PDA

View Full Version : cop hits girl

yellowhonda400
06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcSnGENYkww
I think she got what was coming to her IMO

JJs450r
06-17-2010, 10:13 AM
He's racist cause he hit a black girl. I say on news last night. And sharptons involved now

DnB_racing
06-17-2010, 10:18 AM
cops should be able to hit suspects if they feel like they are threatened! if anyone acts up to a cop, its there own fault if they get whats coming to them! Police deserve respect! and have to deal with the lowest of low life's, it doesn't matter male or female, if you resist or act in a threatening way, expect to get hit or tased or shot.If you dont want to get hit then act accordingly!!!

PhilMoore
06-17-2010, 10:19 AM
This video is a perfect example why peeps should not be allowed to purchase a camera equipped device of any kind without a minimum or 48 hours hands on training.

Special certification or license should be required.

The cop was clearly outnumbered. He had to reduce the queue asap.

gncc025
06-17-2010, 10:20 AM
He did nothing wrong IMO. Theres no way that cop could have known what her intentions were. She could have had a weapon. He was protecting himself which is completely legal!

DnB_racing
06-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by JJs450r
He's racist cause he hit a black girl. I say on news last night. And sharptons involved now

If the cop didnt belt her right in the face it would have been discrimination! to not smack someone based on gender, race, color or creed would be discrimination

TRX_450
06-17-2010, 10:37 AM
As a future police officer currently training....I'm going to have to say that the punch straight to the face, although hilarious, was a bit over the top. The officer did several things wrong...

Not once did he use his voice to his advantage, I don't believe I even heard him speak.

Just look at the way he was trying to restrain her...wtf was that? He failed to use any leverage or his own body at all.

Officers are taught to keep bystanders at a safe distance when dealing with a suspect. NEVER let them circle around you like cattle....you're just asking for trouble.

It's idiots like this that end up making bad decisions that get other people hurt, or even worse themselves. I'm not saying that there is never a situation that could potentially call for some hand to hand or what have you, but given the situation that officer did not handle himself very well at all. The whole racist thing is complete BS, but if he receives any punishment for the simple fact of hitting her, he had it coming. He's the one that let himself get in that position and never fully had control of the situation. End of rant.

Brauap
06-17-2010, 10:44 AM
A few years back.. a cop was chasing a suspect though Youngstown, Ohio and ran a stop light (while in persuit). But the cop hadn't checked to make sure anyone was already crossing.. there was one person, my fathers best friend since childhood, our neighbor. He hit the side of his van so hard, it split it into two! Killed Richard, our friend, our neighbor. But then the PD decided to part the totaled van in OUR drive-way for investigation.. my dad went out ot pay his respects to him, and he looked inside and there was his severed leg.. they didn't even bother hiding or warning him of anything..

FTP!

_________

R.I.P Richard Yancheck

CaptainCanuck
06-17-2010, 10:45 AM
If you decide to circle a cop and rush him, just be happy you only get punched in the face. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had shot her with either his taser or hand gun.

Darwinism FTW.

ben300
06-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Brauap
A few years back.. a cop was chasing a suspect though Youngstown, Ohio and ran a stop light (while in persuit). But the cop hadn't checked to make sure anyone was already crossing.. there was one person, my fathers best friend since childhood, our neighbor. He hit the side of his van so hard, it split it into two! Killed Richard, our friend, our neighbor. But then the PD decided to part the totaled van in OUR drive-way for investigation.. my dad went out ot pay his respects to him, and he looked inside and there was his severed leg.. they didn't even bother hiding or warning him of anything..

FTP!

im sorry that happened to your friend, but if you were to see your friends car, dropped off in your drive way, ripped completely in half, wouldnt you approach with caution because of what may have happend inside the vehicle?

im not trying to be insensitive, but why would the police place the vehicle to be parted in your driveway? and why would your dad go to pay his respects to him at the van? wouldnt you go to his family for that, or to his wake?

ben300
06-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by CaptainCanuck
If you decide to circle a cop and rush him, just be happy you only get punched in the face. I wouldn't have been surprised if he had shot her with either his taser or hand gun.

Darwinism FTW.

ya there was a tribe of wild animals surrounding that guy. things were probably close to getting out of control.

i have only seen a short clip fo the video where he hits her on tv, but ive heard ppl say that if you listen closely you can here somebody in the back ground say "lets slash him"

steel1
06-17-2010, 11:08 AM
i see no wrong doing here on the part of the police officer. i feel bad for him, being surrounded by a bunch laughing baboons.i would have hit her again then smacked the one in the black. I learned a long time ago to comply with police commands. U can never win that fight. In fact hand grenades and or flame throwers should be standard issue for this kind of crap.

steel1
06-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by TRX_450
As a future police officer currently training....I'm going to have to say that the punch straight to the face, although hilarious, was a bit over the top. The officer did several things wrong...

