PDA

View Full Version : New Eminem

madskrillz2
06-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Anybody bought it yet? I got it as soon as I got out of class and I'm not disappointed. A lot better than Relapse. It's a different sound than most of his stuff but the lyrics are still ridiculous. Good buy

JParisi48
06-21-2010, 01:03 PM
he is awesome dude, there isnt a song by him i dont like, and his new ones keep gettin better.

ben300
06-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Anybody bought it yet? I got it as soon as I got out of class and I'm not disappointed. A lot better than Relapse. It's a different sound than most of his stuff but the lyrics are still ridiculous. Good buy

im going as soon as i get the **** out of work! only ten more minutes................:devil:

Mattman88
06-21-2010, 02:41 PM
lyrically its insane, its just a different (more emotional) side they we arent used to seeing compared to the older albums about drugs, murder, and rape.

One_Bad_400
06-21-2010, 02:46 PM
i cant listen to any rap besides eminem. and man. those lyrics are insane lol

bomberman
06-21-2010, 03:05 PM
whats the name of his album?

muddy400EX
06-21-2010, 03:07 PM
recovery

dpizz450
06-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm a big eminem fan. I heard the album two weeks ago when it leaked on the net, but i just bought it on the way home to. CD is awesome. No one will be able to top him. You have to actually listen to the whole CD 2 or 3 times to actually understand the meanings to all of his song. Like in 25 to life, most people would think he's talking about his ex, Kim. He's actually talking about hip-hop. Enjoy.

Edit: And yes, it's alot better then relapse. Even though I liked relapse alot. This is alot better. He talks about on this CD how much he hates his relapse CD. He says "the last two didnt count, encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushin them out"

Gotta love it!

jesseweaver
06-21-2010, 04:18 PM

yea its gonna be sick eminems nasty.

and dont worry...

"And to the fans, ill never let you down again, im back. i promise to never go back on that promise, in fact lets be honest, that last relapse cd was ehhhh..."

JRP
06-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Favorite songs off new album, got it yesterday on the ipod.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZsnArCn83A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZsnArCn83A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and other one.... lyrics are soooooo sick.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/scL0zNVCVM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/scL0zNVCVM0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hondamaster5505
06-21-2010, 04:54 PM
I love "not afraid" what an awesome song.

HE is a real rapper.

TGW_400ex
06-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Not really digging Lil Wayne in his songs...

SRH
06-21-2010, 09:20 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzrArpks3mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzrArpks3mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ridered11
06-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Em killed it plain and simple.

06-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Love his new album, not one song on there that I don't like. My favorite is probably talking to myself.

ben300
06-22-2010, 06:20 AM
now that ive completely listened to it a couple times, it is an awesome cd. he really put alot of effort into this album. The songs are different in a change, tht he really delves into his past and the struggles that he's had as a person, an artist, a father, and a husband. and lyrically, he really turned it up a notch and this is probably one of his best, if not the best one of his albums lyrically.

it seems like this time, he really put the time adn effort into this album. relapse, i like alot, but it seemed rushed at times. i know he was going for the slim shady deal with that album, but it just seemed forced.

i also really like the beats that dre put together for this album. they are alot different than his previous albums. some of his previous albums, alot of the beats were cartooney in a away. the beats on this album seem to use a wider range of components, and i also really find it cool how he used some of 80's pop and club songs as the base beat to some fo the songs.

88redrocket
06-22-2010, 02:17 PM
I just picked it up this morning and its awesome. He really is a lyrical genius

Aarons 01 400EX
06-22-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by SRH
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzrArpks3mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzrArpks3mk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:D :D :D :D

dpizz450
06-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by ben300

i also really like the beats that dre put together for this album. they are alot different than his previous albums. some of his previous albums, alot of the beats were cartooney in a away. the beats on this album seem to use a wider range of components, and i also really find it cool how he used some of 80's pop and club songs as the base beat to some fo the songs.

