PDA

View Full Version : Original Blue 2000 Yamaha Banshee 350 New Razors *$1995 Obo*

btlfedbanshee
06-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Original 2000 Yamaha Banshee for sale or trade! Bike is completely stock except for the twist grip, MSR Handlebars, DG Bumper(has small crack) brand NEW Razor tires on the front(still have the little knobs), Holeshot rears with alteast 95%(probably more) tread left, rear bumper, and Nerf bars I bought for it! Fires right up and idles correctly! Engine runs very strong while the 6Speed manual transmission/clutch shift firmly and flawlessly! Factory Yamaha Blue Plastics have the usual scuffs and scratches but aren't all cracked, faded, or beat up like alot of these you see online! Headlights only work 50% of the time and was told it's probably just a wire but have not had time to check it out??? Everything else is just as it came from Yamaha! Reasonably clean Banshee for being 10years old. Come see for yourself! NOTE* This bike RUNS VERY STRONG AND JS NOT FOR BEGINNERS! FIRST $1995 OBO TAKES IT! TRADE value is ATLEAST $2500! Will consider trades for cars, trucks, bikes, boats, atvs, scooters, motorcycles, SNAP ON tools, trailers, Zero Turns, etc...! New Enduro is here and I need the space! MAKE OFFERS SERIOUS inquiries call(301)712-3254 or email me a message!

btlfedbanshee
06-22-2010, 04:16 AM
*THIS BANSHEE HAS BEEN SOLD*