Not once did he use his voice to his advantage, I don't believe I even heard him speak.

Just look at the way he was trying to restrain her...wtf was that? He failed to use any leverage or his own body at all.

Officers are taught to keep bystanders at a safe distance when dealing with a suspect. NEVER let them circle around you like cattle....you're just asking for trouble.

It's idiots like this that end up making bad decisions that get other people hurt, or even worse themselves. I'm not saying that there is never a situation that could potentially call for some hand to hand or what have you, but given the situation that officer did not handle himself very well at all. The whole racist thing is complete BS, but if he receives any punishment for the simple fact of hitting her, he had it coming. He's the one that let himself get in that position and never fully had control of the situation. End of rant.

I can understand what ur saying. BUT t text books mean very little on the street. I dont know this cop or his background, it may be his first day......then he may have been doing it for ten years. The point is When dealing with pcs. of trash like this everyday ur feelings might change. Soon u will find out i assume. Do u think his voice would have had any effect on this "kind of crowd" dont think so. Does yelling commands at ur wife or girlfriend get u anyware?Hes dealing overweight out of control black chicks. Does the text book have a procedure for that. then throw in a crowd

TRX_450
06-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by steel1
I can understand what ur saying. BUT t text books mean very little on the street. I dont know this cop or his background, it may be his first day......then he may have been doing it for ten years. The point is When dealing with pcs. of trash like this everyday ur feelings might change. Soon u will find out i assume. Do u think his voice would have had any effect on this "kind of crowd" dont think so. Does yelling commands at ur wife or girlfriend get u anyware?Hes dealing overweight out of control black chicks. Does the text book have a procedure for that. then throw in a crowd

No, but attitude is everything. People are no different than predatory animals in the sense that they can tell a person who is weak from one they know is a threat. That woman was clearly aware of the officers weakness. Police officers should always have control of a given situation, it's what we train to do, and if they can't get it under control they call for backup. I can understand that "the book" doesn't always apply on the street, but at least knowing your options and using them is going to get you alot further than doing nothing at all, as shown in the video. There are alot of unknown factors in the video, but in either case the officer had a lot of other options before letting the dispute get to the level that it did. Sure he was protecting himself, but that punch was uncalled for and he deserves what he has coming apart from anything pertaining to being racist.

smr
06-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Matt Dillion would have shot her...:D

ben300
06-17-2010, 12:05 PM
No, but attitude is everything. People are no different than predatory animals in the sense that they can tell a person who is weak from one they know is a threat. That woman was clearly aware of the officers weakness. Police officers should always have control of a given situation, it's what we train to do, and if they can't get it under control they call for backup. I can understand that "the book" doesn't always apply on the street, but at least knowing your options and using them is going to get you alot further than doing nothing at all, as shown in the video. There are alot of unknown factors in the video, but in either case the officer had a lot of other options before letting the dispute get to the level that it did. Sure he was protecting himself, but that punch was uncalled for and he deserves what he has coming apart from anything pertaining to being racist.

well as a future police officer, you better reevaluate your stance on this. yes sure you are trained to keep your cool, but when dealing with an unruly or angry mob, standing their and acting all cool like james dean isnt gonna get you ****. honestly, he was provoked, he probaly shouldnt have punched her, but she did. that was assault on an officer, and even though the punch was probably un called for, it can be construed as self defense. as the son of a retired state trooper, grand son of a retired trooper, adn having an uncle as a corrections officer, i have heard stories of far worse reactions, provoked by allot less.

that officer should be happy that he was uninjured, becuase that crowd could have turned on him fast.

ridered11
06-17-2010, 12:11 PM
My gun would have been drawn, end of story.

Aarons 01 400EX
06-17-2010, 12:14 PM
This shows a little more of the actual tape: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37750539#37750539

She is lucky that she only got punched and not sprayed or tasered. Those would of been more painful.

juice420
06-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Like the guy said...it was only one punch. He could have went all out and really knocked the chit out of her.

yellowhonda400
06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
IMO he should of arrested the 1st girl very quickly shes small enough to handle and he shouldnt of been struggling with her. secondly if she pushed me i would probably of tased her then arrested her. of course it makes it even worse because it a white vs black thing. Just my 2cents

Ichoptop
06-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Two against one with one coming from behind. Sex doesnt matter. The video doesnt show enough to really know what happened leading up to the event. The cop felt threatened and used an amount of force necessary to protect himself and do his job. Anyone who judges better have been in the exact same situation before doing so.

slightlybent47
06-17-2010, 05:39 PM

I agree, bad judgment on the cops part, he should be more professional. By hitting the girl in the face shows that he lost his cool, and it turned the crowd against him.