Dre didn't produce his beats on this one. The only one Dre produced was 'So Bad', and maybe one other one, not sure. Dre was the executive producer, that overlooked everything. Eminem had quite a few producers on this one, which is very unique for him. Just Blaze, Boi 1 da, and DJ Khalil produced most of his songs, along with a few others.

ben300
06-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by dpizz450
Dre didn't produce his beats on this one. The only one Dre produced was 'So Bad', and maybe one other one, not sure. Dre was the executive producer, that overlooked everything. Eminem had quite a few producers on this one, which is very unique for him. Just Blaze, Boi 1 da, and DJ Khalil produced most of his songs, along with a few others.

i stand corrected

bens250ex
06-23-2010, 07:02 PM
jeez now im about to have to go get off my *** and buy it, he is ballin 4 sure

jesseweaver
06-23-2010, 09:17 PM
now that ive completely listened to it a couple times, it is an awesome cd. he really put alot of effort into this album. The songs are different in a change, tht he really delves into his past and the struggles that he's had as a person, an artist, a father, and a husband. and lyrically, he really turned it up a notch and this is probably one of his best, if not the best one of his albums lyrically.

it seems like this time, he really put the time adn effort into this album. relapse, i like alot, but it seemed rushed at times. i know he was going for the slim shady deal with that album, but it just seemed forced.

yea i agree but i kinda miss his old stuff too. when everything thing he said was so absurd and everyone hated him :D

ben300
06-24-2010, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
yea i agree but i kinda miss his old stuff too. when everything thing he said was so absurd and everyone hated him :D

ya, that was the best eminem in my opinion. he was raw, and his **** never got old....

..thats what i thought relapse was gonna be like, but he just was lacking something there. ya there was plenty of obsurdity on thee, but it still wasnt the same

muddy400EX
06-24-2010, 11:44 AM
i liked relapse, but the slim shady voice he does kinda gets on my nerves, he sounds like an Arab on the whole album,lol

i like recovery alot better. i like how hes not afraid to do something different. like bringing in pink, rihanna, etc.

great album:macho

bbender85
06-24-2010, 12:42 PM
well you guys inspired me. i don't like rap, but i know what he's capable of so i picked up recovery since i saw it on sale.

awesome. this i can listen to... it's not the big-rims, smoke-weed, @#^% hoes BS that most rap is. very deep, you can feel the emotion (says my goosebumps from "going through changes").

so far Cinderella Man is my favorite. :cool:

dpizz450
06-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by bbender85
well you guys inspired me. i don't like rap, but i know what he's capable of so i picked up recovery since i saw it on sale.

awesome. this i can listen to... it's not the big-rims, smoke-weed, @#^% hoes BS that most rap is. very deep, you can feel the emotion (says my goosebumps from "going through changes").

so far Cinderella Man is my favorite. :cool:

Eminem is what I would call real rap. The stuff your talking about like Soulja boy, etc. I would call that more of a Hip-Hop/Pop kinda teeny bopper thing. Haha. Seriously none of them can even come close to rapping like Em. Lil wayne even said on an interview last year "I cant f with you"

ya, that was the best eminem in my opinion. he was raw, and his **** never got old....

..thats what i thought relapse was gonna be like, but he just was lacking something there. ya there was plenty of obsurdity on thee, but it still wasnt the same

Yes, the old Eminem was probably the best. But Recovery is as close as its gonna get to his old stuff. Relapse was lacking a lot. He was using to many accents on there. He even said it himself in multiple songs on Recovery. "F my last cd this ****s in my trash" Regardless, I jammed relapse for a while when it came out, I still liked it.

ben300
06-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Eminem is what I would call real rap. The stuff your talking about like Soulja boy, etc. I would call that more of a Hip-Hop/Pop kinda teeny bopper thing. Haha. Seriously none of them can even come close to rapping like Em. Lil wayne even said on an interview last year "I cant f with you"

Yes, the old Eminem was probably the best. But Recovery is as close as its gonna get to his old stuff. Relapse was lacking a lot. He was using to many accents on there. He even said it himself in multiple songs on Recovery. "F my last cd this ****s in my trash" Regardless, I jammed relapse for a while when it came out, I still liked it.

