PDA

View Full Version : Any Indiana mx racers? (district 15)

Rcrazy
06-11-2010, 07:31 PM
So my buddy races bike's and just called me up and wanted me to go run a district 15 race with him sunday. Tracks called Sweet 16, it's put on by Reads racing I believe. Was just seeing if anyone else from the site is gonna make it out there. If I decide to go it'll be my first big race, only one's I've done is little local races that maybe have 3 or 4 quads in a class.

I do have a couple questions for anyone that races district 15. Being they only have A and B classes for quads I'll be running B. Was wondering how I would stack up to the competition. I'm running a basically stock Kawi with a pipe and pc3, all stock suspension. Also what is the quad turnout to these races??

Fralick #81
06-12-2010, 09:37 AM
I personally dont race but I do ride alot of tracks with some of my buddies who do race. I have rode practice at sweet 16 lots of times and it is a great track. There is nothing to overwellming so its great for less expericenced riders like myself lol. As far as your quad set up you will be fine in the B class. There are quite a few of modded hondas that run the B class but the last race thay had a guy on a stock kawi won the B class. Quad turn out really depends on the weekend so is hard to say. The track is perty wet right now so the turnout might not be so great this weekend. It really is a fun track so id say go for it and have some fun.