PDA

View Full Version : A little riding vid from yesterday.

Ichoptop
06-19-2010, 07:06 PM
not sure how to post videos around here,,,,Im not to interwebs savy. heres a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uy5hG8GtIc

riding yesterday plus some old footage (opening montage) that I have been playing with.

If you watch to the end...it cost my my Go Pro HD camera, Troy Lee helmet, Pro Taper Bars, Stem, and tie rods. Plus a collar bone and some really sore ribs.

It only hurts when I laugh....or move.

Luckily, I didn't break the Sony HDR-A1 camera that was in my backpack nor my new fluid head tripod that was strapped to the back of my backpack.

DnB_racing
06-19-2010, 07:54 PM
I like the way you edited the film, to make it look like you were going fast when you crashed, I was noticing that it wasn't a very challenging trail, very smooth, and nice and wide and no sharp turns, no rocks, jumps, or roots.Well enough of me busting your balls I hope that you get better soon!

RaptorRacer45
06-20-2010, 08:53 AM
The editing @ the beginning was awesome! looked like fun till that puddle got ya, lol but cool footage none the less:D

JR3
06-20-2010, 10:43 AM
good choice on the music love old schoool suicidal

motohanks
06-20-2010, 11:06 AM
great job on the video. That really stinks about the broken collarbone and equipment from just hitting a puddle and getting sideways. I broke my left collarbone 5 weeks ago. Take it easy and try to let it heal right the first time. I haven't ridden my quad yet since the accident and I don't plan to for another couple weeks although I am planning on racing mx again three weeks from now.
I hope you feel better soon

Ichoptop
06-21-2010, 09:17 PM
collar bones arent bad. Ive broken both several times. Went to the dr. today and the bad new is a concussion ( I thought the pain killers were making me puke and be off balance all weekend) and I ripped some of the muscles off my scapula. Sometimes I think Im getting to old for this.

fastredrider44
06-21-2010, 09:27 PM
I liked the beginning a lot.:cool:

krt400ex
06-22-2010, 04:57 AM
excellent video. good music. it looks like a really nice place to ride. i wish i had places to ride like that near me. puddles can be a doozy. they've thrown me off a few times lol. something about two very large tires in the front messes everything up haha

quad2xtreme
06-22-2010, 07:49 AM
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Uy5hG8GtIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Uy5hG8GtIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Go to the youtube link you posted. You will see an option for embed code. Change the options then cut and paste the long link straight into your atvrider message field.