I still jam relapse from time to time. ****, I still jam the marshall mathers lp from time to time

reptikes
06-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by bbender85

awesome. this i can listen to... it's not the big-rims, smoke-weed, @#^% hoes BS that most rap is.

I dont know what you listen to, but try picking up some:

NAS - (any album will do!) He has a new Album with Damian Marley called Distant Relatives.
Jay-Z - (again any album will do)
Joe Buddens - Mood Muzic 1, 2, and 3, Halfway House, Padded Room, and Exscape Route.
Diamond District
SlaughterHouse
Scarface

Listen to some real s***.

tach13
06-25-2010, 02:09 PM
i only have heard not afraid and wont back down so far. i really like them both. i think pink sounded good with him.

madskrillz2
06-26-2010, 06:50 PM
I haven't had internet all week or I would have already replied. Good to see everyone likes it as much as I do. Definitely stepped his game up on lyrics. The beats are still growing on me

juice420
06-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Its kinda funny everyone on here is like "I don't listen to rap but Eminem is real rap." Most of you wouldn't know real rap if it flew up your butts.

06-27-2010, 01:18 AM
you know what really grinds my gears America? The people that are jumping on an Eminem bandwagon saying he has always been the best and is so good when the last time they willingly listened to a song was back in 2005. Ive been listening to his stuff since back in the later 90's and have always said he IMO is the best rapper. I swear every parking lot I pull into now, they are playing this album. Good for him really, but the people that are saying he is so great and has always been STFU you thought he sucked or was alright until this album that everyone had to have. **** I always have Eminem to play in my car and everyone would laugh that I was playing Eminem or say turn it off. Ohhh so now its cool? Same **** happened with Bullet for my Valentine. I was listening to them since 2005 then they hit the radio stations here and the so dedicated and all knowing fans think its new stuff. Oh and same for Jack Johnson I was listening to his stuff back in 2003 then 2008 comes along and people go OMG OMG, STFU its always been out there your just slow on the draw and you just follow along to the mainstream.

madskrillz2
06-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
you know what really grinds my gears America? The people that are jumping on an Eminem bandwagon saying he has always been the best and is so good when the last time they willingly listened to a song was back in 2005. Ive been listening to his stuff since back in the later 90's and have always said he IMO is the best rapper. I swear every parking lot I pull into now, they are playing this album. Good for him really, but the people that are saying he is so great and has always been STFU you thought he sucked or was alright until this album that everyone had to have. **** I always have Eminem to play in my car and everyone would laugh that I was playing Eminem or say turn it off. Ohhh so now its cool? Same **** happened with Bullet for my Valentine. I was listening to them since 2005 then they hit the radio stations here and the so dedicated and all knowing fans think its new stuff. Oh and same for Jack Johnson I was listening to his stuff back in 2003 then 2008 comes along and people go OMG OMG, STFU its always been out there your just slow on the draw and you just follow along to the mainstream.

I was right there with you until you said something about Bulllet for my Valentine. Either way, I still see your point. There's a lot of band wagoner's but I'm not complaining. Better to have em on Em's than Gucci Mane's :rolleyes:

jesseweaver
06-27-2010, 08:15 AM
im not a big bfmv fan either but i never get tired of this song

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5CnRr_nzc8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5CnRr_nzc8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

dpizz450
06-27-2010, 09:26 AM

IDK who you are directing that to, but I have been listening to Eminem since Infinite.

You my friend are deff. what I would call a "spaz". I can see you have lots of anger problems/issues built up inside of you. Go elsewhere with your nonsense. This thread was going good until you came in here. You seem to ruin ALOT of good threads.

