PDA

View Full Version : just another race video

thequadfather+2
06-14-2010, 08:38 PM
I have been working on a ten minute video for about two weeks. I wanted to put together a highlights video from our last 12 months of racing. I started with 20 minutes, trimmed it down to 12 and just couldnt find any more shots I wanted to cut out. Finally I ended up with this. I decided to use a little different music this time.

Since I have put up several vids already I didnt have much that hasnt already been posted. Most of you guys have probably seen about 70% of the shots already but there are some new ones added as well.

Just thought I would post it anyway, It just has a different twist to it. pretty good action shots. I would like to point out a couple shots at the end where Jordan was swapping positions with Marc Smith's son (Turbo)...The red and white quad was his 50 limited and it was Jordans first day on the Malossi. Every time I watched the vid I couldnt help but laugh....man thats a 50!

enjoy.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/rotorwashphotos/?action=view&current=09-10highlights.mp4

EthansDad
06-14-2010, 08:44 PM
you've been working so hard, you forgot the little stuff, like actually posting the video :)

Also that was Turbo's 50 mod, not limited. still, one fast lil 50!

-EA

thequadfather+2
06-14-2010, 08:46 PM
LOL....I tried to imbed it but it just displayed a black screen and wouldnt link to it. I dont know whats up with it so I'll just post the link for now....Sorry.

Man Eric, that was fast I was trying to fix it before somebody caught it.....Good to hear from you.

my bad, you are right. I knew that was a mod but for some reason I cant say what I mean. Right now I cant even get the vid to post.:D

Bruce

thequadfather+2
06-15-2010, 11:54 AM
I have had several questions about the music. It is Requiem for a dream (remix) by Clint Mansell. It was the music used for the trailer in Lord of the Rings-Two Towers. There are several versions, this is the remix used in the movie trailer. Hope this helps.

weldr383
06-15-2010, 03:40 PM
that is one awsome vid.

greenmachine70
06-15-2010, 05:31 PM
thanks for posting, awesome video!

1lapdown
06-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Again, great video. Two things stuck out to me. The kid on the red quad that looked like he jumped a mile and the quad that looked like it landed on the rider wearing the helmet cam(7:28).
I remember seeing some of those shots in an earlier video of yours but still a good one. The music had me biting my finger nails. I dont know where you come up with these ideas but my son likes to watch them, thanks.