PDA

View Full Version : Are there any effect from theese parts?

tromba
06-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Are there any effect from theese parts from Can am Xteam Stage 1 performance kit ? :
1.Motoworks SR4 Slip-On Exhaust. 2.New Racing ECM with Race Mapping . 3.New EPA Label.
And what is it?I need a answer please!!!

blaster99
06-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Its a motoworks slip on pipe for the stock header, and the race ecm takes out limp mode. If you are running any other slip on, switch to the mototworks, it makes more power. The race ecm is a good idea because it lowers the temp the fan comes on and removes limp mode, which can come on during a race.

comander420
06-19-2010, 02:40 PM
They all have a good effect except for your warranty is void. I don't think the race ecm has any more power than cutting the pink wire normally on the regular ecu. It just gets rid of limp mode which could save you a lot of damage unless you motocross and it goes into limp mode on the take-off of a jump, which could cause more damage and pain.

tromba
06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Are there any problem if i run with Motoworks FMI and Racing ECM with Race Mapping ?And what is EPA Label?

znutt
06-21-2010, 10:10 AM
there are no problems running a fmi with race ecu. the race ecu doesnt change fuel mapping just lowers temp that the fan comes on and raises the temp that the limp mode kicks in. the epa sticker is just to show that that pipe passes epa standards some tracks require a epa pipe

florentino
06-25-2010, 07:56 AM
i just run my fan on at all times. and runs great not everyone whants to send that ecu in.