CJM
06-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Taser woulda fixed that in 3 seconds.

markp95
06-17-2010, 07:33 PM
She got what she had coming and should have gotten more. Dont be so quick to judge what should or should not be done. Looked to me like he was way outnumbered. Where was his backup?. As a future officer please look at this situation and learn from it. Things are not always as they seem.

CorvetteZ06
06-17-2010, 07:45 PM

First off, your in training, wtf?! you havent even graduated the academy i assume, and have not worked a minute on the street, and your evaluating a officers actions. in that video, you only see 54 seconds of the 10 minute video, and he did give verbal commands. as soon as she layed a finger on that uniformed officer, thats assault on a police officer. I dont care how many videos or how many stories you have heard in the academy, until your there on the street you have NO idea whats its like. You remind me of a kid in the department next to mine, he was on the job for 2 weeks, and tried to tell a 10 year veteran how to do his job, well he didnt last long.

CorvetteZ06
06-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by markp95
She got what she had coming and should have gotten more. Dont be so quick to judge what should or should not be done. Looked to me like he was way outnumbered. Where was his backup?. As a future officer please look at this situation and learn from it. Things are not always as they seem.

exactly, how do people expect 1 officer to control a crowd, plus the two people he is dealing with?

rbgnwa45
06-17-2010, 09:36 PM
A decent cop would have used better hand-to-hand combat. When a cop arrests somebody it doesn't matter if the person is saying "what are you doing?". She was uncompliant, it's her own fault.

bens250ex
06-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
This shows a little more of the actual tape: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37750539#37750539

She is lucky that she only got punched and not sprayed or tasered. Those would of been more painful.

gotta love how ******* act.....he did what was right, that crazy girl needed a lesson....any black person will claim it was b/c she was black yadadaddaada im so sick of there crap!

BlaineKaiser450
06-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
gotta love how ******* act.....he did what was right, that crazy girl needed a lesson....any black person will claim it was b/c she was black yadadaddaada im so sick of there crap! Yeah exactly! If a black officer did that to a white woman, no one would be able to say it's racist, because they would be considered white power or kkk or whatever. Thats BS

One_Bad_400
06-17-2010, 10:44 PM

let the bystanders circle around like that? man you cant control those jungle bunnies when they start coming out of the trees and ****. when there is 1 there is 4 and when there is 4 there is 16, so on and so on. expecially having to deal with 2 clazy black girls. a punch was the nice way to handle that situation. this aint kansas were talkin about. come spend a day in Memfrica and you'll see how a punch is a panzy way to handle the situation

tbrackman84
06-17-2010, 11:24 PM
i'm so happy on got on here and read what all you guys said. People who ride quads have their heads on straight! I love it lol, some of this **** is so good.

ben300
06-18-2010, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
i'm so happy on got on here and read what all you guys said. People who ride quads have their heads on straight! I love it lol, some of this **** is so good.

its not only that we have our heads on straight, but we can actually think and decifer between the BS, and choose between right and wrong. Unlike the many, many of idiots in the drive by media who this this cop did wrong.

JJs450r
06-18-2010, 04:57 AM
he coulda beat the crap outta her with the billy club lol she got lucky i think

06-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
let the bystanders circle around like that? man you cant control those jungle bunnies when they start coming out of the trees and ****. when there is 1 there is 4 and when there is 4 there is 16, so on and so on.

:p I havent laughed that hard in a while lol! But yea i cant stand black people or anyone else like sharpton who always have to turn stuff like this into a racial thing. I think the world would be much better without people like Sharpton, all they do is start problems that dont need to be started. As far as the officers actions go, im also training to be a police officer and he definitely was struggling to control the girls. He probably could have done a better job but when youre under that kinda stress im sure it can be hard to deal with. As far as he knew, that guy behind him could have pulled a gun out at any second. Or one of the girls could have pulled a knife out. She made the first mistake by thinking she was above the law and did not have to comply with the police officers instructions so she should be the one getting in trouble. But of course that probably wont be the case and i wouldnt be surprised if she got off free because it will be viewed as racist... its such crap

