PDA

View Full Version : Se Quad Rool Call

nastynotchback1
06-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Who is gonna be there this weekend????

edwardsp&b
06-22-2010, 08:45 AM
We will be there! Lets hope for cool temps and a great turnout!
Hey Todd, hope yall can bring Zach out! Ben's been wanting to see him. See everybody there early Sat.
bryan

travis rimmer
06-22-2010, 09:32 AM
tj will b there cant wait

nastynotchback1
06-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
We will be there! Lets hope for cool temps and a great turnout!
Hey Todd, hope yall can bring Zach out! Ben's been wanting to see him. See everybody there early Sat.
bryan

YOU GET THE MOTOR FIXED UP??

edwardsp&b
06-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh yeah... Got lucky, just burned up all the gaskets. Ran real well this weekend at Tennesee. I think i fixed all the issues on that bike. (For now) See yall Saturday!
bryan

EthansDad
06-22-2010, 10:10 PM
we're in for 6 and under class.

-EA

nastynotchback1
06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
If any of yall that are coming happen to have an extra 3 bolt rotor i would buy it from ya.we bent one today in practice and i don't have a spare.Still got brakes but there not optimal

1lapdown
06-27-2010, 12:22 PM
hey guys how did the race go yesterday? we didnt make it because the witch couldnt get off her broom long enough to let us ride. I think there are a couple races that we may be able to make before the season is over.

nastynotchback1
06-27-2010, 02:35 PM
the bike count was low but it was some good racing.had a rain delay but we tuffed it out.

EthansDad
06-27-2010, 07:55 PM
hey guys how did the race go yesterday? we didnt make it because the witch couldnt get off her broom long enough to let us ride.

That is funny, I used to post like that until my wife got wise and got a exrider account. now I'm under "observation" :grr:

Good times, the rain fall to cool things and stop the dust for moto 2 was just amazing and what the doctor ordered. I only wish some Ben and Travis could have had better luck on their quads and run moto 2 cause Ethan was putting his 50cc to the hilt! I think he smelt cobra and 100cc DRR motors in the water and wanted some of that!

can't wait until the series picks up in the fall. hopefully, SE quads will keep their act together and keep running until then.

-EA

nastynotchback1
06-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by EthansDad
That is funny, I used to post like that until my wife got wise and got a exrider account. now I'm under "observation" :grr:

Good times, the rain fall to cool things and stop the dust for moto 2 was just amazing and what the doctor ordered. I only wish some Ben and Travis could have had better luck on their quads and run moto 2 cause Ethan was putting his 50cc to the hilt! I think he smelt cobra and 100cc DRR motors in the water and wanted some of that!

can't wait until the series picks up in the fall. hopefully, SE quads will keep their act together and keep running until then.

-EA

i am calling for tech to tear down that super 50 yall got.Ethan was giving Tanner all he wanted plus some........... and i thought we had a pretty bad 70 lol Good luck to yall at the next national

edwardsp&b
06-28-2010, 06:51 AM
That 50 was moving! Good job to Ethan!

It got too hot for me, after running up and back down that hill at the gate, I almost passed out. After that, i figured yall would have gotten mad if i brought out the 70, so we just went home and got in the pool. The cobra is fixed and yall will get a taste of it at the next Sequads.

Ben was pretty bummed after the race, but now he is determined to get that shifter rolling. We had a good time, just way too hot!

On another note we had 50+ at the race, good numbers. We just need more minis, so talk to all you know and tell them to be at the next one.
bryan

travis rimmer
06-28-2010, 03:12 PM
even though we had bad luck and it was to hot i wouldnt have missed it for anything tj was pretty bummed but felt okay cause atleast he was leading when the quad started to fall apart lol we will deff. be at the rest of them and that little 50 is super powered lol ethan rode great

travis rimmer
06-28-2010, 03:15 PM
o yea off subject a little but i almost forgot thats got to b the first time i ever seen brain running any one got a video off that that took some balance running down that hill:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thequadfather+2
06-28-2010, 05:59 PM
man I wish we could have been there....Got the vacation out of the way so it's back to business now. Hope to see yall at the next one.