PDA

View Full Version : AMA Motocross Budds Creek

jesseweaver
06-20-2010, 07:58 AM
i was down at the race saturday, that place is a lot of fun. I was happy to see andrew short run away with the first moto then he holeshoted the second one and i was hoping he could check out again but it didn't happen :ermm: racing was good though, dungey looks really strong the title is his to lose.

Hondamaster5505
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i was down at the race saturday, that place is a lot of fun. I was happy to see andrew short run away with the first moto then he holeshoted the second one and i was hoping he could check out again but it didn't happen :ermm: racing was good though, dungey looks really strong the title is his to lose.

Yeah Dungey was riding great. 21 second lead on Reed! It's incredible how fast he is once he's out front.

I really hope Reed picks up the pace gives Dungey some competition.

Short was riding really good the 1st moto, don't know what happened the 2nd one.

scottproquad
06-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I got sunburnt!!!!

stuntin andy
06-21-2010, 10:26 PM
i passed by budds and it was packed! i went to mir friday >=)

Scottt89
06-22-2010, 06:32 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I was dissapointed with the turnout. It did seem to fill itself in a bit, but the center hill that is usually packed wasn't that impressive. Obviously a lot of people jammed in for the shade, but usually that entire area is covered. It seems the last couple years have been like that. I'm sure prices and economy have a part. I was glad to attend the Nations in 2007, but I was sad to see them clear all the harescramble track to do it. An awesome woods course knocked down for a 1 time use parking lot.

quad2xtreme
06-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Scottt89
Maybe it's just me, but I was dissapointed with the turnout.

I just watched both classes on television and thought the same thing...crowd seemed sparse to me compared to the times I've been there.

Flynbryan19
06-22-2010, 07:52 AM
Economy is just really killing everyone right now.

Short admitted to just getting tired the 2nd moto. More than likely after he handed over the win to Dungey last week he put everything he had into the first moto and didn't have anything left.