PDA

View Full Version : Best tracks in Florida

ltr450rider21
06-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Heading to Florida in November, Where and what are the names of some of the good tracks in Florida? Coming down from PA so I don't want to be riding no **** tracks.

Kickstarts-suck
06-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Florida is pretty big. What area you going to be in?

mxpimp2000
06-16-2010, 10:52 PM
dade city

hypersnyper6947
06-16-2010, 10:54 PM
if your passing through, you should stop by and ride croom for a couple days. Its not a track but a lot of fun and worth it.

jcs003
06-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947
if your passing through, you should stop by and ride croom for a couple days. Its not a track but a lot of fun and worth it.

i seen videos of "the wall". looks like an awesome hill.

660LE
06-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Pax for sure. We also rode Florida Motoplex, Bithlo and Lake city . All cool tracks

jjames/jlawson
06-17-2010, 09:36 AM
If you want to rent a private track ? ALT's Tommy Tantillo has the best track in Florida. He is thinking of renting it out ? If you and some buddys are coming down that is something to think about.

FHKracingZ
06-17-2010, 10:28 AM
I agree with jackie, Tommy has the best track in florida. It could be a national if he wanted. Ridden it a few times, and its amazing!

mildtowildracin
06-17-2010, 11:22 AM
lake city is ok, Okeechobee is a really good one. pax, bostwick, dirt farm, reddick, im not a big fan of dade city but some like it, waldo is a nice track, if you need someone to ride with id meet up with you at a few tracks.

06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Dade City is eh. Practice is one night a week for a few hours broken up into classes for 1 track. For $25 I much rather go somewhere else where when I'm done riding, I'm done riding rather than kicked off the track. A lot of people like Sunshine, havent been there yet. I like Hardrock just because you go there and you can have the track to yourself and half a day to ride several tracks at your leisure. It isnt groomed much besides the main track. Last time I went there were no squared off jumps, on a dirtbike good to go but a quad you gotta whip it back on every jump unless you think out of the box lol. Off to the sides of the jumps nobody was hitting them there cause its covered in some grass or mulch kinda out of the main line towards the centers but making your own line it was smooth sailing, just took a few hours to figure that out lol