PDA

View Full Version : Laeger/pep/yz 426 Hybrid For Sale Or Trade

Justin Jackson
06-16-2010, 02:58 PM
This quad is immaculate, magazine material. Full Leager Long Travel Chassis, Janssen Built Yzf 426. Ive always wanted a hybrid..or so i thought. I sold my 450r to buy this quad and i cannot get used to it whatsoever. its just not for me, and i Need to get another 450r. I am open to trades for Mx ready 450's. If i sell it, its $6,500 obo. Feel free to call or e mail with any questions, or more pics. I have most reciepts and motor work papers as well. Really sweet lookin quad..i just cant ride it for the life of me! haha. My cell is 260-564-4851. and my email is jessjack08@hotmail.com Thank you for looking!

Higgy87TRX425
06-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Yeah I hear ya I've always wanted one as well! I'm in the process of buying a Laeger frame for my Honda TRX250r, I can't wait to get it! I'm gonna go with the long travel suspension as well. Why don't you like yours? Does it ride that much different or what? I've always riddin and raced Dirtbikes so Quads is pretty new to me anyway. So if I start on the Hybrid I won't have to switch over and readjust to the different frame and suspension, it'll be all I know.

Justin Jackson
06-16-2010, 08:08 PM
its an awesome machine for sure, but coming off a 450r its so different. it sets you up higher on the bike for one, and the balance is WAY different. its hard for me to keep the front end on the ground. i love the power and the long travel chassis, but like i said, its not like my 450 was. i almost feel like im riding an old 250r haha..i just cant get used to it. out of all hybrids that ive seen i would definatley prefer the laeger chassis. i didnt build this one but is is very heavy duty and well put together. I guess its all personal preference though. Good luck with yours! send me some pics when shes done.

mx Eli
06-16-2010, 08:37 PM
trade my stock 04 450r with cash for your hybrid? pm me

Higgy87TRX425
06-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey Justin, I like the looks of those shocks on your Hybrid! Are those PEP's? I'm thinking that I wanna run PEP's on the Laeger Longtravel frame and A-arms that I'm gonna buy. It seems like everyone that has a sick set up is running the PEP's. How long of shocks are you running and what length do you recommend?

robb
06-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Can you send some better pics of your quad. ghmit@comcast.net thanks looking for that chassis to put a different motor in.

bmatt413
06-22-2010, 06:54 PM
yo man send some more pics to bmatt413@yahoo.com. along with how much you want for it and where u are located!

thanks!

Justin Jackson
06-22-2010, 07:14 PM
yo matt...pics sent bro. thanks for lookin!