PDA

View Full Version : millville?????? never again!!!!

dcarter
06-14-2010, 03:20 PM
okay, here are my thoughts on millville.
1. track had a lot of equiptment and they saved a lot of money on feul, because they never used it.
2. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT MOTORCYCLES!
enough said.
3. track was to narrow for a national track.
4. the place was nice.
5. i feel sorry for all ofthe good people i know from up there, because they said no one will come back know. boy were they right!
6. last but not least matt now has a month off and maybe the rest of the year, i am not blaming it all on the track because every time you go on the track you are taking a chance, BUT WE LOOK TO THE DAMMMMMM TRACK OWNERS TO MAINTAIN THE TRACK THROUGH THE DAY. THAT JUST DID NOT HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND AT ALL.
thats all folks!!! have fun racing while me and matt are on vaction!

mxdad423
06-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey Matt, you better give you dad a break, he don't have much more hair to pull out....:devil: wish you a speedy recovery buddy, I know its going to bug the He** out of you not being at the track but get straightened out all the way, it's not worth really messing yourself up permanatley, you DA*N REBEL......LOL, thats for threating to beat my yankee a** on the phone earlier today, LOL.....Dave keep that boy under control so he gets better all the way so I can kick his a** next time I see him.......:devil: :devil:

Kevin Smitley

BradLoomis
06-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Transparent Carbon Fiber Body Bubble is the next DC/X~Stream part on the R&D board!

dericsdad
06-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I'll take 3 of them Brad!!! I have 3 kids. :D