One_Bad_400
06-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by juice420
Its kinda funny everyone on here is like "I don't listen to rap but Eminem is real rap." Most of you wouldn't know real rap if it flew up your butts.

well post some of your stuff for us to hear. whats your name so i can search you on limewire

ben300
06-27-2010, 06:19 PM

i agree with dipzz450, but i dotn know if you just think that you know all, but some of us have been listening to em that whole time, adn then soem, from clear back when he was on the warp tour adn they used to play his **** on tv on "the box"...

i for one have, and always will be an eminem fan, and have always listened to his ****. i have all of his cd's and even rock his tshirts and **** from time to time...

i cant say the same for bfmv....i listen to them alot, but only started listening to them when i went to college cause my first room mate was big into metal and he had xm and they used to play their stuff all the time on liquid metal....

jack johnson...listened to him clear back when he was only on surf videos....

just cause all the rich spoiled kids in the walmart parking lot are playing it, doesnt mean that there isnt long time fans out there....:rolleyes:

juice420
06-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
well post some of your stuff for us to hear. whats your name so i can search you on limewire
Where in my post did I say I was a rapper? lol. But since your on limewire look up Tech Nine, or maybe some old Bone Thugs..you know...real rap.

SRH
06-27-2010, 09:24 PM
everyone is going to have there own opinions on what real rap is...

hip hop is lil wayne, talib, mos def, soulja boy , kanye west

rap is biggie, 50 cent, 2pac, krs, snoop, dre, eminem

my personal favorites are biggie, 50, lloyd banks, ice cube

i think 50 stands ontop of the pile he can flow a million different ways , crosses over to the mainstream but still satisfies the underground, very creative and intelligent guy

top most talented rappers in history imo , are eminem, then 50, then pac then biggie...

pac and biggie got the legacy that overshadows the music, plus they were ahead of there time, but i feel like 50 and em took it to a whole nother level

i never liked jay z, i dont see where he stands out or why, hes had a long career makes good tunes , sells alot of albums , i listen to alot of rap and cant figure out why

youll never get a unbiased answers when it comes to this

everyone is going to say some underground guy is the hottest..thats just to feel special, then the rappers that are too mainstream everyone is going to criticize for jumping on the bandwagon... someone might flow a million miles a hr but if it dont sound good its not music, if its not musci its not going to be accepted my the masses...so if your the only guy on here pluggin some unknown rapper its pretty much because your eccentric

ProspectorJim
06-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Gucci Mane's still better. LEEEEMOOON! BURR!

SRH
06-27-2010, 09:55 PM
gucci is good but complete diff style from anything else out burrrr

juice420
06-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by SRH
everyone is going to have there own opinions on what real rap is...

hip hop is lil wayne, talib, mos def, soulja boy , kanye west

rap is biggie, 50 cent, 2pac, krs, snoop, dre, eminem

my personal favorites are biggie, 50, lloyd banks, ice cube

i think 50 stands ontop of the pile he can flow a million different ways , crosses over to the mainstream but still satisfies the underground, very creative and intelligent guy

top most talented rappers in history imo , are eminem, then 50, then pac then biggie...

pac and biggie got the legacy that overshadows the music, plus they were ahead of there time, but i feel like 50 and em took it to a whole nother level

i never liked jay z, i dont see where he stands out or why, hes had a long career makes good tunes , sells alot of albums , i listen to alot of rap and cant figure out why

youll never get a unbiased answers when it comes to this

everyone is going to say some underground guy is the hottest..thats just to feel special, then the rappers that are too mainstream everyone is going to criticize for jumping on the bandwagon... someone might flow a million miles a hr but if it dont sound good its not music, if its not musci its not going to be accepted my the masses...so if your the only guy on here pluggin some unknown rapper its pretty much because your eccentric
Ok, so basically your calling your fav rapper (eminem) eccentric? hmm. Because I bet if you asked Eminem who some of his favorite rappers are he'd probably name off a bunch of underground Detroit rap artist.
Also if you were referring to me about plugging some unknown rapper, you need to get out more because if you have never heard of Tech Nine you've been under a rock the past 5 years.

madskrillz2
06-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by SRH
gucci is good but complete diff style from anything else out burrrr

Everything you say from now on should be irrelevant just because you said this.

ProspectorJim
06-28-2010, 06:38 PM
I was joking about Gucci being good. He and his crew (Bricksquad) are terrible, but hilarious... especially waka flocka.

I'm not a fan of eminem or his new album, but I will say he's one of the best mainstream rappers. However, you don't have to dig very deep to find better stuff.

