PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guetter brothers got a ?

JR3
06-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Do you guys have any kind of riding freestyle tour coming around this summer. if so are u gonna come near or in new jersey at all. would love to see ya guys rip **** up

yellowzo3
06-19-2010, 05:18 PM
They just finished their Nuclear Cowboyz Tour not too long ago. I don't think that tour starts up again during the summer because all of the FMX guys are super busy preparing for X-Games. Twitch said in a video that the tour ended and they basically went straight to practicing for the Games.

They did do a show at the Meadowlands at the end of February though... You missed it :(

Wired
06-20-2010, 09:59 PM
nothing planned in the jersey area till march of next year. but if that changes we'll be sure to let everyone know. summer is usually our off season believe it or not. no one wants to sit in a stadium when its nice outside.

DVS_Freestyler
06-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Me and Jon will be in Breezewood PA in August for the dream camp! we will be bringing the ramp and showing poeple how to jump it correctly, and gonna do a few flips for everyone attending. contact Dan Harris and Breezewood proving grounds for more info!

and yes i'm back on Nuclear Cowboyz 2011 starting in January, i believe it's coming to 20-30 cities this tour.

I'm almost getting back on the quad since my broken ankle, once we get riding full force again the website will get plenty of new updates and show dates.