PDA

View Full Version : TTXGP Electric Motorcycle Crash Road America

06-12-2010, 09:43 AM
TTXGP Electric Motorcycle Crash Road America (http://www.dpccars.com/motorcycle-10/06-12-10page-TTXGP-Electric-Motorcycle-Crash-Road-America.htm)

Electric Motorsport rider James Pooler, highsides his bike at Turn 7 of Road America TTXGP, during saturdays very wet 2nd qualifying session.

k4f5x0r
06-12-2010, 09:55 AM
He was going so fast on that astounding electric motorcycle! do you think he survived such an impact?!

yellowzo3
06-12-2010, 10:07 AM
wow let me just crash my bike, get up unharmed, wave my hands around, and for no reason at all leave my bike in the middle of the track and hop over the barrier 50 feet away.

what the hell is this guy doing? pick your ****ing bike up you idiot you're obviously not hurt and you're just wasting everybody's time. I could see if he was going 100mph and crashed and was shaken up but the guy just gets up and walks around and then hops over the barrier leaving his bike there.............

krt400ex
06-12-2010, 10:28 AM
he had to run away cuz he was so embarrassed that they caught him falling on camera.......on an electric bike.......doing 50mph or less....... thats why he ran hahaha.

what is your fascination with electric? seriously it takes all the fun out of the sport

jcs003
06-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by krt400ex
he had to run away cuz he was so embarrassed that they caught him falling on camera.......on an electric bike.......doing 50mph or less....... thats why he ran hahaha.

what is your fascination with electric? seriously it takes all the fun out of the sport

x2. there is no motor tuning to make it a lil more interesting.

quadbod
06-12-2010, 01:25 PM
To be fair, he could of probably picked the bike up, kept on riding and maned it out but running off like that?