06-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Everything you say from now on should be irrelevant just because you said this.

+1 I really said WTF is this guy serious when I saw that. Epic fail. and WTF is with the butt hurt Eminem listeners. Clearly my post was directed to the bandwagoners and the people replying and complaining are the ones that were the complete opposite of what I was saying.

SRH
06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by juice420
Ok, so basically your calling your fav rapper (eminem) eccentric? hmm. Because I bet if you asked Eminem who some of his favorite rappers are he'd probably name off a bunch of underground Detroit rap artist.
Also if you were referring to me about plugging some unknown rapper, you need to get out more because if you have never heard of Tech Nine you've been under a rock the past 5 years.

ive heard tech nine nothing that hasnt been done before, they got some good tracks, maybe they will make a hit sooner or later, , eminem is not my favorite rapper, gucci is good, hes got his own style and hes real

gucci has been super hot , very creative and talented yup... you kids dont listen deep , and hes hot in the streets , in 09 you could go to mostly any city and hear him on something so theres alot of rap fans disagreeing with you guys
stick to linkin park hahah

epic fail saying = fad aka jump on the bandwagon

eminem has said redman, 50 cent, jayz in interviews who knows as a kid, i also believe nwa

muddy400EX
06-28-2010, 10:16 PM
ive been listening to em for a long time. i remember being like 9 listening to d12 just cause em was in it, and i listen to it now and cant even believe i listened to it cuz i deff woulda had no idea wtf they were talking about,lol

but ya, then if you liked em it was almost embarrassing cuz everyone was like "he sucks" but now everyone likes him

ProspectorJim
06-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SRH
gucci has been super hot , very creative and talented yup... you kids dont listen deep , and hes hot in the streets , in 09 you could go to mostly any city and hear him on something so theres alot of rap fans disagreeing with you guys

Gucci is a joke hahah. Some of his lyrics make me bust out laughing, but then again that's what most rap does. His songs usually have a nice beat though. BURR!

I don't listen to linkin park either, their ****. Mostly I listen to indie and electronica stuff. Also some rap(mostly Donnis, The cool kids, a tribe called quest, etc.) thrown in.

SRH
06-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
Gucci is a joke hahah. Some of his lyrics make me bust out laughing, but then again that's what most rap does. His songs usually have a nice beat though. BURR!

I don't listen to linkin park either, their ****. Mostly I listen to indie and electronica stuff. Also some rap(mostly Donnis, The cool kids, a tribe called quest, etc.) thrown in.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah... thats pretty much why you dont get his music haha, nobody ryhmes burglar bars like gucci

ProspectorJim
06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SRH
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah... thats pretty much why you dont get his music haha, nobody ryhmes burglar bars like gucci

Probably, he's kind of a different type of rap than what I'm into. I like slower stuff that you can just cruise slow to with the windows down.

SRH
06-28-2010, 10:56 PM
Probably, he's kind of a different type of rap than what I'm into. I like slower stuff that you can just cruise slow to with the windows down.

good stuff

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQ7u1zDtxIY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQ7u1zDtxIY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

juice420
06-29-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by SRH
ive heard tech nine nothing that hasnt been done before, they got some good tracks, maybe they will make a hit sooner or later, , eminem is not my favorite rapper, gucci is good, hes got his own style and hes real

eminem has said redman, 50 cent, jayz in interviews who knows as a kid, i also believe nwa
This whole post is a fail.

juice420
06-29-2010, 02:27 AM
Another good one from Scarface....
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQeN-OXZrLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQeN-OXZrLo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

madskrillz2
06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by SRH

To say I don't listen deep is moronic. Yeah Gucci has been hot with abunch of rich white kids. That's about it. Tech N9ne has been done before? Ok, well name me somebody that raps like he does with the same kind of music, same kind of speed, and lyrical talent. And stick to Linkin Park? Try harder please.

dpizz450
06-29-2010, 06:00 PM
+1 I really said WTF is this guy serious when I saw that. Epic fail. and WTF is with the butt hurt Eminem listeners. Clearly my post was directed to the bandwagoners and the people replying and complaining are the ones that were the complete opposite of what I was saying.