ben300
06-18-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by #101
:p I havent laughed that hard in a while lol! But yea i cant stand black people or anyone else like sharpton who always have to turn stuff like this into a racial thing. I think the world would be much better without people like Sharpton, all they do is start problems that dont need to be started. As far as the officers actions go, im also training to be a police officer and he definitely was struggling to control the girls. He probably could have done a better job but when youre under that kinda stress im sure it can be hard to deal with. As far as he knew, that guy behind him could have pulled a gun out at any second. Or one of the girls could have pulled a knife out. She made the first mistake by thinking she was above the law and did not have to comply with the police officers instructions so she should be the one getting in trouble. But of course that probably wont be the case and i wouldnt be surprised if she got off free because it will be viewed as racist... its such crap

it blows my mind how racism goes both ways, but there is a double standard when it comes to black on white racism. im absolutely think racism is wrong, white on black, black on white, purple on topaz, it dont matter, but a double standard definitally exists.

One_Bad_400
06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
they all think they are above the law. and now that they have one of them in the office. they think they are invincible. kills me everyday i wake up. thats why i moved from Memfrica to a town that if you see one, your wondering why the zoo on wheels is coming so early or i woulda got tickets.

bens250ex
06-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
they all think they are above the law. and now that they have one of them in the office. they think they are invincible. kills me everyday i wake up. thats why i moved from Memfrica to a town that if you see one, your wondering why the zoo on wheels is coming so early or i woulda got tickets.

:p :p :p :p :p zoo on wheels good one hunter lol.....you remember that one night in the movie when we almost died lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP YOU JUNGLE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol oh man

One_Bad_400
06-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
:p :p :p :p :p zoo on wheels good one hunter lol.....you remember that one night in the movie when we almost died lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP YOU JUNGLE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol oh man

i think what i said was a little more harsh then that. i think it was more along the lines of SHUT THE F*** UP YOU D*** N*****S!!!! that dude behind us was freaking out thinking some caps were about to be busted. hahaha. right when i said that 100 of them things popped up. AWW H#LL NAW!!! bwahahahaha good times

bens250ex
06-19-2010, 10:33 AM
yea i though we were dead for sure...

flammable
06-20-2010, 11:16 PM
shes black. so he has to expect she has a gun or drugs.

but idk y everyone keeps saying if u mess with a cop ur goin to get it. ive seen 3 cops get in a fight on duty 1 on 1 and they lose everytime.....to drunk people. then obv 10 more show up and beat the guy and arrest him. but cops r just like everyone else. except they have a badge, like things up there as, and can do wat they want. THEY ARE NOT UFC FIGHTERS

ftp!

DnB_racing
06-21-2010, 04:43 AM
most of the cops in my city train pretty hard!and they train in many forms of self defense, and they have weapons and ARE allowed to use them legally! that bieng said anyone how fights a cop is an idiot! and they get what coming to them!

flammable
06-21-2010, 10:59 AM
well maybe u should send ur baddass cops to boston and lowell cuz there getting there asses handed to them....

having a tazer and a gun doesnt make u badass. neither does needing 5 other cops to take down 1 drunk guy. cops lose most 1 on 1 altercations if thye dont pull a weapon

DnB_racing
06-21-2010, 01:13 PM
your NH cops might be push overs, Ive seen them at Hampton they look like hall monitors. but Lawrence and Lowell cops dont need fitchburg cops help they can handle there own. I didnt say they were bad aas I said they train hard! your disrespect for there ability will get your aass black and blue! And the last time I checked Lawrence did have at lest 2 ranked mma fighters, and Im pretty sure Lowell does also, ya there might be the traffic cops in any town but in general dont mess with big city cops!And who's dumb enough to fight a cop they have weapons and will use them. they arnt fighting cause they want to they fight cause they have to!

buck440
06-21-2010, 02:24 PM
wasn't this thread blocked?

flammable
06-21-2010, 09:00 PM
hey dumb racing i wasnt tlking bout hampton cops i strictly said ive seen 3 cops get there *** handed to them. 2 in boston and 1 in lowell soo stfu

pelham. were im from has a cop that does mma he owns a mma place in lowell

o and i have alot more respect for a cop who loses a fight than a cop who pulls his tazer or gun or club or mace

and ive seen cops fight cuz they want to. seen it in wilmington. he won btw

DnB_racing
06-22-2010, 08:10 AM
OK Mabel! did you stay up all night thinking of dumb racing? you just seem to be SOOO tough!!! why dont you go mouth off to a cop so they can teach you some respect! when you say that you have respect for a cop that looses a fight.Don't you realize that they arnt fighting to prove something!!they are fighting to win and they will do what they have to do to win ! you really are stupid! I would have expected a volunteer fireman to be smarter than that! your too dumb to even argue with so have a good life looser!

