PDA

View Full Version : They Cheated!

aDviSol2y
06-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Sucks to be USC! Wonder if this is why Carrol went to Seattle?

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/NCAA-announces-punishments-for-USC-061010

Reggie Bush Should be stripped of his Heisman!

J.Brown121
06-10-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm glad that USC finally got what they deserved!

aDviSol2y
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by J.Brown121
I'm glad that USC finally got what they deserved!

X2

eastcoastpro20
06-11-2010, 10:30 AM
this made my week, and now tht juniors and seniors can transfer without any penalty its all jus gettin sweeter and sweeter

ZBlaster
06-11-2010, 10:38 AM
As a diehard University of Tennessee fan I feel it my duty to say:

LOL @ Lane Kiffin.

aDviSol2y
06-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Wonder if they still predict USC to win the Pac-10 this year?

FreekShow
06-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Im not a huge fan of college football but this seems a little crazy. It seems ridiculous to strip away victories and possibly their championship title. For what? Because Reggie Bush received a few extra benefits off the field? The players still fought hard all year training and they had to play the games to WIN. They deserve the victories because they earned them....why penalize everyone else because of what happened with reggie? And if the whole issue is that they "PAID" to get Bush to play there...guess what? He would have been playing football somewhere else for just as good of a school that would have had just as good of a chance of winning a championship.

J.Brown121
06-13-2010, 12:06 AM
FreekShow, this isn't crazy at all. It's COLLEGE football, which means that they are amateurs and cannot be paid to play sports. Also, it wasn't just Reggie Bush, it was multiple football and basketball players. Bush was just the biggest name in the report given out by the NCAA. OJ Mayo was another one that was part of it.

And aDviSol2y, I wonder where USC will be predicted to finish when OU and Texas join the confrence:devil: