View Full Version : Walsh, PEP, and Precision Stuff

DFR73!
06-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I have for sale a Walsh Savior rear end for a TRX450. The swing arm has new Silver powdercoat and new pivot kit, and obviously comes with linkage, retails for $1500, would like to get $950.

I'm also selling a set of PEP shocks. PB-1 fronts, and ZPS rear. The shocks are set up for 175lb MX "A" rider, 05 TRX450R w/ Walsh Flow A34 front end, and Savior rear. I worked quite a bit with Wayne getting them dailed, and I have like 10 pages of spec sheets from a few different tracks for set up. They have blue shock covers, and I have some extra cross overs. The rear also has the billet clamp. The shocks literally have 8 rides on them, and they look that way. Set retails for $3300, these things are in such good shape, I really would like to get $2100.

Also, I have a standard Precision stabilizer. It's in very good condition, has about 4 months on it. Asking $350.

That is all I have, the stem and arms are sold. All of this stuff is in great shape, you will not be disapionted. I don't have any pics now, and the swing arm should be back from powder coating this week. I can send some picture messages of the other stuff with my phone though. I'm open to shipping the stuff as well. Best way to get ahold of me is a text message or call, 602 750 0704, my name is Ian. I do get to emails though too. Thanx for looking!

DFR73!
06-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Update,
I have the Walsh A34 Flow arms for the 04-05 TRX450R. They are anti-freeze green, GREAT condition. Has the same amount of time on them as the shocks. Comes with tie rods and all. Would like to get $950. Thanx!