Butt hurt? LOL, I wouldn't say that. Anyways your post was not CLEARLY directed to anyone. If it was CLEARLY directed to someone, maybe you should have quoted them. After all, that's what that button is there for, right?

Not to mention the post was kinda hard to read to begin with. All the "OMG, "WTF", "STFU", and "*****". That's about what it consisted of.

Have a good day! :)

dpizz450
06-29-2010, 06:03 PM
I was joking about Gucci being good. He and his crew (Bricksquad) are terrible, but hilarious... especially waka flocka.

I'm not a fan of eminem or his new album, but I will say he's one of the best mainstream rappers. However, you don't have to dig very deep to find better stuff.

Mind sharing some "better stuff"?

ben300
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Butt hurt? LOL, I wouldn't say that. Anyways your post was not CLEARLY directed to anyone. If it was CLEARLY directed to someone, maybe you should have quoted them. After all, that's what that button is there for, right?

Not to mention the post was kinda hard to read to begin with. All the "OMG, "WTF", "STFU", and "*****". That's about what it consisted of.

Have a good day! :)

remember...he's the hardest most original self proclaimed "player" on exriders........:rolleyes:

ben300
06-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Mind sharing some "better stuff"?

i personally am a big fan of DL Incognito or other rappers from the vancouver/canadian underground scene...

you find alot of good non mainstream talent when you watch alot of ski movies

SRH
06-29-2010, 08:04 PM
To say I don't listen deep is moronic. Yeah Gucci has been hot with abunch of rich white kids. That's about it. Tech N9ne has been done before? Ok, well name me somebody that raps like he does with the same kind of music, same kind of speed, and lyrical talent. And stick to Linkin Park? Try harder please.

gucci was hotter in the inner citys than suburbs, get with the program

madskrillz2
06-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by SRH
gucci was hotter in the inner citys than suburbs, get with the program

Apparently you are never around any suburbs.

SRH
06-29-2010, 08:38 PM
then hes hot everywhere

ben300
06-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by SRH
then hes hot everywhere

ya if you wanna here songs about yellow thongs, yello lambos, yellow diamonds, yellow this and that.....i dont know how you can listen any deeper than that.....:huh

what a bunch of garbage...

camaromitch
06-30-2010, 11:10 AM

Eminem doesn't know you, nor does he care that you listen to his music or how long you have listened to his music. Sorry to piss in your cheerios bud.

ben300
06-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by camaromitch
Eminem doesn't know you, nor does he care that you listen to his music or how long you have listened to his music. Sorry to piss in your cheerios bud.

X2

madskrillz2
06-30-2010, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ben300
ya if you wanna here songs about yellow thongs, yello lambos, yellow diamonds, yellow this and that.....i dont know how you can listen any deeper than that.....:huh

what a bunch of garbage... [/QUOTE

Exactly my point. How you get anything that resembles lyrical talent out of that I don't understand. He has good beats and that's why anybody likes him. Not lyrics

SRH
06-30-2010, 08:37 PM

what a bunch of garbage...

thats his album, that song was a pretty big hit, his mixtape stuff is street...if it was garbage it wouldnt be selling , sorry you dont like it hahah

dpizz450
06-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SRH
..if it was garbage it wouldnt be selling ,

Soulja Boy sells. :eek:

madskrillz2
06-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Soulja Boy sells. :eek:

Ding ding ding. Just because something sells, doesn't mean it's quality.

mildtowildracin
06-30-2010, 10:22 PM
back on the em subject, i really like the song no love with wayne in it

SRH
06-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Ding ding ding. Just because something sells, doesn't mean it's quality.

its quality but its not rap

ding ding ding

06-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by camaromitch

the **** is your problem? clearly you dont get it.

madskrillz2
06-30-2010, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SRH
its quality but its not rap

ding ding ding [/QUOTE

Huh? Well what is it

ben300
07-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by SRH
thats his album, that song was a pretty big hit, his mixtape stuff is street...if it was garbage it wouldnt be selling , sorry you dont like it hahah

hahaha, you konw what also sold..."living la vida loca" and " who let the dogs out".....they sold a ton of albums as well...i bet you were abercrombie and a yankees hat...

