PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping problems

bomberman
06-15-2010, 03:20 PM
You lot always seem to talk about your sleeping problems on here so thought id ask about one of mine lol. I keep having dreams at night where i see flourescent green and orange spiders and worms crawling up my wall and hanging off things in my room and getting in my bed. Now i feel im wide awake when i see this and everything is as it should be. I can see myself moving pick things up etc. Then as soon as i realise it cant be real they dissapear. Any ideas on what it could be? Some people have said its what im eating but i havnt really changed what i eat.

ZeroLogic
06-15-2010, 03:26 PM
It may be from eatting or stress. Either that or you found a hole in your pocket.:chinese:

rbgnwa45
06-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Try washing your blankets & sheets :ermm:.

TCracin440ex
06-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by bomberman
You lot always seem to talk about your sleeping problems on here so thought id ask about one of mine lol. I keep having dreams at night where i see flourescent green and orange spiders and worms crawling up my wall and hanging off things in my room and getting in my bed. Now i feel im wide awake when i see this and everything is as it should be. I can see myself moving pick things up etc. Then as soon as i realise it cant be real they dissapear. Any ideas on what it could be? Some people have said its what im eating but i havnt really changed what i eat.

xtacy is a powerful drug!

ben300
06-15-2010, 06:55 PM
quit doing hits of acid before you go to bed:blah:

FreekShow
06-15-2010, 07:14 PM
If you want to make a personal choice and start taking melatonin its up to you. you can get it at walmart or any drug store. its a natural sleep aid. or go to a doctor and get a prescription for seroquel. it a little harsher drug and i wouldnt recommend it but research it and see what you think.

rbgnwa45
06-16-2010, 12:32 AM
If your blankets are tickling you in your sleep, your body will interpret it in a dream as crawlers close to you. Try a heavier blanket.

aDviSol2y
06-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Sleeping problems suck big time. Especially when its nightmares keeping you awake. People can make jokes about it all they want, but seriously, its no joking matter.

I've had nightmares on and off for years. When my son was born it got worse. When my mom passed it got pretty bad also. I'm going to catch hell for saying this, but HONESTLY, smoking a little bit of pot about a half hour before I go to bed helps out alot.

A lot of sleeping disorders are caused from stress. Marijuana can naturally reduce stress for SOME people. Ofcourse the natural chemicals in marijauna can effect people in diferent ways. That is why I say SOME people.

Personally I would rather put a natural substance like marijuana, in my body to help me sleep than something like tylenol PM or Unisom. Like mentioned before, meletonin (sp) is another natural substance you can take to help you sleep. But personally, meletonin is more of just a sleep aid, not a stress reducer. Thats why smoking pot is what I do.

Don't get me wrong, smoking pot all day every day just to get high, is a little rediculous to me. I do know people who do and can go about every day life doing it, but most can not. It could be compaired to drinking all day every day. Most would not be able to pull it off.

But I do believe Marijuana has some very good medicinal perposes. Like stress reducer, sleep aid, pain killer, anti nausia etc.

tt racer
06-16-2010, 05:29 PM
I agree but i cant risk my job for it.

JR3
06-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by aDviSol2y
Sleeping problems suck big time. Especially when its nightmares keeping you awake. People can make jokes about it all they want, but seriously, its no joking matter.

I've had nightmares on and off for years. When my son was born it got worse. When my mom passed it got pretty bad also. I'm going to catch hell for saying this, but HONESTLY, smoking a little bit of pot about a half hour before I go to bed helps out alot.

A lot of sleeping disorders are caused from stress. Marijuana can naturally reduce stress for SOME people. Ofcourse the natural chemicals in marijauna can effect people in diferent ways. That is why I say SOME people.

Personally I would rather put a natural substance like marijuana, in my body to help me sleep than something like tylenol PM or Unisom. Like mentioned before, meletonin (sp) is another natural substance you can take to help you sleep. But personally, meletonin is more of just a sleep aid, not a stress reducer. Thats why smoking pot is what I do.

Don't get me wrong, smoking pot all day every day just to get high, is a little rediculous to me. I do know people who do and can go about every day life doing it, but most can not. It could be compaired to drinking all day every day. Most would not be able to pull it off.

But I do believe Marijuana has some very good medicinal perposes. Like stress reducer, sleep aid, pain killer, anti nausia etc.

+1

dehner47
06-18-2010, 09:27 AM
^^^ X 420 :devil: :bandit: :huh