PDA

View Full Version : My cousin's first fight

Fear250r
06-15-2010, 06:26 AM
My cousin had his first mma style fight last weekend. Here's the video. And according to a few people, the other kid might not have really gotten hit the second time, but was being a little dramatic.....Anyway, here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwDuvdMoUPk

Quad18star
06-15-2010, 07:17 AM
The audio was a little off ... so when the crowd starts cheering I thought he hit him with a punch ... then I saw the kick ... but I rewinded it a few times cuz I thought i missed something.

It's hard to tell if the 2nd knee connected to the nuts or not .

Guy400
06-15-2010, 11:15 AM
More importantly, who's the bottle blond with the gray tank top?

dehner47
06-15-2010, 11:22 AM
nice high kick. connected right in the spot it needs to be. good job bro. and great head movement. just watch being bend over like that in your ring dance. a good fighter will see that and land a killer knee to the face or straight kick to the chin. either way, congrats to your cuz.

and looks like homeboy was a lil scared of your cuz. yes he may of kicked him in the nutz but remember, these dudes have cups on. nut shots dont hurt that bad that you can walk 2 steps before falling back to your knees. lil over dramatic if you ask me. thats just a dude knowing his opponent is stronger, fast and better and trying to get a point takin away in order to beat someone.

destey
06-15-2010, 11:41 AM
As we'd say in basketball, mismatch.

Fear250r
06-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
The audio was a little off

Yeah, I took the video on my cell and it was the first time I'd taken any video on it, but I don't think it came out too bad.

Fear250r
06-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
More importantly, who's the bottle blond with the gray tank top?

She was SUPER vip, with her b.a. man on the side. lol

Like I said, several people said that kid didn't really get get hit, but was playing the acting game. Oh well, cuz he racked up his first win!!:devil:

SRH
06-15-2010, 10:21 PM
im not big into fighting, so forgive me if this is a dumb question but why did they stop the fight everytime your cuz was kickin ***?

dehner47
06-16-2010, 10:24 AM
cause homeboy was saying he got kicked in the nuts. but thats a cheater way to get a point takin away from you oponent or possibly a disqualification if it happens a few more times.

just a b**ch way of trying to get a win..

dehner47
06-16-2010, 10:24 AM
cause homeboy was saying he got kicked in the nuts. but thats a cheater way to get a point takin away from you oponent or possibly a disqualification if it happens a few more times.

just a b**ch way of trying to get a win..

red88r
06-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Congrats on the win. I live for mma. My Dad,brother and I take turns renting the UFC pay per views.