..and your right, i dont like it. i was born with a fully functioning brain. no need to be sorry to me about it

dpizz450
07-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Ehh this thread was ruined by Flew before it could even become a good thread. We probably need to let it die down now. Could have been a good thread.

One_Bad_400
07-01-2010, 04:53 PM

i'm about to start hangin out with you so i can hear the good stuff decades ahead. your like a time machine! you know whats going to be good before its good :blah:

SRH
07-01-2010, 08:06 PM
hahaha, you konw what also sold..."living la vida loca" and " who let the dogs out".....they sold a ton of albums as well...i bet you were abercrombie and a yankees hat...

..and your right, i dont like it. i was born with a fully functioning brain. no need to be sorry to me about it

they were good tunes, when you guys get out of the struggle to be a individual we can talk whats good

soulja boy is like hip pop

madskrillz2
07-01-2010, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SRH
they were good tunes, when you guys get out of the struggle to be a individual we can talk whats good

soulja boy is like hip pop [/QUOTE

You're an idiot if you think Soulja Boy is hip hop.

ben300
07-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by SRH

soulja boy is like hip pop

what struggle to be an individual? im kinda completely missing your point here champ....

the fact that you think soulja boy is hip hop, speaks worlds about you...

madskrillz2
07-02-2010, 12:41 PM
what struggle to be an individual? im kinda completely missing your point here champ....

the fact that you think soulja boy is hip hop, speaks worlds about you...

Haha exactly. The fact that he said that just makes me think he's trolling. I REALLY can't take anything he says serious now.

SRH
07-02-2010, 03:24 PM
hip pop ...not hip hop, u dont gotta take it serious but thats what most of the lil wayne soulja boy **** is being called now, you guys can say what you want but your out of the loop when it comes to rap music

ben300
07-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hip pop ...not hip hop, u dont gotta take it serious but thats what most of the lil wayne soulja boy **** is being called now, you guys can say what you want but your out of the loop when it comes to rap music

ya, and your your so down in the music industry and all.....

and its now being considered ringtone music, not hip pop or what ever....

madskrillz2
07-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SRH

Out of the loop? More like not giving any credit to these morons repeating the same crap over and over to a decent sounding beat. I know what it's being called and it makes me sick to my stomach. Especially when I see all these guys that have SO much talent and get no credit what-so-ever because these ignorant asses have no idea what real hip-hop is. You seem to be standing on top of that hill of ignorant ones

SRH
07-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Out of the loop? More like not giving any credit to these morons repeating the same crap over and over to a decent sounding beat. I know what it's being called and it makes me sick to my stomach. Especially when I see all these guys that have SO much talent and get no credit what-so-ever because these ignorant asses have no idea what real hip-hop is. You seem to be standing on top of that hill of ignorant ones

lets not forget the music industry is about making money and what the masses want...

so if the masses want to listen to soulja boy ... then the majority of the ppl like what he does...why didnt someone else do it?

theres talented rapper who dont catch a break but i dont understand ppl who say mannnnn this guy sucks i dont know why ppl are listening to him.... can say he sucks if u got a few million ppl playing his tunes... there all talented even the ****tiest artist has some talent...but when guys are putting out hit after hit and the public is enjoying it...how can you say it sucks?

madskrillz2
07-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by SRH
lets not forget the music industry is about making money and what the masses want...

so if the masses want to listen to soulja boy ... then the majority of the ppl like what he does...why didnt someone else do it?

theres talented rapper who dont catch a break but i dont understand ppl who say mannnnn this guy sucks i dont know why ppl are listening to him.... can say he sucks if u got a few million ppl playing his tunes... there all talented even the ****tiest artist has some talent...but when guys are putting out hit after hit and the public is enjoying it...how can you say it sucks?

Because everyone else isn't a sell out.

madskrillz2
07-03-2010, 12:44 PM
But you keep saying "masses". I'd like for you to go take a peek at Soulja Boy's record sales