PDA

View Full Version : Blue Yamaha Banshee 350 Twin Fmf V-force *ready To Ride*

btlfedbanshee
06-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Blue 1999 Yamaha Banshee for sale or trade! Bike is all original except for the FULL FMF Exhaust(not just tail pipes) V-Force Reeds, rear tires, and ugraded radiator that keeps things cool so you can ride all day long without overheating! Will fire right up and runs VERY strong! Will idle FOREVER and plugs will last you for months! 6 Speed Manual Transmission shifts firmly and FLAWLESSLY! Has the factory YAMAHA Team Blue Fenders and original seat that are in very good shape and aren't all faded, cracked, beat up, or cheap aftermarkets! ALL switches, brakes, headlights, etc...are FULLY FUNCTIONAL! Have pics. if needed, could not get them too download. Very clean for its age and I purposely left it UNWASHED in all the photos! ADULT OWNED and ALWAYS stored inside! ZERO mechanical issues and it is READY TO ROCK! Buy this Banshee and go riding today! I paid $3600 about a year ago for this bike and rode it maybe an hour TOPS since i've owned it! I am 33 years old and it is waaayyy TOO FAST for me! $3450 OBO TAKES IT! TRADE value is more! Will consider trades for cars, trucks, bikes, boats, atvs, motorcycles, machinery/equipment, trailers, scooters, etc... SERIOUS inquiries call (301)712-3254 or email me a message! Please specify you are inquiring about the 99 Banshee as I have other items listed.