flammable
06-22-2010, 10:16 PM
when u mouth off to a cop they have 6 of them wrestle u to the ground. arrest u and tie u up in court with 15 b.s. charges. that end up costing me over 60k in lawyer fees.

not exacley teaching me respect. just teaching me to throw money at a problem and it goes away.

wat do i kno i only work around cops everyday, have taken cop and military combat courses and have dabbled into a few law books

DnB_racing
06-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Ive seen pics of you doing burnout and on face book Eric and it wouldn't take more than 1 Hampton cop to shut you up!but you've given me a good laugh anyways! when you really become a fireman you can put it in your sig I thought that you hated liars!

flammable
06-23-2010, 08:36 AM
when the *** did i ever say i was fighting cops? i already have to much legal problems

second im on call thus i get paid by a fire department, thus making me a firefighter. even if i was a volenteer there still considered firefighters

what does a burnout have to do with getting beat up by hampton cops?

u really have nothing better than to look up my facebook?

go grab some 12-4, throw it around some nicely hung emt raceway and hang urself:ermm:

flammable
06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
im saying hypothetically thats what happens

and u dnt kno **** about me, i was just about to post pics of me in my turnout gear and scba but i really dnt have to prove **** to you. u run wires for a job. and ur given me **** cuz im only on call and not full time. wow

DnB_racing
06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by flammable
when u mouth off to a cop they have 6 of them wrestle u to the ground. arrest u and tie u up in court with 15 b.s. charges. that end up costing me over 60k in lawyer fees.

not exacley teaching me respect. just teaching me to throw money at a problem and it goes away.

wat do i kno i only work around cops everyday, have taken cop and military combat courses and have dabbled into a few law books
this is you saying it took 6 to wrestle you to the ground!
YOU ARE A LIAR!!
you put your a fireman in your sig when you are not!! such disrespect!! and you have been putting this and telling people that your a fireman even before you took the test!wanting to be an EMT and firefiter is a very nobel thing but liaing about it is pathetic. I dont want a response. I will not respond to your future posts as it doesnt mater if you want to lie thats your choice.

JForestZ34
06-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by juice420
Like the guy said...it was only one punch. He could have went all out and really knocked the chit out of her.

It's not the fact that it's one punch.. If you or I just decided to punch someone even though it's one punch we would be going to court for assault.. He had to do what he needed to defuse the situation ...

James

reptikes
06-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
cops should be able to hit suspects if they feel like they are threatened! if anyone acts up to a cop, its there own fault if they get whats coming to them! Police deserve respect! and have to deal with the lowest of low life's, it doesn't matter male or female, if you resist or act in a threatening way, expect to get hit or tased or shot.If you dont want to get hit then act accordingly!!!

EXACTLY...

Scro
06-23-2010, 01:24 PM

You are pretty foolish if 60K doesn't teach you to respect the law and its enforcers.

flammable
06-23-2010, 10:49 PM
did i really word it that bad that it looks like i did that. i was saying hypotheticaly thats wat happens. i have nor would i ever fight a cop. that dumb. and it would be over 60k for 15 charges

cost me 18k for 2 charges.

CHAR250R
06-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Nice right. Cop had to do what he had to do to get control of the situation. The only problem I see is, he should have punched them both!

Pappy
06-25-2010, 09:15 AM
You fight in court...not on the street with the law...you will loose even if you win;)

Doak450r
06-26-2010, 01:16 AM
flammable where did this lowell cop get beat up that your talking about. if it was a bar then what bar.

usp4u
06-26-2010, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
You fight in court...not on the street with the law...you will loose even if you win;)

yup, "You might beat the ticket, but you'll never beat the ride."

usp4u
06-26-2010, 03:05 AM
well maybe u should send ur baddass cops to boston and lowell cuz there getting there asses handed to them....

having a tazer and a gun doesnt make u badass. neither does needing 5 other cops to take down 1 drunk guy. cops lose most 1 on 1 altercations if thye dont pull a weapon

so what's your point ? In a few years you'll learn, it's not about how cool you look in front of your buddies', but how you come out of a fight and weather or not you get to see your family/freinds again.

A FIGHT IS NOT ABOUT STYLE, IT IS ABOUT WINNING AT ALL COSTS AND THERE IS NO "OUT OF BOUNDS".

You may be young, dumb and full of it, but if you're gonna fight me, I'm gonna do whatever I can to get away and if I cant you'll get .40 Gold-Dots from at least 25ft.....they work much better than my fists. People that have your point of view generally, have never been in a real street fight. "Real" meaning, someone who wants to kill you/not a locker slam-fest in your high school.

buck440
06-26-2010, 05:41 AM
:chinese: