekend that might be interested. I will let them know.
bryan

tntauto1127
06-22-2010, 07:32 PM
sent you a pm

THARNESS
06-23-2010, 08:47 AM
Sold. Looks like I'm out of the CVT business. Thank you Don Bassani, Rich Hetrick and Dave Carter for all your help this year helping me tune Will's bike. It was good to see him up towards the front again. Lookin forward to PA so I can watch DJ, Travis , Logan and the boys battle it out for this class title.